• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 Results (Apr 16-19) $7,000, COME TO MLG COLUMBUS IN JUNE!

OverLade

Smash Hero
-dead-@ OS.

Yo YBM if you keep coming to MLG events dressed like that Im gonna have to either step it up or stop using the tag FRESH. Too Will Smith haha.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
dehf beat riddle, tyrant beat esam, u beat riddle?(or did he forfeit)

chaz beat ajax, lio beat ajax, esam beat dsf, nick riddle beat tyrant, i beat tearbear , biglou beats you twice

doesnt seem like **** unless ur talking about atl north but florida/ga/alabama are not even really included in ec so sry
I beat Esam in a dumb MM, Nick riddle in tourny, and HRNUT in tourny.

Me and Lee Martin knocked out all of Florida in teams.

Sounds like NJ wrecks your state

CO18

Smash Hero
but then halberd beat adhd in 2 mms, malcolm lost to unranked +chaz ,ksizzle lost to unranked+nick riddle so naw son

Overswarm

is laughing at you
adhd is really out of practice dude

It's not like Orlando snuck up on him. You practiced a ton, you won. He didn't practice and slacked off, he lost. That's not "not trying". No one gets to a game and says "if I win, I get a few hundred dollars. If I keep winning, I get over two thousand. I should goof off".

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I just realized I've been playing video games competitively since ADHD was like 10 or 11. WTF.

CO18

Smash Hero
who said u and polmex look alike? WHAT ROFL

Theres literally nothing remotely comparable about you two

B_AWAL

Smash Master

It's not like Orlando snuck up on him. You practiced a ton, you won. He didn't practice and slacked off, he lost. That's not "not trying". No one gets to a game and says "if I win, I get a few hundred dollars. If I keep winning, I get over two thousand. I should goof off".
WOW, get wrecked

ADHD

Smash Hero
I'm not THAT rusty lol, I'm just like 75% as good as I was a few months ago. I just was annoyed about doubles and singles I shouldn't have even accepted that MM (although he said I can keep the money). Either way, redhalberd's a cool dude :)

Overswarm

is laughing at you
if your still losing to GW with MK quit smash plz
I've never lost to G&W. Even with ROB I wrecked them all. I lose to Needle of Juntah.

Fun fact: I have a better record against every single player in the world, including Ally, than I do against you. The only exception is Mew2King. He's the only one.

The amount of times you've beaten me since the start of Brawl for no reason are astounding. There was a point when you were getting like 17th or some ish and I was getting first a zillion times in a row and you still beat me. Curse of NOJ. :[

Player-1

Smash Legend
PLEASE dont bring the halo communities horrible trash talk to the smash scene...
AR is for scrubs, I 3 burst you with BR aaaallllll day.

Is that u wit the fro?
I wasn't there, instead I was at hollywood studios/magic kingdom playing in a band competition and riding space mountain, tower of terror, and that one rock and roll aerosmith ride

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Wut? you having a better score than me? makle me laugh I pretty sure destroyed you in every MMs and sets we had =l. If that's not what you meant then I unno lol
I have a better ratio versus you than I do versus NOJ. Seriously. My win/loss ratio versus you is better.

I'm sure if we played more often you'd eventually get a better ratio, but I've played NOJ in tournament over a dozen times and have only won a handful of games. No matter what, I always would lose the set. Have won exactly 0 sets against NOJ.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I have a better ratio versus you than I do versus NOJ. Seriously. My win/loss ratio versus you is better.

I'm sure if we played more often you'd eventually get a better ratio, but I've played NOJ in tournament over a dozen times and have only won a handful of games. No matter what, I always would lose the set. Have won exactly 0 sets against NOJ.
You won a set vs me? Or do you mean that NoJ has MORE sets wins compared to my like 3 sets? XD I Don't care nemore anyhow lol

Top Bottom