• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Orlando 2010 Results (Apr 16-19) $7,000, COME TO MLG COLUMBUS IN JUNE!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You won a set vs me? Or do you mean that NoJ has MORE sets wins compared to my like 3 sets? XD I Don't care nemore anyhow lol
I won like, 2 games versus you out of the 8 or so we played. Not a good ratio.

I've won maybe 6 games out of the 40 or so I've played versus NOJ. Worse ratio.

The only one that has a better ratio than NOJ is Mew2King, because I've only won one game and it was some random friendly in a day where he beat me a hundred times, haha

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I won like, 2 games versus you out of the 8 or so we played. Not a good ratio.

I've won maybe 6 games out of the 40 or so I've played versus NOJ. Worse ratio.

The only one that has a better ratio than NOJ is Mew2King, because I've only won one game and it was some random friendly in a day where he beat me a hundred times, haha
friendlies count? **** lol. Okay

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
but then halberd beat adhd in 2 mms, malcolm lost to unranked +chaz ,ksizzle lost to unranked+nick riddle so naw son
why do you keep posting that i lost to an unranked? i havent been ranked in over 6 months and go to tourneys every 3 months. an unranked beat unranked. not a big deal at all

after this tourney, florida in my state/region tier list

has not changed at all.

i still think people can indivdually be better than ur state overall. i think im better than your state myself lol

power rankings are stupid. every region has a bias on there own rankings so its never a correct depiction of rank

did you know inui was ranked 4th in nj for a bajillion years?

CO18

Smash Hero
what? lol this is brawl youre still at least like 5th in nj, what was your last tourney? pound? where u got like top 5.

And no comment... at last thing u said

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
like you guys are good no doubt about it. just please dont overhype yourselves. do what you did here at any other events like apex and mlg consistently like nj ny does like at pound and then florida wont be in the back of everyones minds like currently.

@CO18: im probly still 3rd best in nj and top 15 in country. doesnt mean rankings have to be talked about. mk18 seemed like he was way on top of his game, a real threat and definitely ranked well in ur state.

CO18

Smash Hero
FL = ****ing Lucky.

I can only see a few legit players but at MLG Columbus, they will all fail, they only got far because of random seeding.
Son you suck And who got far cuz of random seeding? chaz took out neo,malcolm,lain esam took out kel,candy,fatal,chaz,dsf,biglou etc hrnut took out felix,shadow whoever else, nickriddle took out sizzle,halberd,me etc. dewdadash took out malcolm, mk took out ksizzle blah blah

Actually like 3 of us who couldve gone farther had to be knocked out by eachother cuz of randomseeding.

Eitherway You mad cuz you havent won a tourney here Mr. Ally

OverLade

Smash Hero
^**** are you guys serious right now?

CO is known for trolling/trashtalking. Suddenly everyone gets mad salty and hates on FL as a whole.

And it was the spirit bomb that we were fueling why FL did so way, I thought this was common knowledge.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i doubt allys mad cuz he hasnt won a tourney there lol hasnt he won doubles every time? and he still makes more money than your entire region

yes halzy, homefield advantage exists.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Son you suck And who got far cuz of random seeding? chaz took out neo,malcolm,lain esam took out kel,candy,fatal,chaz,dsf,biglou etc hrnut took out felix,shadow whoever else, nickriddle took out sizzle,halberd,me etc. dewdadash took out malcolm, mk took out ksizzle blah blah

Actually like 3 of us who couldve gone farther had to be knocked out by eachother cuz of randomseeding.

Eitherway You mad cuz you havent won a tourney here Mr. Ally
They all lost to me at somepoint cept chaz XD

CO18

Smash Hero
Everyones mad cuz theyre wrong LOL.

And if you think youre 3rd best in nj why are you bringing up yourself as unranked and No
Mk18 isnt even like considered for the pr, he doesnt place at all here unless he steps it up from this point on.
His best placing is like 4th out of 12 where I was the only ranked person there

AllyKnight

lol I dont care if I didnt win, I was more upset about my winning streak vs M2K. Florida needs to travel, cuz other than that, they dont mean **** and always stay crappy. See ya at MLG Columbus, and if ya guys place as well, then I'll give you guys props and legit right to brag about. btw train ur chaingrabbing co18 lol.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Florida is good, but seems like they all took adderall at this event if you ask me.

This post was brought to you by...

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
on non rude and important **** tho

florida needs to send esam, nick riddle, and red to other states cuz seibrik isnt doing **** there. i know those 3 will keep taking names ^_^ its also fun watching co **** people with ddd.

CO18

Smash Hero
Naw we dont travel cuz were poor not that important anyway I already know what I need to know.
But im sure some of us that made top 16 or w/e will go to columbus pretty sure esam is.

And im rapin u @ columbus ally better pray im not on ur side, cant be saying m2k is so lucky he doesnt get adhd blahblahblah if all you get is people your normally **** as well

OverLade

Smash Hero

florida needs to send esam, nick riddle, and red to other states cuz seibrik isnt doing **** there. i know those 3 will keep taking names ^_^ its also fun watching co **** people with ddd.
This post is proof that HRNUT is still the most underrated snake haha. If he's going to Colombus I'll def go.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick

ESAM and I are 100% going.
Not sure about Red.
<3
More matches pl0x. I don't want rusty johns or MU johns. :D

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i definitely forgot him halzy, i kept thinking who was that florida guy shadow lost to? add hrnut to that lol and if mk18 continues to play like he did vs me, hell yea him too lol

ill bring my best to the future events tho :) time to bring the best character more!

CO18

Smash Hero
I think me,esam,ksizzle,dehf are prob his main threats outside of m2k prob then atomsk if hes better at the mu now

AllyKnight

To be honest, Esam isn't trouble. dehf and CO18 and MAYBE Mikehaze are the only 3 i worry now. and FL being poor? you guys mm for crazy amount of money. Maybe poor means decent in money in FL cuz I always get MM'ed 1 dollar everywhere else LOL. Anyhow gl at columbus don't get neo'd :marth: LOL <3 Neo.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Mai friend told me FL is overrated and thinks teyr good becuz dey had homefield advantage.

Wai dont you gaiz come up to a viridian one dai.

CO18

Smash Hero
Afros supposed to be coming back and maybe going to columbus, once we get him caught up we shall expand our ****

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
To be honest, Esam isn't trouble. dehf and CO18 and MAYBE Mikehaze are the only 3 i worry now. and FL being poor? you guys mm for crazy amount of money. Maybe poor means decent in money in FL cuz I always get MM'ed 1 dollar everywhere else LOL. Anyhow gl at columbus don't get neo'd :marth: LOL <3 Neo.
lmao i remember when you told me

"nick riddle mm'd me at winterfest"

"oh how much?"

"just 50"

"FIFTY!?"

lmao

Overswarm

is laughing at you
You guys best practice against some random freaking characters. MW is no joke when it comes to random mid and low tiers. For srs.

CO18

Smash Hero
Afro seems serious this time, i can sense it, if he doesnt go to zp then ill give up on him ever coming back

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
We should have a fro down, it seemed like half the players have one now. I bet I could pick mine out pretty crazy!

Esam was hilarious. I think he was high on winning, it was endearing. :D

Top Bottom