• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
rawsex88 said:
bomb soldier took ken to the last stock at 98%. It was really close. bomb soldier has the flashiest falco in the world.
shame, cause PC actually beat ken unlike Bombsoldier

_milktea

Smash Lord
KyUuKyUu said:
Gah stop talking about BombSoldier some of us are checking this thread on every reply to see if there are results lol >_<
My thoughts exactly. I keep refreshing this page hoping there will be some word on the tournament. Shame on me >_>. I could just wait until it's over, which will be fairly soon.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
_milktea said:
My thoughts exactly. I keep refreshing this page hoping there will be some word on the tournament. Shame on me >_>. I could just wait until it's over, which will be fairly soon.
do ur **** essay :ohwell:

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
SynikaL said:
American Falcos still pale in comparison to Bomb. Sorry.

-Syn
You don't know what you're talking about. JGT (where BS LOST to Ken, I might add) was like 8 months ago. Since then we've heard next to nothing from BS. In fact, IIRC, he doesn't even play Smash anymore, he quit for GGXX. Unless BS shows up to S-Royal's Japan tourney in 2 weeks (and destroys everyone there), we can stop comparing him to US players of today.

Point is, it's just worthless to compare X from 8 months ago to Y today. Especially when Y accomplishes what X didn't.

Aiser

Smash Lord
NJ'zFinest said:
Who's PC Chris? Never heard of him.

I hate it when nobodys win big tournaments.
You just lost the internet, and P.c is far from a nobody =X

WarriorKnight

Smash Ace
Best matches ever. Pc's the best. Monster Falco against the infamous Ken, congrats on that set win.

MLG guys, I checked the brackets and I didnt even see my name there. After a little more reviewing i noticed that the name "Warrior of Zarona" was on the chart with the opponents I fought.
I was the 1 seeder of my pool, so my name was supposed to be on the brackets.
Its "Warriorknight", I hope that gets fixed.

Btw... best tourney ever, shoutouts later.

SynikaL

Smash Lord
HyugaRicdeau said:
You don't know what you're talking about.
Who the h3ll are you?

JGT (where BS LOST to Ken, I might add) was like 8 months ago. Since then we've heard next to nothing from BS. In fact, IIRC, he doesn't even play Smash anymore, he quit for GGXX.
You're the one that doesn't know WTF they're talking about. Unless you can prove otherwise, it's widely percieved that Masashi is the one that quit Smash for the GG series.

Point is, it's just worthless to compare X from 8 months ago to Y today.
EXACTLY, why I stated what I did (and also makes your argument as a whole, irrelevant)

Especially when Y accomplishes what X didn't.
What do you know about Bomb's accomplishments outside of what was handed to you by Captain Jack -- in other words -- what do you know about Bomb outside of his accomplishments at JGT? Oh wise and sagacious one, will you please enlighten me?

-Kimo

NJ'zFinest

Smash Ace
Aiser said:
You just lost the internet, and P.c is far from a nobody =X
this is foxandfalco by the way lol
foxandfalco said:
YEA, PC IS TOO GOOD FOR KEN YO

EEFFFF BBBOOOMMMMBBBSSSOOOLLLLLDDIIIIEEERRR
american falcos <3
i though everyone knew my 2 names :psycho:

EDIT: lol @ synikal