• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG NYC '06 - April 22-23 -SIGN RELEASE FORM! EVERYONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BACH

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sadaharu Inui said:
Yeah, seriously. Ditto to Aho. Preregistering is closed, so what do we do besides fight to get there early? .__. Can't the people posting here saying they're coming get a spot saved?

shoulda pre-reg before the time limit, like we've been telling you for weeks

meepxzero

Smash Master
aho43 said:
Team Arlington will be bringing:

Aho, KM, Kirbstir, G-regulate, Fonz, Chinesah, Kaiser-GL, Fleur de lis, Meep, Tope, and The Cape.

Most of everyone above has not pre-registered, and it seems the website isnt allowing registration right now anyways. We'll be there asap in the morning at 8am to get them registered, could someone JV3x3, Bach, or M3D, make sure that they have a spot in the tournament? It'd be a shame to travel up to NY/NJ after booking a hotel etc. and finding out that we came all the way for naught and that some people can't enter, that'd be a total bummer. If someone could do that for me I'd appreciate it. Thanks.
<3 i preregistered i think fleurs did too at least i told him for teams to do it.

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
HUGS
I'm riding up with Aho and people and we won't get there until 10 or so, so if you need to be picked up from the airport earlier, I guess try to find someone else. Otherwise if you don't mind waiting, we'll get you then.
PM if you need to

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
i heard dat extremely good smash player and sexy dude called...um, wat's his name....NJ'zFinest, yea. he aint gonna make it :( , such a shame mangz

M3D

In the Game of Thrones, You Morph or You Die
BRoomer
NNID
Argonaut1
For the guys that didn't preregister in time, just show up early and get in line. Sorry I can't reserve any spots at this point, but both the registration cap and the online registration information has been posted on MLGPro.com for some time. And I've been telling people for weeks that they should register online to assure their spots. It was on you guys and you didn't step it up. Now you just gotta make sure you get some sleep the night tonight (I don't wanna hear any "no sleep" johns in the Am tournament) and get to the venue early.

Just wanted to say I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend again and I can't wait for what the '06 season has in store for Smashers. Also, I'm very sorry if I'm distracted at the event and/or don't remember you. I meet like 2000 smashers a year and sometimes its tough keeping all the faces matched with the online names that I meet once a year. And yeah, I've got a lot on my plate this weekend on top of running smash so I'm sorry if I'm a little scatter-brained when you guys see me.

Anyways... My flight is about to start boarding so I'm out. Won't be posting or replying to emails again before the event. See you guys in less than 24 hours.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Well, I'll try to be there early... >_>;

And I have one more question. Have the registrations been capped out? Are 128 people registered for both events already?

Sol

Smash Lord
if you regester online do you get tickets in the mail cause I ordered mine 2 days ago and they still haven't come, should I just bring the peice of paper that says that I bought them cause I know I don't wan't $60 go right down the drain

Fleur de Lis

Smash Lord
EVERYONE:TA is getting to NJ a little later than we thought, which MEANS, we can't pick up Hugs at the Newark Airport on time, so if ANYONE can pick him up for us at 9 that would be a HUGE help. We don't know which exit he's going to have or whatever (I'm assuming he'll be coming from like LA in Cali or something) but if you can help and get him then, that would be amazing, and TA would be in your debt and probably give you lots of *pounds*. Anyway, my cell # is 804-304-7455, so call me if you can get him!!

thanks whoever decides to be amazing and get hugs.

-fleurs

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
Daaaaang. I went to bed at midnight. Can't go without sleep. Although it took me an hour to fall asleep out of excitement. FIRST MLG WOOOOO >.>

Anyway, we're about to walk there to do late registration early. It would be, like, absolutely horrendous to fly 1500 miles and not be able to participate.

NJzFinest

Smash Hero
yea mew2king!
:ohwell:

REP FALCO WILL ***.C. CHRIS AND ZANIGGAZEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO DAT PEACH **** COMP AND BIG C

Bibbed

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know if the MLG site will be posting pool groupings and the amateur bracket? I'm dying to know who made it in the late registration period this morning, let alone how the pools and amateur bracket play out. If anyone has any info that'd be awesome.

Dopey

Smash Lord
lets go MIDWESTTTTTT we gots this ****ttt. like hochi said, who the **** is PC ???

<3 pc

snap + bum for teams, hellz yea

lightxdream

Smash Apprentice
WHY THE FRICK are you advertising your tournament in my thread? Have you lost your mind?

*banned*

You may not use the success of MLG to build your stuff up. We charge $100,000s of dollars to advertise at our events. No freebies for idiot n00bs.

~Very pissed off M3D

trademark0013

Smash Champion
pwnage as expected ^_^ i'm rootin for my boy KDJ. he went undefeated in warmups, including his matches against Neo. Last I checked, he was in the finals of the amature bracket.

quick ?: who was that girl with the DK. her matches were entertaining, especially the one vs. that jiggly. was that snap pop?

BlackJack

Smash Cadet
haha, I actually had a chance to play KDJ earlier this week and he absolutely destroyed me....but its all good since hes doing so well at mlg.

trademark0013

Smash Champion
lemme see... from what i can remember.... unknownforce, chinaseh ( i think thats his name. he beat me w/ his c falcon and we had a good Peach ditto where I SD twice. lol), wes, zang, anden, dave.. thats all i remember. and i know zeng beat wes 2-0 in the first match of the amatuer bracket. dave beat anden as well. those were some good matches.

KillaOR ran a huge train on people in the warmups (including me twice). I've never seen such a bigger a-hole in my life... singing to Mario.... stalling under Corneria....picking on little girls using Bowser... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom