• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 MLG Final Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadardes

Smash Apprentice
I think they should have an MLG tournament in Maine because so many people would come.. (from canada right?) :D

Unless they did something that stupid I wouldn't be able to go anyways

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I would absolutely love it if it were in Vegas or NYC. If it's in NYC then I can go to Dallas, but if it's Vegas I'll go to that instead of Dallas. But wow what an incentive to go to Vegas lol, I'ma go like 3 days early and enjoy being over 21.
Chibo and I will be crusin this place 3 days early if its there!! We'd need like thousands to truly have fun though haha.

Tmacc

Smash Lord
New York or Vegas or somewhere like that would be really cool. Going there a few days to a week early with friends and chilling around the city would be a blast. The event would cap it off nicely.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Alas.

DC's out of the question for me, but at least I can win Nationals at Dallas.

M@v

Subarashii!
SWEET. Looks Like I'm making 3 MLG events :)

(assuming I dont have like 4 midterms the following week)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Very interesting events. DC is so close to Philly that's awesome. I'll guaranteed be there. And now it looks like I can fly to Dallas yeaaaa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom