• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus R.O.B.s?

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Reveal yourselves ;p

How many of you are confirmed going? or...
hope to go if things don't get in the way?

Gotta knuz, us beepos gots to stick together =]

Let's beep up Columbus!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Sadly, 2 of my finals are due on Sunday, so I need the weekend to do them anyway. It's just a really bad weekend for me. And it's about a 6-7 hour drive or so for me, how long is it for you, Chibo?

Mr.E

Smash Lord
Not sure if I'll be going, even though MW is finally getting a national-level event, because my mother's going to be out of town that week and I may need to take care of the animals while she's away. Better hope my aunt can do it or the MLG tourney doesn't take away too much of The Showdown's attendance the next weekend. :embarrass

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Sadly, 2 of my finals are due on Sunday, so I need the weekend to do them anyway. It's just a really bad weekend for me. And it's about a 6-7 hour drive or so for me, how long is it for you, Chibo?
Like 8. I just saw you were in IL and thought you would be a lot closer than that lol.

My finals week is Mon - Fri, though I'm lucky that I don't have any finals until Friday :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
Yea, it sucks. I really want to meet the rest of my ROBbros out there. :(

There needs to be another tournament that we can all go to, where ROB's just run rampant through there and win the whole thing. We should all meet at a Chicago tournament! It's sort of a central point for most us, I think... Plus then I won't have to travel. XD

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
it's four hours away, but i'm in school till june 18th, and my dad is a hard beep and won't let me skip one friday =/

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
u ROBs are lettin me down

btw i won the columbus ladder on gamebattles so at least im not going in with an awful seed lol

Afrayail

Smash Ace
There's like a....20% chance I'm going. Originally I was planning on driving, but lack funds/safe car >.> One of Iowa's other drivers was going to go, but he up and moved to Nebraska, so now we don't know if he's still willing to drive XD; if he does, I might be able to snag a seat.

When's the last day to buy passes online? Or how does that whole shindig work?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
you can buy passes until the end of the month or until they run out
theres less than 100 spots left

Damage Points

Smash Ace
i doubt it
i normally only use mk on other mks. and pp because ITS HOPELESS beating him with rob :chuckle:
I hope you do use rob. I don't want everyone to abandon their mains for MK. I'll be using my Wario their even tho MKs and D3's will **** me lol. I'm going to just have fun cause I know I'm not gonna win might as well have fun with my character. I am going to try to time people out tho lol. It's going to be gaytastic.

MetalPat

Smash Ace
I'm gonna be there! leavin tomorrow, who all ROB's are stayin at the hyatt? i'd love to get a little meet and greet or something.
ALSO, chibo better make top 16!

solecalibur

Smash Master
Oh im only going to the C-bus one

edit - im going to hilton head in NC is there a smash scene around there? I wanna go to a tounry =X

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Just made it to Columbus, me beepin pumped XD

Silhouette

Smash Lord
Noice, if I can find it I'll be wearing a brown shirt that says "Silhouette" on the back in gold letters.

and I'll bring my ROB.

We never did establish a way to meet up tho.

Mister Eric

NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Apparently all I packed this weekend were black clothes. bleh, so ill be in a Watchmen shirt and ball shorts

Top Bottom