• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Columbus R.O.B.s?

sneakytako

Smash Lord
I WISH that frame of invincibility was there in the air cause then we could avoid attacks that stay out for one frame? (lul)
This. Mach Gaynado would be totally wrecked by DIng up and Up-B with ONE frame of invincibility. Ah but we can dream xD.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Dude I am the scrubbiest ROB alive. No one has won less money than me lawl.

Btw ROB's up-B has invincibility frames? tee hee it does on the ground. (for like ONE frame)
Oh, Sneaky... always with the wealth of R.O.B. knowledge NOBODY will find out in a million years... Super technical AND all-knowing.

(it's actually 4 frames though).

what are you gonna do...Up-B OoS to avoid an attack and then...float up and get smacked because of start up frames? D:

I WISH that frame of invincibility was there in the air cause then we could avoid attacks that stay out for one frame? (lul)
Actually, me & Sneaky were playing and I was like.... yo, Sneaky, you know everything... so what am I going to do with this invincibility? I can't think of what to utilize it for, I will just get hit out of it like a noob. But then I tempted him with much miso and he revealed to me THE SECRET.
Yes. THE SECRET.

Here it is... THE SECRET:

The reverse-B

This AT exits you out of sticky situations AND gives you (four frames of) invincibility.
I think you non-takos call it wave-diffusion-ultra-naruto-bouncing or something ridiculously confusing. Yeah, just RB it and it'll eject you away from your opponent and you can B-air safely away.

Oh thank you grand-master Sneakytako!
Now let us all offer large amounts of natto for your wisdom. (We'll make sure it will not give you food poisoning).

T0MMY

Smash Master
Keep working on it, you'll get it down soon.

Sneaky needs to give us more info on all things great. I can't even begin to describe the kind of things I saw him doing. I'm like 3 years behind him at least.

Dragoomba

Smash Lord
I swear to God... if the MLG final event is west coast (which I have no idea why it wouldn't be), I'll definitely be repping ROB.

Top Bottom