• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its ok gates not everyone loves someone with a sense of humor that also happens mains a fat penguin. Which also makes said person an automatic troll and horrible scheming jerk due to merely being associated with said penguin and crew

and if you masturbate often you dont have to worry about wet dreams!! :)
you must be a pro at it seeing as you bravely admitted this to random people you dont know over the internet

Kaffei

Smash Hero
its ok gates not everyone loves someone with a sense of humor that also happens mains a fat penguin. Which also makes said person an automatic troll and horrible scheming jerk due to merely being associated with said penguin and crew

you must be a pro at it seeing as you bravely admitted this to random people you dont know over the internet
o sh--

10phuks

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
oh dont let me stop you

please continue with your guide, i wanna read this

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You mean you don't have any special grips or anything?

This is important information.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
exactly, for each and every individual out there, there are certain ways you have to approach touching either yourself[or a friend!]. Just like in smash, approaching is difficult and tactical. So you cant always approach the same way or you'll get too predictable.

touch the wrong way and you could horribly offend!

Kaffei

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOL.

well i spam grab then i uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow uthrow dthrow until they are at 200% and then I shuttle loop and instead of airplane noise u hear a

legit come mang cant escape dis

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
wait how does a guy go about...throwing his junk around? Does your junk just pop off?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I've known girls who wished my junk would pop off so they could take it everywhere. Of course I pointed out to them that it wouldn't fit in most airplane overhead storage compartments so they put the saw down.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I've known girls who wished my junk would pop off so they could take it everywhere. Of course I pointed out to them that it wouldn't fit in most airplane overhead storage compartments so they put the saw down.
omg they cut it WAAT

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
not really i've had a science class and a certain chapter discussed how to adjust or remove certain male parts

whether it be due to cancer or just not wanting to have babies

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i never understood mother 3 either the drag queen women/guy people were hilariously creepy

"oh here lucas, let me massage your back in this hot spring in order to activate your PSI powers"

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i just got mother3 in the mail today! Its easy to read! but wtf its pokey not porky

po-ki

Master~Hand

Smash Rookie
Hello im new to the MK boards (smashboards in general also lol) So i just wanted to drop by and say hi.

Oh and i was wondering if any of you would want to make a skype chat with me? I was hopeing we could make one for link, toon link, marth, mk, ike players only. (swordsmen)

I think it would be pretty fun talking on mics and stuff and even if you dont have a mic you could just type on there.

So if there is anybody interested please say so.

Btw i have never made a room b4 so if you know how then that would be great if you could make it but if not then i'll just try to figure it out ^^

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Hello im new to the MK boards (smashboards in general also lol) So i just wanted to drop by and say hi.

Oh and i was wondering if any of you would want to make a skype chat with me? I was hopeing we could make one for link, toon link, marth, mk, ike players only. (swordsmen)

I think it would be pretty fun talking on mics and stuff and even if you dont have a mic you could just type on there.

So if there is anybody interested please say so.

Btw i have never made a room b4 so if you know how then that would be great if you could make it but if not then i'll just try to figure it out ^^
welcome .

Master~Hand

Smash Rookie
Hey dark energy i see that you have skype... i was wondering if you knew why i cant add my master hand picture on skype? Like i went to change photo and then i went to browse and my master hand pic isnt showing up. But that pic is in my pictures files so idk why it isnt showing up on skype.

Btw would you like to start up the skype chat for all of us? Its ok if you dont wanna do it, its just an idea to get us all together ^^

Nice to meet you all ^_^

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
um you should be able to from the menu on skype

typically master hand people here dont really use skype

Master~Hand

Smash Rookie
What do you mean master hand people? There something wrong with me having the name master hand? Me and my brother do doubles and we tried to come up with team names and we fight real people and like bosses and stuff so we just thought of Master Hand and Crazy Hand >_<

But i really dont see why you said master hand people dont use skype here lol. Anyways it still wont let me get the pic on there, skype is just acting stupid again xD. Plus would you like to add me on skype? Im on there right now and my name is MasterHand94

Hope to see you soon :)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Tallman I demand you dye your hair blonde. You have more than enough hair to get the whole Porky Minch thing going on. Do it NAOW!

j/k lol ;)

or am I?

nwehehehehehehe! That's 1 "nwe" and 6 "hes!"

Spanketyx3

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
make him do it

i watched that whole vid and enjoyed it[i rarely do that]

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
make him do it

i watched that whole vid and enjoyed it[i rarely do that]
I don't think that would work but

he said something involving spanking and saying "spankety spankety spankety" while doing it

:lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick::lick:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
A Dedede bikini would be hella hot. Maybe two Ds on the two parts of the top and another D on the front of the bottom and maybe a pic of the king himself on the ***.

EDIT: Rough mockup:

Top Bottom