• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
the fact that this is being done on a pink ds does not impress me much

IT SHOUOLD OF BEEN DONE ON A BLACK DS LOSER GOD THERES JUST NO FUNNY IN THAT

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
there's nothing sick about periods... they aren't a big deal and they're natural occurences in females. Suck it up *****.

Now bathrooms + periods are a different story. God **** @ high school. Like every time i went in all the girls were on their periods and the entire room smelled like someone died. Sometimes I would walk in and literally almost puke in my mouth the smell was so horrible, and I would run the **** out. I never, ever dared to use the stalls, i just used bathrooms for the mirrors to fix my hair. Like girls didnt clean up after their nasty body secretions, their would be like piss on the toliet seat and blood splattered or in the toliet. Smelled and looked like someone died in there.

on the other hand i heard guys jacked off and ****ed in their bathrooms, so i cant say if that's equally bad since i never went in one.

u think im being gross? i aint me its ****ing public schools
...I think I'm with P4 on this one...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
there's nothing sick about periods... they aren't a big deal and they're natural occurences in females. Suck it up *****.

Now bathrooms + periods are a different story. God **** @ high school. Like every time i went in all the girls were on their periods and the entire room smelled like someone died. Sometimes I would walk in and literally almost puke in my mouth the smell was so horrible, and I would run the **** out. I never, ever dared to use the stalls, i just used bathrooms for the mirrors to fix my hair. Like girls didnt clean up after their nasty body secretions, their would be like piss on the toliet seat and blood splattered or in the toliet. Smelled and looked like someone died in there.

on the other hand i heard guys jacked off and ****ed in their bathrooms, so i cant say if that's equally bad since i never went in one.

u think im being gross? i aint me its ****ing public schools
Did you seriously write a ****ing paragraph on periods?

I'm not even gonna bother reading it lol.

*fist bumps*

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dina, I can accept that periods are a natural bodily function but I definitely did not need to hear about how nasty a girls' bathroom is.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Dina, I can accept that periods are a natural bodily function but I definitely did not need to hear about how nasty a girls' bathroom is.
SNO has ruined all the rumors about a girl's bathroom being a magical place of cleanliness and lemony scents.

YOU KILLED MY CHILDHOOD! I USED TO BELIEVE SOME RESTROOMS WERE CLEAN!

Toronto Joe

Smash Master
yo straight up i know im not the only dude who thought the girls had couches in their washrooms in elementary school,**** was the biggest letdown when i "accidentally" kicked my ball in there

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

*fist bumps*
no i didnt it was on my high school experiences. The first two sentences were the only thing directed at you.

Also... it was only my public high school that had this problem. I swear the janitors were making min wage and only cleaned those stalls once a month.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman

*fist bumps*
no i didnt it was on my high school experiences. The first two sentences were the only thing directed at you.

Also... it was only my public high school that had this problem. I swear the janitors were making min wage and only cleaned those stalls once a month.
It doesn't matter, you still made a post about periods.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lol @ men.

My major is psychology, so naturally I will sometimes do and say things to see people's reaction to them. hell that's the only reason I do Basic Brawl lol.

I noticed that whenever "woman" topics such as periods or pregnancy is spoke of, men become rather awkward. Thank you @ all above for confirming this observation of mine.

Now please go back to your little social, I'm done with this and apologize for any traumatization it may of caused for you.

No really, im not being a smart *** i didn't mean to offend anyone. >.>

japan on other hand offends (or confuses) me tho:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfJ_NPD9q0E&playnext_from=TL&videos=aHxwY0Yomsw

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
That wasn't offensive or confusing. That video was amazing.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Really?

You think you could tell me what it's like? I plan to take up the same major sometime in the future.
Sure fill free to hit me up on aim if you have any questions about it, I already have an associates 2 more summer classes and I'll be done with bachelors and will start on masters. I may even go for a Doctorate because I've become such a good student (the secret is highlighters I swear... don't sniff them use them!), but im pretty sure after i get my masters im going to work for awhile. I've been dying to for so long now.

aim

snipernightowl

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Dude, Dark 3nergy has like every frame of animation memorized in this game.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Two MK's shuttle looping reversed. There, not hard to determine.

Top Bottom