• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yes. Their stability arises from the fact that other elements struggle to bond and exchange electrons with them.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
thx gaytes <3

@Dina: WATF is that

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHHAHA

you wouldn't get it unless you played mother 3. Good reaction tho. Pokey, aka porky minch is the antagonist of mother/earthbound 2 and 3. His in my sig. He also goes by "King P."

Kaffei

Smash Hero
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL HAHAHAHHAHA

you wouldn't get it unless you played mother 3. Good reaction tho. Pokey, aka porky minch is the antagonist of mother/earthbound 2 and 3. His in my sig. He also goes by "King P."
He just looks like a fat elephat

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
MK is the safest character in the game because his enormous amount of options prevents others from penetrating his zone.

Noble gases, stability, large amount of electrons, not exchanging electrons with other elements.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
MK is the safest character in the game because his enormous amount of options prevents others from penetrating his zone.

Noble gases, stability, large amount of electrons, not exchanging electrons with other elements.
Lmfao.

Okay thanks. What about:

Which of these represents a synthesis reaction?
F AgNO3 + HCl > AgNO3 + HNO3
G Zn + 2HCl > ZnCl2 + H2
H N2 + 3H2 > 2NH3
J 2KClO3 > 2KCl + 3O2

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Lmfao.

Okay thanks. What about:

Which of these represents a synthesis reaction?
F AgNO3 + HCl > AgNO3 + HNO3
G Zn + 2HCl > ZnCl2 + H2
H N2 + 3H2 > 2NH3
J 2KClO3 > 2KCl + 3O2
holy ****ing **** that scares me

good thing my major doesnt require true intelligence like that

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
hmmm im close to post 4000. i should use it to bump a super old topic and get infracted for it lololololol

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
ive been real tempted for a long time to make a topic called "If my Meta knight was happy" and put the pic of Affinity that I photoshop'd awhile back (the one when he has the same expression of my ghey mk) I kno it would get locked, but it would be epic.

Speaking of Affinity haven't seen him around here much, on the other hand i think he put himself on stealth (so did i for lulz)

Yo Gates when you did that "if my metaknight was mad" with the silly m2k pic did u get infracted for it?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Synthesis is combining together to create one.

H. 2 N +3 H^2 > 2 (NH^3)

2 nitrogen and 3 parts 2 Hydrogen >2 Nitrogen and 2 parts 3 Hydrogen

I believe H is the correct Answer. However I must tell you to figure this out on your own, instead of just having us tell you. Synthesis is taking elements/compounds and making it into a new compound. There are some exceptions to this rule but for the most part that is what it is. A + B = AB where AB will be a different compound with the same parts.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
well too late i blew my 4000 post somewhere forgetable. whateverz

im too much of a ***** to make a topic like that anyways

:urg:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Blew it like prom night on something forgettable?

A limo ride

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Blew it like prom night on something forgettable?

A limo ride
i never went to the high school prom. I turned down every guy. I was so shy and awkward back then. Also i wasnt really interested in guys in high school... i like men not boys... they were still boys.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
i never went to the high school prom. I turned down every guy. I was so shy and awkward back then. Also i wasnt really interested in guys in high school... i like men not boys... they were still boys.

A cat is fine too.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Prom for me was a couple days ago.

I didn't go. Instead, I went to a friend's house and played Melee and Prototype. :/

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Yo Gates when you did that "if my metaknight was mad" with the silly m2k pic did u get infracted for it?
No I didn't. You should make a topic like that and see what happens.

Prom for me was a couple days ago.

I didn't go. Instead, I went to a friend's house and played Melee and Prototype. :/
omg scrub why play that horrible game with an infinitely better successor with way more depth, better graphics and sound, and that's just superior overall.

I'm talking about Prototype btw. Assassin's Creed 2 was so much better.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
No I didn't. You should make a topic like that and see what happens.

omg scrub why play that horrible game with an infinitely better successor with way more depth, better graphics and sound, and that's just superior overall.

I'm talking about Prototype btw. Assassin's Creed 2 was so much better.
Actually, I don't know anything about 360/PS3 and its games. That night was the first time I played it and I thought it was sooo cool that you could jump around and just do anything. What's AC2 like?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Actually, I don't know anything about 360/PS3 and its games. That night was the first time I played it and I thought it was sooo cool that you could jump around and just do anything. What's AC2 like?
It's the same thing.

They're both parkour games, it's just that Prototype focuses on action and is bad while Assassin's Creed focuses on stealth and is good.

i dont get it
http://cdn2.knowyourmeme.com/memes/a-cat-is-fine-too

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No, but once you get a certain cloak you can be totally broken and basically run around stealing money like MK.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
That's not fun at all. :(

Know any games where I can be a character fast and **** like MK? (Besides melee)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
It is totally fun because you can go around randomly killing people and hiding the bodies as long as guards don't see and you can pickpocket everyone and get a ****load of money and the Kleptomania achievement.

A fast character? Well there is one game series but it hasn't been good since the Sega Saturn...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
It is totally fun because you can go around randomly killing people and hiding the bodies as long as guards don't see and you can pickpocket everyone and get a ****load of money and the Kleptomania achievement.

A fast character? Well there is one game series but it hasn't been good since the Sega Saturn...

But you can't do fast stuff! Stealing is boring because money is boring unless it's real money!

And I hate sonic. I like MK

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
its 2:00... my migrane went away.. yet i cant sleep. My father brought in boxes to pack. I guess the reality of me moving, graduating is sinking in... i put away my sega genesis, sega dreamcast, ps2, and n64 away. I feel empty for some reason. =/

Kaffei

Smash Hero
its 2:00... my migrane went away.. yet i cant sleep. My father brought in boxes to pack. I guess the reality of me moving, graduating is sinking in... i put away my sega genesis, sega dreamcast, ps2, and n64 away. I feel empty for some reason. =/
Don't worry about anything. It's stupid and pointless.

Top Bottom