• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
SMG2 HYPE!!!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get @ the game.

i honestly dont care much for mario. Game series kinda kiddy, princess peach needs to stop being such a ****, bowser is a lame *** ***** villian, and as a fellow italian mario kinda offends me. I mean yeah we do eat lots of pasta and **** but we dont talk all like "IT'S A ME, DINA!" Also mario being a plumber is an old school italian stereotype, lots of italians really were plumbers when they got to the new country so that pisses me off.

Only mario game i like really isnt a mario game its some spin off when you throw veggies n **** and u can play as peach i just float through all the bull****. That game was legit. Also smw for snes is cool if its one of those hacked roms that are super hard to beat. Otherwise **** mario.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
SMG2 HYPE!!!

:OOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Get @ the game.
HYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPEHYPE.

HYPE.

Game series kinda kiddy
Dina likes the GRIMDARK.

as a fellow italian mario kinda offends me. I mean yeah we do eat lots of pasta and **** but we dont talk all like "IT'S A ME, DINA!" Also mario being a plumber is an old school italian stereotype, lots of italians really were plumbers when they got to the new country so that pisses me off.
I didn't know about the plumber thing, but seriously don't take it so hard. That's like me getting mad at the Lucky Charms leprechaun for being an alcoholic and having 7 kids.

Only mario game i like really isnt a mario game its some spin off when you throw veggies n **** and u can play as peach i just float through all the bull****. That game was legit.
uhh...That's Super Mario 2. It's not a spinoff, it's part of the main series.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Yeah it's a spinoff of another game, but it is part of the main Mario series (SM2)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
what DMG said.

And no i dont like grim games.. otherwise i wouldn't love Earthbound/Mother series... which is pretty much a parody of the rpg genre and doesnt take itself seriously half the time. I don't know... i'm more of a Sonic girl. (Before it went to hell.)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
<33333333333333333
that song is wonderful
not a problem mai dear....

anyways i got my grades back. On the final, everyone failed. There was a 25 point curve. With the curve, the highest grade was a 82 (and there was only 1 B), so in other words the highest grade was a 57. I got a 45 (70 with the curve) My final grade was a B, (tied with women's studies as being my lowest grade yet) just really ridiculous. I never been in a class where everyone failed the final that hard. =/

Kaffei

Smash Hero
not a problem mai dear....

anyways i got my grades back. On the final, everyone failed. There was a 25 point curve. With the curve, the highest grade was a 82 (and there was only 1 B), so in other words the highest grade was a 57. I got a 45 (70 with the curve) My final grade was a B, (tied with women's studies as being my lowest grade yet) just really ridiculous. I never been in a class where everyone failed the final that hard. =/
A 57??!!? Holy balls get *****

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i win the internet

sno dont do that girl you know youd hit that pork/pokey ***

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
sno dont do that girl you know youd hit that pork/pokey ***
i couldn't hit him in mother 2... he too young and i'd be a pedo

I couldn't hit him in mother 3... he too old

i'd tell u who i would hit... i'd hit the guy playing porky in this vid at

15:08

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8nZHIbBJK0&playnext_from=TL&videos=IJBGgCatGgk

omg he's so ****ing cuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!* :bee::);):lick: he portrays him so perfectly too!!!

THAT SETTLES IT! NEXT GUY IM DATING IS GONNA HAVE BLONDE HAIR! NO EXCEPTIONS!

it makes sense... first i dated a guy with black, then tallman was brown... so the next must be blonde!! yeeeeeeeahahahaha:lick::lick::lick:

actually i did date a blonde b4 but he lasted like uh... 3 days with me lol

God im so ****ed up aren't i?
:(

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
3/5 stars maybe 4

hair kinda scary lol its like a spiky ****storm

he looks too buff i can only tolerate so much testerone I don't liek super meaty men...

beautiful eyes tho

Kaffei

Smash Hero
balancing equations?
Atoms of the noble gases are generally inert because -

F they 2 fat to react
G they aren't charged
H they are neutral atoms
J their outer electron levels are filled

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
lmao i give up xd
i told u the ***** who played pokey in that vid was adorable. Not hot, but cute. And for me cuteness>>>>>>>>>>>hotness. You were posting "hot" guys.

for some reason when i think of a hot guy i think of a guy who isn't heterosexual

not trying to be offensive just sayin... :embarrass

speaking of which:

Kaffei

Smash Hero
i told u the ***** who played pokey in that vid was adorable. Not hot, but cute. And for me cuteness>>>>>>>>>>>hotness. You were posting "hot" guys.

for some reason when i think of a hot guy i think of a guy who isn't heteosexual

not trying to be offensive just sayin... :embarrass
What the heck is a pokey o.O

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Atoms of the noble gases are generally inert because -

F they 2 fat to react
G they aren't charged
H they are neutral atoms
J their outer electron levels are filled
it's obv cuz dey got filled scrub gb2 bio

Top Bottom