• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Yep.

Now I hate you.
god dammit ****

SNO said:
only anime that doesn't fail is DBZ
DBZ is cool but so repetitive.. big bad guy comes, they train, they beat him. bad guy comes again, they train, they beat him. Bad guy comes again, they train, they beat him.
supa 1
supa 2
supa 3
supa 4

but yeah i love DBZ

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Vegetas hot. And he has the whole bad boy thing going on too. :lick: He was like the only reason I watched DBZ

oh **** i hope tallman aint reading this thread anymore

;)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I was actually wearing a pink shirt as I was watching Dina's second video lol

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
idk horror able animes coupled with bad jokes doesnt make it any better bb

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
IDK horrible animes coupled with bad jokes does not make it any better (Being Blunt)

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Just why Jigglypuff?
she actually isn't my favorite- Ho-oh is. Phoenixs are my favorite mythological creature, I like its colors (red/ yellow, represents gold) , it has an interesting background as it gave life to suicune, entei, raikou ect. Also it gets better in each gen (r/s/e got groudon with auto sunny day, d/p made sacred fire physical, hg/ss gave it brave bird. Maybe w/b will give it magic guard or remove stealth rock lulz.) I like Puff , but im not going to lie, she's terrible in the game. I fell in love with her when i got smash64.... because she was good. I like her in Smash, not so much in the video games.

Now that i think of it, I originally hated Jigglypuff because she was so terrible in the video games. When I was young (like 6th grade) i was one of those people who only liked pokemon that were strong. I'm not like that anymore. I train everything.

edit: let see you copy that :mad:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey Sno STOP TRYING TO TAKE ON THE ALIGATORS

The cemetery is hard enough at that level, the Zoo should be off limits in your mind at this point. You shouldn't go there until the event with the mayor happens.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Hey Sno STOP TRYING TO TAKE ON THE ALIGATORS

The cemetery is hard enough at that level, the Zoo should be off limits in your mind at this point. You shouldn't go there until the event with the mayor happens.
if i was in an earthbound game i would have a skill called "junk caress" that lowers enemy's offense and defense by like 75 rofl :lick:

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Stealth Rock basically killed Ho-Oh's usefulness. If it weren't for the fact that Sacred Fire is physical now and Forretress is hella good in Ubers, he'd be much worse than he is now. He's like Manaphy, only good in weather.

I still like Ho-Oh more than Lugia though. Gold pride.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
also Ho-oh's speed is pretty terrible too in terms of uber standards.... base 90 ftl.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
dats y u gotta use ho-oh on a trick room teem dood.

(btw, I am being sarcastic before you go off on one of your "Gates sucks at pokemon even though I've only seen him play like once a long time ago with a mediocre team and blah blah blah" tangents. I did play a trick toom team once in Ubers and it was lulzingly effective)

The girl in that pic reminds me of Makoto doing her SSFIV super. Prolly cause it's the same pose.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
dats y u gotta use ho-oh on a trick room teem dood.

(btw, I am being sarcastic before you go off on one of your "Gates sucks at pokemon even though I've only seen him play like once a long time ago with a mediocre team and blah blah blah" tangents. I did play a trick toom team once in Ubers and it was lulzingly effective)

The girl in that pic reminds me of Makoto doing her SSFIV super. Prolly cause it's the same pose.
nah i dont take anything on shoddy battle seriously (in fact its not even on my cpu anymore, if i want to watch battles ill watch stuff on hg's battle video viewer, usually japanese players). It's a handicapped meta game that smogon and their cult followers formulated. It saddens me children (and even older people) are fooled by the illusion that they are the authority when it comes to pokemon strategies and mindlessly copy pasta their sets without considering the reasoning behind them. It's more that their ev spreads that are flawed, not the move set suggestions.

Then again, maybe i should rejoice- it made destroying people that much easier.

I also resent how they think pokesav is cheating but abusing the RNG isn't. That pisses me off. Life is precious as well as limited and it sickens me to think people srsly take so much time of their life to get something that can be hacked under 5 mins. :( Essentially it's the same thing= manipulating the hidden values of a pokemon.

Top Bottom