• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i played some friendlies online with the TV mute button on and my headphones on

yea it worked. I think the key is to 1. be as relaxed as possible 2. head a very clear mind

I noticed that when i had a really clear head i played really well. Meaning i wasnt thinking about anything cept the match in my head. And when i did think about the match, i was planning my next moves, alerting myself to mind games, and focusing on grabbing/situational stuff.

One of the problems i found out while i was playing, was if i kept yacking to myself about something that kept bothering me i found myself being overly distracted and losing the % lead.

Music wasnt too loud either and was just classical video game music. Only real issue with using headphones is ear fatigue.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

yea it worked. I think the key is to 1. be as relaxed as possible 2. head a very clear mind

I noticed that when i had a really clear head i played really well. Meaning i wasnt thinking about anything cept the match in my head. And when i did think about the match, i was planning my next moves, alerting myself to mind games, and focusing on grabbing/situational stuff.

One of the problems i found out while i was playing, was if i kept yacking to myself about something that kept bothering me i found myself being overly distracted and losing the % lead.

Music wasnt too loud either and was just classical video game music. Only real issue with using headphones is ear fatigue.
good stuff. I'll try it out sometime.

when I move to Dallas I will probly go to some tournies. They should be close. I will go singles as Kirby/Peach/
mk
low tier as Lucas/Jiggz. I just need to learn how to play in a loud enviroment, I have ADD and it really effects how I play. Like sometimes when I play Tallman and he starts talking to me I start playing like **** then tell him to stfu. My ADD problem is real, i ain't johning or anything. I could get "special population" help even at my university... like a note taker, extra test time ect but I refused all of it.... I want to overcome my problem and I did. I can't pay attention during lectures (I just daydream, draw ect) so I read the book or notes over multiple times and Im doing great. For Brawl I hope to overcome it as well. I'm going to try headphones when playing.

but yea u guys knew already ol SNO's ****ed up.

;)

as for Kirby boards i donno I don't really hang out there. Backroom is dead too.
No johns.

No "im ****ed up" johns.

kirby boards = garbage /discussion

i have the same issue too sno

this is why i wear headphones and listen to music
cool story bro.

does it help when playing?

or you could jus take ritalin/adderal/etc.

but i dont have a ride
going to socal and trying to go to a local as an OoSer sucks getting a ride is impossible even when you know people like __X__ who like all of socal sucks off everyday

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
No johns.

No "im ****ed up" johns.

cool story bro.

going to socal and trying to go to a local as an OoSer sucks getting a ride is impossible even when you know people like __X__ who like all of socal sucks off everyday
cool story sis

and i could take those legally actually

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
tits or gtfo, bro.

then do it \O_o/
the only person to see my **** would be my ddd plush

no because its like 60$ for a 3 month supply >_> then you have to visit the doctor by law every 3 months for a check up/prescription rewrite
If you want to remain calm in tourneys, do what lain and judge do.
i dont want drugs in me though

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Judge does not do drugs.

He's an alcoholic.

Actually that's not true, he's been clean for a while, but he used to be.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
No johns.

No "im ****ed up" johns.

cool story bro.

also my friends bro took ritalin i think it somehow gave him hemroids or some kind of *** problem

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kPuO5jJ42A

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
my friends lil bro took ritalin and it had bad side effects like hemroids like it ****ed his *** up or somethin

heytallman

CTALL
There was this kid in 2nd grade who took Ritalin, and he never ate lunch. He would eat paper sometimes, though. Nobody liked him that much. One day he found a toothpick in his afro. Except that was in 5th grade.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
alcohol in most forms tastes really bitter

i like sweet tasting stuff >:I

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Try flavored vodka or appletinis then.

It's understandable if you don't like beer. Beer tastes like dog piss. But there are other more palatable liquors out there you can try.

Kaffei

Smash Hero

It's understandable if you don't like beer. Beer tastes like dog piss. But there are other more palatable liquors out there you can try.
Oh really? Like what? Are there any that taste like cream soda or ice cream please tell me

Jem.

Smash Master
Theres a common college high-alcohol drink that essentially taste like a starburst for the most part, but gets you reallll messed up real fast. mostly used on college chicks that are freshman though. it actually tastes good though so if you want a good buzz that'll do it.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
i dont go to college anymore though lol and my college days werent filled with drinking either that kinda wasnt the in thing here

and getting caught in the rain
hell yeas stand outside with a white see thru shirt, get all wet, profit

youmad?

Smash Rookie
omg

you're dead to me now
agree/10

alcohol in most forms tastes really bitter

i like sweet tasting stuff >:I
lol citrus petrone tastes like candy yo

beer is the worst, id rather drink straight everclear

Oh really? Like what? Are there any that taste like cream soda or ice cream please tell me
daquiris/margaritas/coladas/etc.

pina colada son
coconuts are gross, they are large hairy balls often seen touching and therefore are gay

drinking any kinda of alcohol is terrible tasting imo.

just do shots and get it over with.

then you have fun times lol
^this.

Theres a common college high-alcohol drink that essentially taste like a starburst for the most part, but gets you reallll messed up real fast. mostly used on college chicks that are freshman though. it actually tastes good though so if you want a good buzz that'll do it.
dude no, its all about dark whiskey, the tastiest **** thang i have ever drank ever

i dont go to college anymore though lol and my college days werent filled with drinking either that kinda wasnt the in thing here

hell yeas stand outside with a white see thru shirt, get all wet, profit
so the in thing was what then? fapping?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
^ lmao

whatever u guys do DONT drink cheap hotel wine. **** will **** you up. I only had half a glass and I couldn't really stand up I felt dizzy and had to put my head down in the hotel room. My Dad doesn't encourage me drinking, but if it's free he'll tell me to "take as much as I can of it" so he had me drink this free hotel wine **** nearly killed me. He's all about getting his money's worth I guess. Also he always says im a "child" and it works no one can tell im 22 so he gets a discount at every hotel we go to lmfao.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
^ lmao

whatever u guys do DONT drink cheap hotel wine. **** will **** you up. I only had half a glass and I couldn't really stand up I felt dizzy and had to put my head down in the hotel room. My Dad doesn't encourage me drinking, but if it's free he'll tell me to "take as much as I can of it" so he had me drink this free hotel wine **** nearly killed me. He's all about getting his money's worth I guess. Also he always says im a "child" and it works no one can tell im 22 so he gets a discount at every hotel we go to lmfao.
way to go gurl u got your **** all planned out

^ lmao

you have just proven you are flat, children dont has ample buxom's

good job.

way to go gurl u got your **** all planned out
you sleep with a plushie... in a sexual way, not a just friends way, and you are an obvious closet fur/feather*** for said plush.

Top Bottom