• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
the only person I know is PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFOUR

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Y'know, the main reason I play MK is his infinite list of recovery options and his aerial game.
He might not even be top tier, not be very disjointed, or nado might suck, but I'd still use MK just because of his aerial game.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Ugh. My interest in smash...is starting to fade.

I have no motivation to get better anymore. :/
It feels like the game is dying. @_@ Maybe its just my area or something.
I miss MLG, I had a reason to get better then. I knew that if I traveled, I'd be attending a 150+ tournament at the least. Now I'm afraid to travel to any "nationals" because the attendance is so...flaky....all the time.

/rant

Kaffei

Smash Hero
You guys aren't alone. I have more fun playin wifi as Wario & spamming MK dimensional cape than I do at tournaments

@Tesh: LMAO I'd rather just ban the bat than have to play him without up B. That's my favorite move ever

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I still enjoy the game. I just don't have the time for it any more. Not that I have many opportunities to play anyway. Scene here is all but dead.

Top Bottom