• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Problem with originals is the price... They're just too expensive, and most games doesn't even worth it....

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Well, weren't that expensive before.....

PS. Sorry, english is not my native language, and I don't even speak it at all here. It has been all about test and fail on internet.... just like that one... =____=

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

Roms are illegal, BTW.
Roms are not illegal if you actually own the cartridges, which I do. =/

@ Gates

I have a PS2 with both MGS3 and Kingdom Hearts. =/ In time im sure there will be a ps2 rom, they already have a psx one. Also why MGS3? The canon storyline ended with 4 lol...

Problem with originals is the price... They're just too expensive, and most games doesn't even worth it....
pretty much this. What's the point playing games you already have on a tiny screen and being charged for it? It is nice for the new, younger generation who never played these games or had access to them. But for people like me who have played those games to death, it's simply not worth the money. Final blow is the new pokemon game is going to be released on the DS. GG.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, english is not my native language, and I don't even speak it at all here. It has been all about test and fail on internet.... just like that one... =____=
Don't worry about it, you write better than me most of the time...:ohwell:
Roms are not illegal if you actually own the cartridges, which I do. =/
The majority of people who use roms never buy them.

pretty much this. What's the point playing games you already have on a tiny screen and being charged for it? It is nice for the new, younger generation who never played these games or had access to them.
Simple, 3D.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779

And with that said, I bid this burnt-out social farewell. Player-4 is a wise man- he called it: Too many new***s have ruined this thread.

Peace.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dear God

It has happened

Where is Gates, we shall salvage this

Gates

Banned via Warnings
MGS3 was better than MGS4. MGS4 was:

1. A movie.
2. A bunch of bull**** thrown together to tie up every single storyline in all the games (including ones about joke characters).
3. Completely devoid of animals that I could hunt down, kill, and eat unless I took an extended break from the game and it went sour.
4. Inferior because at the end Snake doesn't **** someone do some hot pants-on hugging.
5. just Snake dying for most of the end of the game...and that's just really depressing.

But whatever, Dina and P4 left the thread so good riddance to bad rubbish.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol no. I'm always around the MK boards, I just don't feel like spamming this place anymore. It hasn't been fun for a awhile :ohwell:

Dina the Queen of Spam hasn't been doing her job and now she's leaving :(

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I love MGS3 because I am Russian.
>:[

Also I really enjoyed Boss. She was many kinds of bad ***, Eva was just kinda there because she had ****. She was still really awesome too though. @_@

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
I'm afraid it's probably me, I tend to have a fairly abrasive personality...

So, what was everyone's favorite game shown at E3?

Mine was probably Goldeneye Wii.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Fist of the North Star because it's the only thing I know for sure isn't going to be somehow ****ed up by motion control, not being on an existing console, or being more like TvC than MvC2.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
prolly. iirc IIIIIIIIIIIIRICK made a post trashing CoD a while back.

Top Bottom