• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Iron Man 2.

It's a great movie if you ignore all the parts where Justin Hammer is talking.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Wtf is The A Team? Iron Man 1 sucked IMO, so I'm reluctant to watch Iron Man 2.
What's Predators

Kaffei

Smash Hero
**** that. EWW.
I'm watching Iron Man 2 right now. It looks really lame so far.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
I saw Gladiator, I did not enjoy it because the sword shape is ugly.

Btw if you don't know already I am VERY VERY picky about movies/games.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
Actually, Brawl isn't bad, the Wii just doesn't have as many good games as, say, the 360.

The only good Wii games i can think of, are; SMG, SMG2, LoZ; TP, Brawl, Metroid Prime 1, 2, and 3, Mario Kart Wii, Okami... Well, nevermind...

Kaffei

Smash Hero
-_-
I have a Wii because of Brawl. It's the only console game I play on a regular basis. I'd play Melee over Brawl more but Melee doesn't have Wifi

inb4 wifi sux

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I liked Iron Man 2 better than the first.
I disagree. I think Iron Man 2 has better fight scenes and Scarlett Johansson is hotter than Gwenyth Paltrow, but everything else was worse, due largely to the fact that there was too much **** going on and the large discrepancy in quality between the two villains. Ivan Vanko was amazing but he had little screen time compared to Justin Hammer, who was a total *****.

I WANT MY BIRD.

Wtf is The A Team?
It's the 80s show that made Mr. T famous.

-_-
I have a Wii because of Brawl. It's the only console game I play on a regular basis. I'd play Melee over Brawl more but Melee doesn't have Wifi

inb4 wifi sux
Melee on a Dolphin Emulator has online I think.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Lol Gates, I just said I liked it better, I didn't say it was better. Just personal preference, but all the points you made are right.

Scarlett is my future wife, just FYI.

Kaffei

Smash Hero
OKAY GUYS I WANT TO RECORD STUFF but hypercam suxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

What's a good recorder that records SOUND and video. Camstudio is bad sound doesnt work

Top Bottom