• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
any ***** beat red dead redemption. I was only 20% done, i youtube search "funny red redemption deaths" and this huge *** spoiler pops up and ruins the ending for me. so ya if u didnt beat it yet DONT SEARCH ON YOUTUBE

Variable

Smash Ace
any ***** beat red dead redemption. I was only 20% done, i youtube search "funny red redemption deaths" and this huge *** spoiler pops up and ruins the ending for me. so ya if u didnt beat it yet DONT SEARCH ON YOUTUBE
I've played it, but I don't own it. I only saw my friend play the first hour or two and it was pretty boring. Atleast from the beginning. All you did was stupid missions and travel. But he said it got a lot more fun as it went on.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Hi MK boards

I didn't receive any PMs regarding being a mentor. I saw there were a few of you who were interested in doing it though, so shoot me a PM with the stuff i asked about int he original post.

Thanks guys!

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Again, nobody who reads this thread is any good and a lot of us don't main MK either, bungle. Go in the Q&A thread.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I've played it, but I don't own it. I only saw my friend play the first hour or two and it was pretty boring. Atleast from the beginning. All you did was stupid missions and travel. But he said it got a lot more fun as it went on.
im not going to lie, first hour into the game or so i thought it blew ***, the controls sucked, and was boring. But if you give it time it really grows on you, and u get used to the controls. It gets better as you play... but it takes a long time to get going
like a woman in bed

im still in denial that the same company who made the amazing Donkey Kong Series for the snes is responsible for killing one of the best series of all time (Starfox), with their failure of a Zelda clone Dinosaur Planet (I didnt even rent that game it failed so hard), and brought that fur***** krystal who went to replace Peppy, the best member of the starfox team in combat!

now with that game u link 360 is just trolling Nintendo's ****tastic wiisports game. In fact, 360 has become the new Sega of the console war. Which is why
I got a 360.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
I had a choice between RDD and SMG2 and I bought SMG2.

I chose the right game.

And don't even bother looking up any game before you beat it.

And you should have waited 2 weeks to get a 360 that's twice as good.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Mexico ruleset is so gay....

National will have a rule: no more than 50% damage out of and CG/Infinite/lock....

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
that is pretty dumb

but i would totally do the IC MU if those rules were in =D

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
i.kno.rite?
Like, camp hard (do not stay on the ledge, there also a 40 ledgegrabs limit), and moslty every MU trouble is solved....
I'm pretty hyped, tho =P

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I had a choice between RDD and SMG2 and I bought SMG2.

I chose the right game.

And don't even bother looking up any game before you beat it.

And you should have waited 2 weeks to get a 360 that's twice as good.
the only advantage of the new 360 is built in wifi, big deal. That and it makes less noise I heard, and that isn't a big deal either because im some one who is use to a noisy *** Dreamcast. Mine is also 250 memory so idc. I had no way of knowing it was coming out. I got my 360 for my birthday, and that's what mattered to me.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Hello MK boards! My name is Junglefever and I help moderate the Smashboards Information Center. At the SIC, we are attempting to create a mentoring program for older and newer members to go to so that they can progress in their smash career on a more personal level than just SWF. Mentors communicate to their pupils through PMs and AIM, in addition to playing WIFI with each other. We believe that the Mentoring Program is a good addition along with the character boards to help members get better.

So what do i need from you guys? I need a couple volunteers from your character board that are willing to mentor pupils one on one and help them get better at their desired character.

For any interested, please PM me the character you are interested in mentoring in, and what exactly you can bring to the table. How long have you been an MK main? Do you go to tourneys? Do you have access to wifi? What achievements have you earned in your time smashing?

Thanks guys! Hope to hear back from you soon!
PMED! thank you so much this sounds so cool lol

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Well, I guess there is a Goldeneye remake.

I can't find information on who the developer is though. Maybe it's Infinity Ward lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No it doesn't because you just c/p'd a bunch of **** which any idiot can do.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This message is hidden because Virtual Kruncher is on your ignore list.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
So, you insult me, I respond, and you put me on ignore.

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard of.

So, what did everyone think of E3?

/desperate attempt to change subject

Player-4

See you in 25 years
To get away from you two acting like children.

E3 was amazing. Nintendo killed everything.

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Kirby's Epic Yarn
LoZ Skyward Sword
GoldenEye 007 for the Wii
Metroid Other M

The 3DS along with all of it's titles
Paper Mario
Mario Kart
StarFox 64
LoZ Ocarina of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Super Street Fighter 4
Kid Icarus
Metal Gear
Resident Evil

And many more.

So amazing.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Sony and Microsoft's press conferences were so bad that Nintendo basically won by default. To be fair though, Nintendo did have the best press conference it's had in YEARS, and Sony's press conference was marginally better than Microsoft's because of Kevin Butler and the Valve surprise.

Ubisoft probably had an even worse press conference than Microsoft. I like Joel McHale on The Soup, but he was clearly out of his element, trying to hard, and just totally bombed.

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
To get away from you two acting like children.

E3 was amazing. Nintendo killed everything.

Donkey Kong Country Returns
Kirby's Epic Yarn
LoZ Skyward Sword
GoldenEye 007 for the Wii
Metroid Other M

Paper Mario
Mario Kart
StarFox 64
LoZ Ocarina of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Super Street Fighter 4
Kid Icarus
Metal Gear
Resident Evil

And many more.

So amazing.
I have to say, the new Zelda was a bit of a let down for me,

I just don't like the mix between Twilight Princess and The Wind Waker.

The 3DS is pretty cool, though.

Sony and Microsoft's press conferences were so bad that Nintendo basically won by default. To be fair though, Nintendo did have the best press conference it's had in YEARS, and Sony's press conference was marginally better than Microsoft's because of Kevin Butler and the Valve surprise.
Agreed.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
Paper Mario
Mario Kart
StarFox 64
LoZ Ocarina of Time
Kingdom Hearts
Super Street Fighter 4
Kid Icarus
Metal Gear
Resident Evil

And many more.

So amazing had these games were never made, released, on N64, on Virtual Console, or rom'able.
Indeed.....

Top Bottom