• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Virtual Kruncher

Smash Journeyman
i got a 360 and oblivion. GG Nintendo, GG Wii, possibly GG Brawl. I cannot beleive how much of a joke the Wii is compared to the 360. It took me awhile to purchase one since it is not exactly geared at females, however this is 2010. I'm sick of playing kiddy games with ****ty game cube graphics. Their internet/wifi capabilities are a disgrace.

This commerical describes my feelings toward Nintendo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ING276z7quA&playnext_from=TL&videos=52JdwU7kzfw

they turned their back on the true gamers, appeasing "causal" gamers just to get more money. They ****ted on my favorite series (Starfox is dead, They will never make a Zelda game as good as OOT, and like to pretend Earthbound/Mother series never happened.) That's it. I'm done with Nintendo. Their glory days are over, and they can continue to rehash their kiddy **** cuz i aint touching it anymore.

tl;dr

**** nintendo, 360 is where it's at.

edit: Their older games are legit, but the Wii + generation is fail.
I'm guessing you won't be buying the new Zelda then, right?

Yeah, that's what I thought...

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
**** this kid just walking all over me. I have no clue how to respond to this well thought out retort. =/

anyways after ****ing around with oblivion, i decieded to go argonian, the lizard. She is just more of my playstyle... i love how super fast she is and breathing underwater is fun. I named her Dinasaur lol. She *****. But argonians are like the ******s of Elder Scrolls, they get no respect. Sum crazy ***** was talking **** to me when she was fighting me.. she said i'd "make a good purse" wowowowow i gave her the **** ;):lick:

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
oh any1 who has pokemon hg or ss i'll team with you on battle frontier. You make a ****load of bp when doing co-op wifi, more than if you do the in-game stuff. You could probably pick something up or two from fighting with me as a nifty bonus. Hit me up on aim if you wanna play.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
this thread seems to be dying...? Kinda like my interest in Brawl
and this whole site
. Srsly now that I have a 360 I don't know what the **** a Wii even is....

Top Bottom