• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKGD: A new Bat watches over the town

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
its ok L u still have your island platform to camp under

sticks and stones may break olimars helmet and kill his pikmin, but the platform will always save me u from harm

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
its ok L u still have your island platform to camp under

sticks and stones may break olimars helmet and kill his pikmin, but the platform will always save me u from harm
I'll sit under that platform all daaaaaay. Have a nice cookout and make some s'mores. x3

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
*goes to delfino*

*camps under platforms, walk off sections and walls*

hi

u want sumthin

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'll sit under that platform all daaaaaay. Have a nice cookout and make some s'mores. x3
What was that thing Gimpyfish said about playing Olimar a long time ago? Something about a platform and the c-stick?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Smores < Pringles

I love playing games that don't reward overly defensive play.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I'm glad Dina posted again, for a while there I thought she was dead.

EDIT: I didn't say I was sad btw.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I'm glad Dina posted again, for a while there I thought she was dead.
Aw, that's quite thoughtful of you to say. You know I don't dislike you or anything, I know deep down you are a good person who likes to make people laugh much like myself. Your temper gets the better of you sometimes :p

Incidently, you're not the only one who thought I was dead, lol. I got e-mails, AIMs, Txt messages and a comment here on Smashboards with people wondering about me. I was in Dallas and we finally found a house and it all worked out. I just have a few months left of my bachelors, then I'll be moving. It's going to be great. Then I can change my location.

I'm sorry I didn't mean to worry anyone! I will say next time when I will be busy!

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
So many people who are full of win have their birthday this month. June should be a national holiday!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
gates i'll drink some alcohol for u buddy, u 2 sno one huge glup after mlg is over[maybe homo]

happy b day dmg

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
i got a 360 and oblivion. GG Nintendo, GG Wii, possibly GG Brawl. I cannot beleive how much of a joke the Wii is compared to the 360. It took me awhile to purchase one since it is not exactly geared at females, however this is 2010. I'm sick of playing kiddy games with ****ty game cube graphics. Their internet/wifi capabilities are a disgrace.

This commerical describes my feelings toward Nintendo:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ING276z7quA&playnext_from=TL&videos=52JdwU7kzfw

they turned their back on the true gamers, appeasing "causal" gamers just to get more money. They ****ted on my favorite series (Starfox is dead, They will never make a Zelda game as good as OOT, and like to pretend Earthbound/Mother series never happened.) That's it. I'm done with Nintendo. Their glory days are over, and they can continue to rehash their kiddy **** cuz i aint touching it anymore.

tl;dr

**** nintendo, 360 is where it's at.

edit: Their older games are legit, but the Wii + generation is fail.

Top Bottom