• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mississippi Thread - MSU Monthlies!

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
We didn't do teams last time due to lack of turnout/interest, but I think the turnout for this one should be much better, so presumably teams will be going down.

Winnar

Smash Lord
There will be teams

Can't go to the powerplay tournament though :( I'll be 4 hours in the opposite direction D:

December (outside of FAP2) is not a particularly good month for winnar smash lol

Cursed Yoma

Smash Journeyman
18th and 19th our family christmas. and most long distance travellin dont work for me. so for the tourney on 8th its a two day event like last time or whats goin on with that. and yay for some of my skills returning in smash..

_lemons

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure the 1/8 tourney will be 1 day.. You betta be dere yoma

same goes for anyone else who happens to be reading this thread

(bump because we were about to slip off the first page :X)

Winnar

Smash Lord
yeah 1/8 will be a one day thing, I think I addressed it in the other thread

Daphne is like 4-5 hours away?

mslano

Smash Journeyman
I guess I'll ask what I should have asked from the start: what's the schedule for the tourney on 1/8/11

Winnar

Smash Lord
9:00 AM - Brawl Singles Registration
10:00 AM - Brawl Singles Pools, then Brawl Singles Bracket starts immediately after pools finish
12:00 PM - Lunch Break
1:00 PM - Finish Brawl Singles Bracket
2:00 PM - Melee Registration
3:00 PM - Melee Doubles starts
6:00 PM - Dinner Break
7:00 PM - Melee Singles Pools starts, Melee Singles Bracket starts immediately after pools finish
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291341

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Holy **** balls. I thought this was just going to be a mostly Starkville tournament, but it apparently exploded. Well damn O_o. I've been putting in some tech skill practice with Falco, and things are starting to come together, but I definitely won't be where I wanted to be when I ran into the Huntsville/Memphis peepz again.

Oh well, I'll get a lot of good practice in I 'spose.

I'll bring a setup for melee during the Brawl portion. I don't want to play that game anymore.

j00t

Smash Champion
Holy **** balls. I thought this was just going to be a mostly Starkville tournament, but it apparently exploded. Well damn O_o. I've been putting in some tech skill practice with Falco, and things are starting to come together, but I definitely won't be where I wanted to be when I ran into the Huntsville/Memphis peepz again.

I'll bring a setup for melee during the Brawl portion. I don't want to play that game anymore.
hallelujah

Winnar

Smash Lord

haha I'm actually kind of getting back into it somewhat

Peach is fun, snake is funny, falco is goofy

j00t

Smash Champion
So uhh... who won the tournament? >_>; I HAD RESULTS UP FIRST DAY WINNAR

Top Bottom