• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mississippi Thread - MSU Monthlies!

D

Deleted member

sariku do you have some friends you play with and are yall any good?
my mom lived in pass christian so it would be rly easy to play you some weekend.

Sariku

Smash Master
Play good friends? Well, when I say good, I'll say as good as me. Not much, but I get to play in Tournaments. You should come to a Smash Tourny at the Edge Water Mall this Tuesday. I'll be there.

D

Deleted member

oh wow. i would but college starts for me this week so i dont rly feel like making that drive in 1 afternoon. maybe they'll have one on a weekend sometime.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
oh wow. i would but college starts for me this week so i dont rly feel like making that drive in 1 afternoon. maybe they'll have one on a weekend sometime.
You can always drive up here for the weekend. Yeah, Starkville has a good smash scene and I will go down there if you go. :o Or you can always drive up to Oxford . . . . . . lol. Definitely too far for just me. But yeah, I would say the best scene IN MS is the Starkville one. I don't know the second best or whatever. . . If you want the absolute best in the Midsouth, you move near Memphis or something and go there. Memphis has all the best smashers come up there. . . . .(sans a few).

3GOD

Smash Ace
I'm thinking about going - I need to talk to you about carpooling Shai. I think Ryan might also be interested in riding.

D

Deleted member

just let us know if yall can make it for sure, we're trying to get all the housing straight.
hope yall can make it!

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
Is this a reference to the rediculous drama topic that GA has?
lol, it made me think about how nice the GA smash scene really is.

I want to Smash today but everyone has more important things to do or won't answer their phone or post anymore. WHERE ARE YOU MOOKIERAH?

I really want to get better but it's pretty **** hard when noone will Smash with you. :(:(:(

3GOD

Smash Ace
MS is too awesome! At Thief's recent tournament (Facebook only), MS took 2 of the top 3 placings! Not only that, but all 3 of the MS people took games from Thief, and NES n00b even took a set in the Swiss rounds. Go MS!!!!

MS has basically 4 active smashers (Shai Hulud, NES n00b, -Chad-, and myself). Chad gets to play Memphis people, so he's top tier. Shai Hulud and I get to play each other, so we are really good at fighting each other. NES n00b is just a tier ***** since he always plays Link (though sometimes he'll go low tier with CF). I'm glad we don't live in GA - the "Kingdom of Scrubs."

PS - Why are there not more active (and non-scrub) smashers in Oxford or Starkville?

PPS - My beard is middle tier, but I think it may move up when the list is updated.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
well mississippi doods
whenever you have a free weekend or something, you're welcome to take a trip down to tuscaloosa :-D
we can organize us a little smash fest

and lolz @ GA
its funny because they're probably the best state in the southeast, yet their best player calls them a kingdom of scrubs

ragnarock

Smash Lord
well mississippi doods
whenever you have a free weekend or something, you're welcome to take a trip down to tuscaloosa :-D
we can organize us a little smash fest

and lolz @ GA
its funny because they're probably the best state in the southeast, yet their best player calls them a kingdom of scrubs
That doesn't make any sense to me. Why would he do that?

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
i dunno much about chaddd, that's really the first post I ever read from him...he seems to be pretty cool in person but from what I hear he does stuff like that *shrugs*

NES n00b

Smash Master
MS is too awesome! At Thief's recent tournament (Facebook only), MS took 2 of the top 3 placings! Not only that, but all 3 of the MS people took games from Thief, and NES n00b even took a set in the Swiss rounds. Go MS!!!!

MS has basically 4 active smashers (Shai Hulud, NES n00b, -Chad-, and myself). Chad gets to play Memphis people, so he's top tier. Shai Hulud and I get to play each other, so we are really good at fighting each other. NES n00b is just a tier ***** since he always plays Link (though sometimes he'll go low tier with CF). I'm glad we don't live in GA - the "Kingdom of Scrubs."

PS - Why are there not more active (and non-scrub) smashers in Oxford or Starkville?

PPS - My beard is middle tier, but I think it may move up when the list is updated.
**** playing lowtiers. Link all the way. MS is too good especially the North MS people (-Chad-) and Middle MS people (3GOD and Shai Hulud) but that is only because they cheat. :p

Come on other MS people. Step it up. You guys make me want to do a sarcastic thread that mimicks Chaddd's. Having more people active would be nice.

3GOD

Smash Ace
**** playing lowtiers. Link all the way. MS is too good especially the North MS people (-Chad-) and Middle MS people (3GOD and Shai Hulud) but that is only because they cheat. :p

Come on other MS people. Step it up. You guys make me want to do a sarcastic thread that mimicks Chaddd's. Having more people active would be nice.
If by cheating, you mean clawing, then yes, we do cheat :)

Smashfest (2 people) at Shai Hulud's about 3:00 this afternoon?

3GOD

Smash Ace
Lol, well that was really directed at Shai, but I was hoping to play from 3:00 to 6:00 PM or so.

What say you Shai?

MacKendra

Smash Rookie
what's happenin MS? you all need to come to huntsville with NES!!! your link is too good, man. it's good to see another link player:bigthumbu you owe me another ditto. if i had the funds, i'd come down myself :/
perhaps later....

NES n00b

Smash Master
what's happenin MS? you all need to come to huntsville with NES!!! your link is too good, man. it's good to see another link player:bigthumbu you owe me another ditto. if i had the funds, i'd come down myself :/
perhaps later....
I would need other people to go there besides myself and didn't Saturday Smashes stop. Because if that is the case, I cannot go ever. :(

We do need more of them dittos. :)

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
Any Mississippians interested in a tourney between LA MS and AL

The bad news is that mississippi would have to host the tourney

ALL im trying to do is get the best smashers from LA MS and AL together for a tourney, I mean our states r like right next to eachother and weve never had like an official tourney for the three states (since ive been playing anyways)

Heres the link

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=120058

This isnt about saying hey MS hold a tourney for LA, its about bringing together the southern smash community I havent even talked to anyone in LA about this its all my idea

Sariku

Smash Master
Wassup guys? Just letting you know I have some matches, against a human this time, coming up on Youtube within the week. Hopefully I'll have them all up tonight.

I do have a few up already, so PM me if you want a link or something, I don't feel it right to post it here.
Fine, I'll post it. www.youtube.com/sarikuuchiha/ .

Right now I just have play matches, but the hardcore ones are me VS Link, which will come up shortly.

Sariku

Smash Master
Why don't you guys go to Biloxi Edgewater one during December and see how well you do against me. :)

I know the almighty Link pillar!!!
-Gaspeth- A new trick. Whoever plays Link beware.

But yeah, don't let his bad grammar fool you, he's better than he looks.

(I was talking about the other guy, not you NES.)

elastickub

Smash Cadet
two missipppian smashers
gulfprot-afro-sheik\dr mario\ylink
gulfport-hero-link\kirby
i guess u can put us on the list

Top Bottom