• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

stingers

Smash Obsessed
foxy no.

Bill, I'm sure me and some other smashers will raise 60 bucks for you no problem. Sorry to hear what happened.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
So either roughly 110 items were stolen by various entities, or someone just jacked a ****load of money. Either way, I'm kind of disappointed because I had been saying to some people that I generally trusted NC smash as a whole not to be *****. So much for that.

I'll understand if the Billfests stop happening, but I think it'll be better just to institue a door fee. Obviously the honors system just doesn't work here, even though it really should.

I must say I played pretty badly in teams, and I have to apologize much to my teammate who is much better than I am, and who definitely deserved to get a lot farther along in this shiz.

But I'm pretty happy about how I did in singles.

Also, both LD PK and Zero are reeeeeeeeally gay. They should be banned from ever fighting each other.

Edit: Crews didn't happen. LD PK and Zero timed out twice in Loser's Semis, and things ended up going until like 3:30.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ah I gotcha. Are you gonna talk to him soon today?

Anyway, later on tonight might be a good time to discuss Melee PRs if you're down. Lemme know hoe things are lookin for you bro.

lord karn

Smash Master
Ah I gotcha. Are you gonna talk to him soon today?

Anyway, later on tonight might be a good time to discuss Melee PRs if you're down. Lemme know hoe things are lookin for you bro.
He had already left for work when I woke up. I'm not sure when he will be back. I have to go to a movie at 7, so either before or after that.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'll give a 10 Dollar donation to the bill Foundation.

Vilt

Smash Lord
****ing ****. You serious? That is ****ing gay. I wanna punch someone in the mouth now. That money stealing **** is garbage. ****. I played like 10 bucks for snacks. I was hungry as a mother****er.

If anyone knows who that ***** was, lemme know. i will sit on his *** and will break his thumbs so badly that he never will never be able to grab **** or play smash again.

Edit: I might not go and if I did, picking you guys up would add a whole hour to driving. ; ; I still dunno if I'm even going yet. Let you know tonight.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
****ing ****. You serious? That is ****ing gay. I wanna punch someone in the mouth now. That money stealing **** is garbage. ****. I played like 10 bucks for snacks. I was hungry as a mother****er.

If anyone knows who that ***** was, lemme know. i will sit on his *** and will break his thumbs so badly that he never will never be able to grab **** or play smash again.
O.O

This is why I keep money on me at my tourneys.

lord karn

Smash Master
1: Karn ($80.00) (In winners when split)
1: LDPK ($80.00)
3: NC Echo ($20.00)
4: Zero
5: Keith
5: THO/David
7: Gavin
7: Flamingho
9: Ghost
9: Town
9: Lozr
9: Fritz
13: Smith
13: Jon
13: Killer LOL
13: ph00t
17: Arc
17: Shady Penguin
17: Tatsu
17: Ragnorak
17: Crazy
17: Dusk
17: Pause
17: Mini
25: WERK
25: Krackshot kroc
25: Seth
25: Rohan
25: Fettman
25: Vilt
25: Foxy
25: Uncle
33: Ares
33: BHER
33: Josh
33: Willy

BEHR

Smash Hero
Wow we staid for Brawl and if Zero would have won he would get 20 Dollars that like a week allowance

**** Brawl.

I swear I only play that game for Jiggs.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
I played flamingo second round and he sent me to losers. Then we were about to have to go and I smoked a bowl then played gauvn's lucario. He rolled in circles around me and I lol'd and lost. Then we left.

Pyrostormer

Smash Lord
That's gay as hell Bill. Seriously, **** whoever stole that money and I would seriously raise money to pay you back.

Edit: **** as soon as I posted this there was like a whole nother page of post lol.

lord karn

Smash Master
Melee results.
1: Lozr ($59.50)
2: Boss Nasty ($17.00)
3: Mask ($8.50)
4: Karn
5: Pac
5: Foxy
7: Seven
7: Ace
9: Zero
9: Vilt
9: Dark Hart
9: Travis
13: Krackshot kroc
13: Gavin
13: BHER
13: Flamingho
17: Uncle
17: Smith
17: KillerLOL

Boss Nasty lost to Lozr twice, mask lost to me once and boss nasty once. I lost to lozr once and mask once.

Smith

Smash Ace
It's so dumb to steal. I mean, you can't be that greedy.
When I had no money I just asked Lozr if he would buy me a water :D

Sorry to hear what happened Bill. Atleast you ***** all the Toon Links.

Flamingo

Smash Lord
I played flamingo second round and he sent me to losers. Then we were about to have to go and I smoked a bowl then played gauvn's lucario. He rolled in circles around me and I lol'd and lost. Then we left.
Under-performance whatev stingers. Sickest DK on beast coast. Done. I'm pretty sure Lucario ***** DK with disjointed, lingering hitboxes with a projectile included.

Get them teamz up Karn so Stingers can see our "under-performance" lulz

And it wasn't like we had Dr. PP to carry us either! XD

jk bro, no offense

Jon?

Smash Champion
The tournament was lots of fun, despite the roll spams and 8 min matches LOL. Other than that, I had a great time. Will be there for the next billfest!

Top Bottom