• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah I heard that too.

Good shiz Kids.

I got a call too.

Not sure if Boss Nasty is there like I had thought he would be.
KillerSOS and Flamingo have entered Melee
KSK almost beat Zero but lost on his CP third match to Zero's Falco. KSK was Marth and Zero was Fox then Sheik then Falco.
Doubles might be done but if they are I have no results.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Nooooooo.

Man I'm callin Mike. Hope he's not busy.

Mike didn't answer but Ace did.

Ace got messed up on substances so he found himself on hyrule vs foxy in the third match and lost then. He said he squandered in teams with Karn.

Boss Nasty IS there, and Mask is playing him in losers finals right now!!!! (Mask lost to Karn in winners bracket but beat him back in losers) BN barely won match one on FD and Mask CP'd stadium. That match is being played right now.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
He didn't say.

I'll probably call in again in an hour and get results if they aren't already posted by then.

Mask just texted me. He lost to BN 3-1.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
4 teams, so there was a round robin

1. Lozr/Pac
2. Boss Nasty/Travis
3. Ace/Karn
4. Dark Hart/BEHR

Singles (dunno how many entrants)

1. LoZR (Fox)
2. Boss Nasty (Peach) [lost to Adam in winners finals badly, but took Adam to last match, high percent in grand finals, and might've won if he didn't SD like he always does....]
3. Mask (Falcon all dai)
4. Karn (Fox) [beat Mask in winners bracket, but lost to him in losers]
5. Foxy (Falco) [had a close set with Karn, going to third match on Corneria and shenanigans decided the winner I heard]
5. Pac I think(Marth)

Ace lost to Foxy on Hyrule third match. It wasn't his idea, though it was his CP. He got laser camped.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
Ace lost to Foxy on Hyrule third match. It wasn't his idea, though it was his CP. He got laser camped.

Ban Foxy from all future tournaments

Foxy

Smash Master
It was game 3 with me against Ace, I pretty much expected to lose and had no idea where to CP. I wasn't playing the greatest today because I showed up around 2:20 and my first matches in a week were tournament. And only having three Melee setups (for the first couple of hours) meant that there wasn't any friendlies happening. No johns, though.

But anyways, someone watching suggested Temple, I eventually considered it and Ace said he would agree to play there. I told him that I would laser camp him all match and he still agreed to play there... so we did.

With Karn, it was ridiculously close again, on Corneria I had just about a fresh stock against his last one with around 100% on it, I was obsessed with getting a grab under the fin for the kill and just got shined a ton by his buttery Fox until it was about 150% each and some random hits happened. However, it wasn't as close as that makes it seem, to be fair to Karn. He had 2 or 3 stocks up on me second match, and I thought I had given up and then I scored two zero-deaths for a comeback; he pretty much let me do it though.

I also lost to Richard, he's convinced I let him win after I got two stocks up in game 1, lawls.

so basically i still suck diick at this game and i dunno how to get any better

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Since Pac is in Top 5, I assume that's Melee. Results were more or less expected except for Pac's . . . I was thinkin' this guy might get 3rd. I wouldn't know what to say in this instance, so it's probably better I say nothing.

As for my main man, Adam - I hope you got some good combos dude. We need more......VARIETY to keep the combo video interesting. :laugh:

solution: ban you from all future tournaments
Yes. I'm pretty sure those there who could be ghey, would be ghey but choose not to be. Placing would be different if they chose to do so as you have, fogot. IMO of course.

LOL foxy sucks ****.

How can anybody be like "ok my counterpick.... wanna go to hyrule?" after the stage has been banned since forever lol...

I don't know who's dumber... foxy or whoever agreed to it.

ANYWAYS. Good **** to Boss Nasty, quit squandering then you'll actually beat him someday. Also good **** to Travis for representing in teams.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
anyone know how brawls going?

i'm afraid to text karn or bill or somethin cuz they could be playin right now

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol guess the MKs just didn't have it this time around.

Whoa that means LoZR lost to someone....probably Bill's DDD if I had to guess.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Flamingo beat Raggy and Anthony as MK.

KillerSOS lost to Town (ICs), lost to LoZR.

Zero(Lucario) beat Anthony.

LoZR lost to Flamingo (MK) in losers and David (THO-Peach) in winners.

Raggy lost to Flamingo and Gavin (Lucario).

Flamino lost to Keith(MK/Snake).

Flamingo and Anthony are playing now.

Top Bottom