• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

BEHR

Smash Hero
lolwut

Are we meeting at Eddie's? What time too? I'd like to get a little practice in before we leave.

Also Eddie owes me 7 dollars

Also I want a teammate! (both games)
I do?

and I dont know when we are meeting.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
@Stingers - I accept, although I thought you were gonna team with him anyway.

G&W-ZSS?

@Eddie - 5 dollars from teams at Foxy's and 2 dollars from Luigi vs. Mario MM. I'm a cheap jerk :/

BEHR

Smash Hero
I rather not practice.

Cause I want to get my stuff packed up so we can leave.

Foxy

Smash Master
can't wait for this shiz :3

although i realized how terrible my falco is after watching UNCW vids and i lost a lot of confidence. i'm gonna get rayped like a scrub.

and i don't have any time to practice. D=

oh well, still gonna be maaaad fun.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Bill. You making sum Bill Grill at this, or you holding off on that?

Also - Thinking WAY ahead here, but when do you all think the next could be?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Yes please take ALOT of pics. I have a few ideas I'm sure Bill would like . .. I guess.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm REALLY going to have to kiss some ***, since I was nearly forced to visit Alabama after just being told yesterday by saying I wanted to see Mike for the last time (*sniffle*) and other things. I'm also dealing a HUGE load of argument (probably taking all night) and even then my chances are relatively slim because my family isn't understanding or at all pleasant usually.

Matters would be alleviated quite a bit if I had a ride.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I'm REALLY going to have to kiss some ***, since I was nearly forced to visit Alabama after just being told yesterday by saying I wanted to see Mike for the last time (*sniffle*) and other things. I'm also dealing a HUGE load of argument (probably taking all night) and even then my chances are relatively slim because my family isn't understanding or at all pleasant usually.

Matters would be alleviated quite a bit if I had a ride.
Im sorry. ):

Call charlie.

Adam-Good stuff.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Eating Out.

Mike Wants to go out to eat with his Bros one last time. After Melee we must do this for Mike. Its either Wendys or Cosmic Cantina.

This must happen after Melee cause he is leaving a little while after melee is over.

So we all need to go out to eat like real bros.

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
Update:

All food items will be 50 cents a piece. We will have water, chips and candy. There will be a jar in the kitchen which you will put your money in and then take what you want. I am paying for this out of pocket so please don't steal anything. I know how many total items there are so if anything is stolen I will know. If anything is stolen I will have to institute a door fee next so please don't make me do it.

Top Bottom