• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

onlymaskde

Smash Lord
MMs against my falcon anyone? :)

a lot of people have asked me at previous events but i never got a chance or just forgot. we will get them done at this though, i promise.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Shady, you should know that I'm not goin to this.

Ganon challenge would be fine with me though. I need to play more Fox anyway.

Dublio

Smash Ace
I'll make it to this, but I won't be there till 10:30pm at night. Yes, I know its pretty much the end, but maybe I can catch crews. Or pull an all-nighter with anyone staying the night. Or perhaps some brawl the next day on Sunday. Anything is better then nothing really. x.x

Foxy

Smash Master
i'm going to love every match i play here

i'm going to love everyone's character choices

i'm going to love it when i lose to everyone

i'm going to love it when everyone says i suck

i'm going to love it when i get to play melee

<3<3<3

I don't know why, but these kinds of posts are mad fun.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Thats unBillevable.

And Bill can we commentate?

I want to bring my Mic.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Wish I was goin'. Found out too late. My job is ghey in that I have to request 3 week ahead of time, and I found out 2 weeks prior. And if you have any of these in May, I wouldn't be able to come as they announced May weekends are those we cannot request off, period.

Sometime in June, perhaps? ;_;

Sandst0rm

Smash Cadet
Bleh, update: my chances of coming to this are 50:50. Parents are definitely against it. I could go anyway. I'm thinking about it :<

lord karn

Smash Master
Bleh, update: my chances of coming to this are 50:50. Parents are definitely against it. I could go anyway. I'm thinking about it :<
This is bill by the way...

Your in college just ignore your parents. They arent there to enforce curfews or anything anyway.

Top Bottom