• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mission Impossibill 4/18/09

Legendary Pikachu

Smash Ace
Actually.... i believe only Zero's and mine were really recorded.... at least... from what i remember... and no.... i agree with zero... no one wants to see those... although i'd like a copy of that last match. *below 6 mins = new personal record against zero*.

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
i want to see all brawl vids. im sorry if im the only one bu ti kinda lost what passion i had for meelee. i still liek it but i can tpursue it anymore. brawl is my new passion i find it hard to chase meelee to. so y aany vids lemme know. oh ya if any of my pit and icS then def let m eknow i wann asee how i did and study my mistakes. lol

GAUVN

Smash Cadet
I want to see my vids, I know there are some of me that were recorded. Except for the me vs zero. I don't want to see 8 minute matches X_X' but yeah, the only vids i have up are SIX MONTHS old, rawr

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
yes i make many typos rofl. i dotn reall ypay attention to what i press i mroe just try to type fast lol anyway speople can read i tso ya. and omg i dunno i just am passionate abbout brawl. i thinks its a veyr well put together game. plus ICs chain grab is easier in this one :D :D ;D. wewt. and the characters are just funy. i wishthey had put gengar in the game though and travis touchdown. that wuda owned. oh ya and the guy from dq swords.

oh ya and good *stuff ldpk your a beast

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too†

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
yes i make many typos rofl. i dotn reall ypay attention to what i press i mroe just try to type fast lol anyway speople can read i tso ya. and omg i dunno i just am passionate abbout brawl. i thinks its a veyr well put together game. plus ICs chain grab is easier in this one :D :D ;D. wewt. and the characters are just funy. i wishthey had put gengar in the game though and travis touchdown. that wuda owned. oh ya and the guy from dq swords.

oh ya and good *stuff ldpk your a beast

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too†
I have to see your IC in action. Come to my place. I could learn some things from you.

I have passion for Brawl, Lucas.

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
hahah yes hopefully we can brawl sometime. any tournaments you goin to soon eh? il be sure to bring my IC game with me.

Town Bine

Smash Cadet
hey i made a viddeo that you guys are all in. it has nc echo and ldpk and flammy and killer and john and liek everyone. its mostly of m ean dmy friends but if you watch for parts you guys are in it to :D even RAG!!! GOOD ****!!! tell me what you all think if you ever read this piost lol but i think thi splace is dead. here i sthe link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezgyLIMgRA4

Top Bottom