• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Misinterpret the Sakurai Quote!

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
V.V. Argost from The Secret Saturdays, host of Weird World, confirmed as a newcomer in the next Smash game.

"And since I am dead, I can take off my head, to recite Shakespearean quotations!"

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
Chilling = Cold, Cold = Winter, Ice Climber is getting a 2nd rep or echo fighter.

Please stop overthinking everything i say.

nirvanafan

Smash Champion
Premium
We are finally getting another Yoshi rep, wonder if it will be just Baby Mario or a tag team with Luigi

Let me Google that for you

KneeOfJustice99

Smash Champion
the building from smash mouth's astro lounge
Sakurai has retroactively made the Great Mighty Poo a mainstay Kirby series character. It's actually appeared in every game until this point. We just haven't found it yet.

"Sometimes, I like to slink around in my home like a goblin. I tend to hop onto tables with a sack on my back, then pick up cutlery and other valuables and place them inside, saying in my goblin voice, "I'll be having that". My wife caught me doing this a couple of days ago and I think she's filing for divorce."

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Sakurai has retroactively made the Great Mighty Poo a mainstay Kirby series character. It's actually appeared in every game until this point. We just haven't found it yet.

"Sometimes, I like to slink around in my home like a goblin. I tend to hop onto tables with a sack on my back, then pick up cutlery and other valuables and place them inside, saying in my goblin voice, "I'll be having that". My wife caught me doing this a couple of days ago and I think she's filing for divorce."
Bokoblins and lotr Goblins join smash!
Ah and theres a gold coin item!

You know Kirby Superstar is a great game!

Northsouthmap

Smash Champion
Kirby stages that originate from Super Star return for next Smash

"You just screamed for 4 minutes"

Qwerty UIOP

Smash Lord
New Lung mechanic confirmed for Smash!

"The chances of Goku getting in Smash are like how often I drink milk. I'm lactose intolerant."

Top Bottom