• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miracle Of Light - Palutena in SSB4 (Featuring Cereza from Bayonetta-series)

LunaChi KuroShihone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-3959-1269
^^ I can try my best if you'd like; but i dont have an scanner so its awfully hard drawing humans (or angels) on the Laptop.
I'll look what can be done.
Btw. how can I uh reblogg? (Is it called like that?)
i'm new to this whole thing.
(And it doesnt help that I'm an idiot when it comes to such boards, either ^^:facepalm:

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I've got one:

Pit, Mario, Donkey Kong and Kirby are taking on Bowser and King Dedede, as Bowser and Dedede are kidnapping Peach, as well as a big stockpile of food (including DK's banana hoard). Bowser and Dedede have a cage drop down on the 4 heroes, activated by a trip wire. It catches everyone but Pit. Pit tries to help his friends, but Dedede comes and smacks him really hard with his hammer, and Pit is sent skyrocketing up to the heavens, with a comical expression on his face. He lands back in Palutena's home, but Pit realises nobody is there. Meanwhile, Bowser and Dedede are about to take off with Peach and the food, but a bright light blocks their path. It subsides, and then hearts form in Bowser's eyes. He then throws Peach and Dedede catches her. Dedede gives her a sleezy expression, while she gets all hot and bothered and starts beating him up.

It then cuts to Bowser running towards someone, but suddenly, he's hit by a staff. It then reveals the attacker to be Palutena, and she does her iconic head tilt:

"Palutena Graces the Battlefield!"

She then says "Sorry to keep you waiting!", and then cue the gameplay footage.

After the gameplay footage, it then shows Mario, DK, and Kirby free from the cage, regaining their bearings, and Bowser and Dedede comically knocked out, as Peach and Palutena high five with cute giggles. A water ripple effect happens, and the camera zooms out, and shows that Pit was watching through that...bowl of water he used to watch Mario and Kirby in the Subspace Emissary. He has a jealous looking expression on his face, because he didn't get to save the day. He then grumpily munches on a hamburger as the camera fades to black.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
^^ I can try my best if you'd like; but i dont have an scanner so its awfully hard drawing humans (or angels) on the Laptop.
I'll look what can be done.
Btw. how can I uh reblogg? (Is it called like that?)
i'm new to this whole thing.
(And it doesnt help that I'm an idiot when it comes to such boards, either ^^:facepalm:
Sorry. D: It's me and my silly shipping ideas, pretty much Pit with most ladies. Palutena and Phosphora are the 2 major ones.
I have no ideas bout reblogging, sorry. D: I hope we can be of help.

LunaChi KuroShihone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-3959-1269
alrighty ^^
I'm currently searching for all Palutena Picurs I have on the Laptop
...meanwhile, do you want one of Viridi? I found one right now :D
(totally not self-marketing or anything, NOO)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Viridi's cute too. Of course, you can't deny blushing Pit, which is also why I love some gals giving him those bosom hugs I love so much. ^^; (silly shipping)

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
That Palutena, I approve. <3 Of course, I imagine Pit in place of Nana... where the hugging is. It happens. >_<

LunaChi KuroShihone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-3959-1269
uhh, I dunno ^^'
the pic is like, 2 yrs old. its up to your imagination whats she's doing

Admiral Pit, your imagination became true XDD

sort of;)

uhh, I dunno ^^'
the pic is like, 2 yrs old. its up to your imagination whats she's doing
thnx
i feel flattered, everybody XD

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I approve of Pit getting bosom hugs. ^^;

EDIT: You know the flattering reminds me of that one Pit expression in the game that has him having that ^^; face. Too cute!

Last edited:

LunaChi KuroShihone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-3959-1269
really? hu, I definitely played too much Kid Icar-.... naw, that aint possible ^^
I do hope Palutena gets announced, so that we may take 'akward fightning' poses with her and pit
if you know what i mean...:smirk:

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
I might as well join in the shipping conversation. I personally go with Pit and Viridi since literally the game itself hints to them having some chemistry.

Them relationship problems though... :smirk:

LunaChi KuroShihone

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
4253-3959-1269
i think exactly thats the .... feel? (dunno in english)
this forbidden love that exists, even though not allowed. i personally think thats one of the most romantic things out there.
AND i'm a totall sap when it comes to things like this ^^ interspecies romance, age (as in mortal-immortal), or fate, a tragic event, etc...

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Palutena and Medusa totally had a thing going on before Medusa did the thing.
You know the thing.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
And as such, Pit x Palutena is one of my number 1 pairings. Plus the heavenly "Puff puff" hugs (some of you will understand the meaning puff-puff). Oh, now Palutena's probably gonna chew me out for thinking of something "naughty." (or punish me by doing that to me) >_<

Last edited:

DustyPumpkin

Smash Lord
NNID
DustyPumpkin
3DS FC
4038-5990-1614
Switch FC
0550-6678-6601
Palutena x Pit doesn't really seem like a real thing to me, they act more like Brother and Sister than anything.
Any sort of Kiss seems it would be Palutena teasing Pit.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Palutena x Pit doesn't really seem like a real thing to me, they act more like Brother and Sister than anything.
Any sort of Kiss seems it would be Palutena teasing Pit.
Well, Mother x Son has also been a thing, but I can live with Brother/sis too... It ruins my fun, but as long as he gets some special hugs, that's all that matters. D:

Last edited:

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
One of the reasons I like Kid Icarus so much is actually the fact that the Pit and Palutena relationship is sooo close without having to be romantic at all. They're just really devoted to each other, care a lot about each other, and that's that. (Ignoring the alternative ending of the original one of course)

So yea, not really huge into that whole ship thing. I don't know, for some reason all these gods and their generals seem like they'd be above all the relationshippy stuff. Like they can bother each other (like Phosphora flirting with Pit) but that's about it.

Motor Bug2005

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MotorBug2005
Something has just occured to me which I think makes Palutena less likely to be an AT: AFAIK we have never had a humanoid AT who's the title character in a franchise (in Japan at least) which is already represented by a playable character so this would be a first if Palutena is revealed as one.

Dinoman96

Smash Master
Something has just occured to me which I think makes Palutena less likely to be an AT: AFAIK we have never had a humanoid AT who's the title character in a franchise (in Japan at least) which is already represented by a playable character so this would be a first if Palutena is revealed as one.
ATs usually tend to be tertiary characters or generic enemies when it comes to series represented on the roster. Things like Tingle, Waluigi, Ashley, Knuckle Joe, Lakitu, Hammer Bro and so on. I'd be shocked if Sakurai choose Palutena like that over more obvious AT potential characters like Magnus or an Eggplant Wizard.

Motor Bug2005

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MotorBug2005
ATs usually tend to be tertiary characters or generic enemies when it comes to series represented on the roster. Things like Tingle, Waluigi, Ashley, Knuckle Joe, Lakitu, Hammer Bro and so on. I'd be shocked if Sakurai choose Palutena like that over more obvious AT potential characters like Magnus or an Eggplant Wizard.
Yeah, those 2 would make much better ATs. The reason I said "humanoid" is because I'm aware that the title character in the Metroid franchise is an AT in Brawl but unlike Palutena, that has absolutely no moveset potential whatsoever beyond what it already does.

andimidna

Smash Master
I was just thinking about this earlier!
Already represented franchises usually don't have the most requested new rep choice as an AT.

There are a bunch of popular picks that, even if they're not playable, I cannot see them being assist trophies. Such as:
- King K Rool
- Dixie Kong
- Tetra
- Waddle Dee
- Chrom
- Palutena
- Ridley
- Robin
- Pac-Man
- Mii

If they aren't playable, I would not expect to see them popping out of Assist Trophies. That would just look weird to me for some reason...

Last edited:

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I was just thinking about this earlier!
Already represented franchises usually don't have the most requested new rep choice as an AT.

There are a bunch of popular picks that, even if they're not playable, I cannot see them being assist trophies. Such as:
- King K Rool
- Dixie Kong
- Tetra
- Waddle Dee
- Chrom
- Palutena
- Ridley
- Robin
- Pac-Man
- Mii

If they aren't playable, I would not expect to see them popping out of Assist Trophies. That would just look weird to me for some reason...
To be fair, I could see Waddle Dee being an assist. I do agree on the rest, though.

Glaciacott

Smash Lord
If Waddle Dee doesn't make it as playable, I think like Toad he'll be forever condemned to a fellow character's moveset.

Mii I could see as an assist though. Random miis from your miiverse or from streetpass appear and perform magic according to their shirt color. It gives the pleasure of "Ha! look, it's Hitler!" to the people that want that pleasure without rubbing it into everyone's Smash Bros. experience.

Zuby

Smash Journeyman
All of this talk about supporter lists led me to the front page and I was personally outraged not to find myself on there. Probably my own fault (don't remember if I ever actually enlisted in the army, having previously served Viridi), but nevertheless, please add me now.

In brief response to the various elements on this page of the thread:

Pit x Palutena - Mother/son
Pit x Phosphora - brother/sister
Dark Pit x Phosphora - intriguing

Pit x Viridi - where I'd put my money

Assist trophies:
Eggplant Wizard
Fighters
Pyrrhon!
Magnus

And as for cuteness, it begins and ends with this:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Pit's a cute and lucky angel for that case. Surrounded by the ladies, and he sleeps cutely.
But back to Palutena, I'm just gonna say March won't be the month, unless proven wrong. And no, I ain't giving up yet.

Platsy

Smash Mouth
NNID
Cyani-Oxide
I feel like Palutena will be one of the last revealed now that she was (maybe) leaked just to troll with everyone, but she would have been shown this month if they hadn't shown up.

Last edited:

Miffa

The Money Man
NNID
DeanMiffa
I feel like Palutena will be one of the last revealed now that she was (maybe) leaked just to troll with everyone, but she would have been shown this month if they hadn't shown up.
its sakurai i wouldn't put it past him.

Buci01

Smash Journeyman
My idea for a Palutena reveal looks like that

Pit fights Komaytos and Eggplant Wizards, showing of his amazing moves, knocks them out of the skyworld arena stage, and is ready to leave the stage by flying back to the temple:

Pit: "Lady Palutena, give me the power of flight!"
*Jumps into the sky*
*falls flat on his face*
Palu: "Sorry, Pit, I still need you here."
Palutena appears in a ray of light above the ground: *Palutena graces the battlefield*
Pit: "ouch.... what?"
Palu: *Pulls out the invitation* "Look Pit! I'm in Bash Sisters, too. I need some training, let's get it on!" *smirk*
Pit: "Lady Palutena?"
*fades to black*
Pit: "LADY PALUTENA?"
*some fisticuffy noises, sound of explosion*
*plays Kid Icarus Game Over music*

and then some gameplay tidbits.

Snagrio

Shiny Lord
NNID
WingedFish64
3DS FC
4081-5821-0404
My idea for a Palutena reveal looks like that

Pit fights Komaytos and Eggplant Wizards, showing of his amazing moves, knocks them out of the skyworld arena stage, and is ready to leave the stage by flying back to the temple:

Pit: "Lady Palutena, give me the power of flight!"
*Jumps into the sky*
*falls flat on his face*
Palu: "Sorry, Pit, I still need you here."
Palutena appears in a ray of light above the ground: *Palutena graces the battlefield*
Pit: "ouch.... what?"
Palu: *Pulls out the invitation* "Look Pit! I'm in Bash Sisters, too. I need some training, let's get it on!" *smirk*
Pit: "Lady Palutena?"
*fades to black*
Pit: "LADY PALUTENA?"
*some fisticuffy noises, sound of explosion*
*plays Kid Icarus Game Over music*

and then some gameplay tidbits.
Well that's...kinda dark, even by Palutena's reckless standards. :ohwell:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We got a new KI item, featuring the Ore Club!

1: New item indeed.
2: On the Palutena's Temple stage. It seems the stage will definitely be watched by the statue.
3: Although I wish it was Sonic getting hurt (You'll get revenge Pit, don't worry), Pit now has a new facial expression via clenched teeth.

But will the uprising potential surge of KI goodness means a potential Palutena reveal is getting close?

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Another couple of KI updates close together (Phosphora's trophy and the Ore Club). While I don't think it means about when Palutena will be revealed, it does raise her chances a slight bit.

KI (and in extension, Palutena) is getting attention - two new items, Wii U stage features Palutena herself, Viridi and Phosphora out of the race.

Now we just need to know the fates of Magnus and Hades to pin the fate of the Goddess of Light.

Oh, if I'm not on the supporter's list already, sign me up. I've been a silent supporter for a long time, although I haven't posted much in the thread.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
We need more time to see what happens. So far things may be looking up. May not be March, but there's still time. Hope for the best.
And welcome to the support team!

Top Bottom