• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Mind Reader" A DARKRAIN Combo Video

pockyD

Smash Legend
of course, and i was wondering why it would matter if the combo'er is a "pro player" (whatever that even means these days), as long as his victims were not

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
of course, and i was wondering why it would matter if the combo'er is a "pro player" (whatever that even means these days), as long as his victims were not
player skill does have an impact on the combo potential of a video.

pockyD

Smash Legend
player skill does have an impact on the combo potential of a video.
i was more impressed and entertained by ikm2 than this

not that this isn't still a great video

but we all probably agree darkrain is a much better player than scar, but that's hardly relevant when it comes to "combo video" footage against non-top levels of competition

soap

Smash Hero
i was more impressed and entertained by ikm2 than this

not that this isn't still a great video

but we all probably agree darkrain is a much better player than scar, but that's hardly relevant when it comes to "combo video" footage against non-top levels of competition
i liked this more than IKM2, and i still like silence more than this. It prolly is just the music that makes it for me. That silence track was 2 ****. This music was nice and gritty and fit well.

i noticed darkrain does the simple dash attack edgecancel jab. Does he know about the falloff walljump that saves your dj? The thing afro chris does in the teen titans trailer. Id like to see what darkrain would come up with using that.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Can someone pleaes explain how to do the thing soap just mentioned

pockyD

Smash Legend
dash attack near the edge so you slide off at the end of it (hold towards the stage), then wall jump (press away from the stage after you drop off)

it's fairly easy to do (hard/impractical to apply i would say, since you could just do a running jump instead a lot of the time)

soap

Smash Hero
dash attack near the edge so you slide off at the end of it (hold towards the stage), then wall jump (press away from the stage after you drop off)

it's fairly easy to do (hard/impractical to apply i would say, since you could just do a running jump instead a lot of the time)
i did a dash attack, walljump dair through peachs upb today.

it was satisfying

walljump gives invincibility, that is useful

iamthemicrowave

Smash Master
nice vid jace!! darkrain is too good!

And speaking of combo video of PRO player with new footage...see my sig.

random junk so my sig will show up

more random stuff maybe i should just find the link instead of putting random words...maybe not. Wow it still won't show up words words words words words.

Zephynazo

Zobaia -Deus- Ariana
ATTENTION:
List of the best Falcon players!

Isai
*Huge space*
SilentSpectre
Darkrain

Hax

Scar

=D

Binx

Smash Master
I really loved the way he inserts knees and stomps where you wouldn't expect them, it really adds some sex back into falcon combos.

P.C. Jona

Smash Master
lol cunning kitsune thats fox

fox is boring

scar has the best combo videos out ever

that is all

tubes

Smash Ace
something about the way darkrain moves looks different than SS. Its like he hits in slow motion and then ZOOMS the **** over to you and hits you in slow motion again. It makes the knees and stomps seem alot more powerful.

Also I love how you can tell who the top falcons are because they're the ones get colors for tags.

CanISmash

Smash Lord
Elmont LI, Queens. Philadelphia during semesters.
amazing.

p.s. stop arguing with jona theres no point, kid has no idea what he's talking about and none of that **** matters.

this is DARKRAINS combo vid, and top falcons, or other combo vids or irrelevant stay to the topic at hand

only thing i hated was the b-air wall spikes.... mostly cause im a tech-a-holic

soap

Smash Hero
something about the way darkrain moves looks different than SS. Its like he hits in slow motion and then ZOOMS the **** over to you and hits you in slow motion again. It makes the knees and stomps seem alot more powerful.

Also I love how you can tell who the top falcons are because they're the ones get colors for tags.
good description

Cups

Smash Ace
i heard n64 taught darkrain everything he knows

and even if you know the bair is coming it's still got a weird timing for teching, it's still relatively safe even if they do tech

SpaceFalcon

Smash Lord
In the ancient times when the greeks were worshiping different gods, darkrain was one of them.

soap

Smash Hero
u think if he ran off uaired, it would've tipman spiked and been untechable?

the end of that match is just so tragic. Like that phantom bair on PC. So many tragic darkrain back airs.

may your back airs ring true on mango's face.

Top Bottom