• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Millified Luca

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Actually, if you look on the right side of the screen they have that box of different types of shirts: click the blue arrow to the right of the box to cycle over to view other shirt options. They have a hoodie as a shirt option: all you would likely have to do is move the text on the front down a bit and then perform any customization you want for the name on the back.

Timbers

check me out
No comment.

Not that I wouldn't mind all of those, though...
Oh God, I just got that haha.

Ya know? I think we oughts to make a Lucario hoodie like this T-shirt. I for one would use it a whole lot more than the T-shirt. What do you guys think of that, Milln and Nurotasama?
Hoodie sounds like a better idea I'd say. <.<
Actually, if you look on the right side of the screen they have that box of different types of shirts: click the blue arrow to the right of the box to cycle over to view other shirt options. They have a hoodie as a shirt option: all you would likely have to do is move the text on the front down a bit and then perform any customization you want for the name on the back.
I'm far too lazy to check for myself, but how much are the hoodies in contrast to the shirts?

Hmmm...alright. Thanks for the info Nuro. I'll go check it out now and see what I can do.

HOLY CRAP!!! The hoodie will cost $42, approximately. Snap...oh well, I'll still get it. Maybe...unless I decide I want the shirt. Well one thing's for sure, I won't be getting whatever I decide on in time for the tournament: it's in four days. I'm gonna have to go it alone.

tedward2000

Smash Champion
And my shirt is already coming in...
oh well, plus who needs a hoodie in 112 degree weather?
And its black too. Just stuff me in a awesome oven, and turn me into a lucario pie.
-t2

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
Erich, print out the logo and tape it onto a black shirt.

Flawless victory =3
Thats actually what I did to figure out if the name and picture were the right size and placement for the back of my customized shirt.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
What kind of aura boost do you think you get on a full lucario body suite? The 3 fingers thing might kinda hamper me though...

edit: wait a minute I don't need aura boost. I'm in a freakin' lucario suite! Who's not going to cower in front of freakin' lucario?

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
There's always next time, Mill. In the meantime, we should come up with a better strategy.

Okay, so here's the skinny. What we'll do is hire a chick with large breasteses, have her wear the Winario T-shirt, and dance in front of (or on the sideline) your opponent. Then, your opponent would be too busy A. Laughing, or B. focusing on the girl's breasteses to be focusing on the match. Then, you Force-palm him into a pit while he's distracted.

Of course if you're fighting a female opponent, we may have to find a Firefighter to wear the T-shirt instead. Good luck with that. :chuckle:

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
I'm actually widely considering buying this T-shirt. However, I would like to adjust it slightly to fit my fashion tastes. The big question is, if I would like to have a shirt that represents the community we have here on the Lucario boards. But if I modify more than just the name, will that kill the entire T-shirt? I'd like to keep the pink Lucario there, but make it a little more... mm... goth.

I wish to update my fashion sense to version 3.0 and get rid of all the preppy stuff and in with the darker fashion.

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
Meh. This is the only modification I made with it.

I should buy it now.

THE CULT OF LUCARIO >: O
I SACRIFICE MY MONEY FOR THE BIRTH OF THIS SHIRT

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
:
Silence you fool!

:
With the infinite power of aura, I don't need a controller!
I shall destroy things with my mind, and burn whole towns with it!!!

Tomkraven

Smash Journeyman
THE NINJAS OF THE NIGHT STRIKE AGAIN!

capslock
Im kind of a lurk but i just had to respond :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkrpKIxcRQ
if you wear that to a tournament you officially EPICLY WIN at life...

(if someone has already put that link up then im sorry :S)

Do i get a cookie for not lurking anymore? :O
:
Enemy morale shall falter once I devastate them wearing that suit!
HAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
how teh **** are you going to play?
:
Silence you fool!

:
With the infinite power of aura, I don't need a controller!
I shall destroy things with my mind, and burn whole towns with it!!!
Haha you wish. 4kids will never let you do anything as fun as that.
This is going way way way and i mean WAY of topic guys...

Mamba

Smash Rookie
First post, hopefully I don't come off like a *******. I've been lurking for a couple of weeks now and thought I'd use this thread just to say...

Being an Aussie Brawl only just recently hit my shores (as everyone's no doubt already aware), and whilst looking forward to the game there was but one character I couldn't wait to give a try - Lucario. Sure enough, when I did pick up Brawl and unlock him I messed around with him in Training and instantly fell in 'love' (lol, lame.)

My interest in Smash Bros has only ever really been somewhat casual - loved the games, but I was never particularly good at them. With the advent of online I decided I wanted to brush up on my skills, so the smashboards were my first (and only) port of call. Naturally I headed straight to the Lucario forums and I've found myself pretty delighted with the community going on here and in particular Milln's Inner Fire series.

At this point I wouldn't be anywhere near claiming I'm particularly good (and I don't believe I'll ever be massively adept), but thanks to Inner Fire (and other things scattered around this awesome forum) I'm certainly a lot better than what I was. And my Lucario obsession has only grown stronger.

Hell, at the moment I'm trying to look into who I'd like as my secondary character, but can't seem to make any kind of decision because, well, I'm yet to find anything as helpful as Milln's Inner Fire series, or things from JeepySol etc.

So uh...basically this is just one gigantic praise post for Milln and his contributions, awesome to see you kicking some a**se, dude, thanks for all the work you've put in towards Lucario and for representin' our favourite Blue Egyptian Kung-fu Monk Jackal.

Unit_00

Smash Rookie
So I've been lurking for awhile now, mostly trying to decide whether to main olimar or Lucario, I love both characters. But the fact that Lucario has an awesome shirt swayed my decision XD

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
So I've been lurking for awhile now, mostly trying to decide whether to main olimar or Lucario, I love both characters. But the fact that Lucario has an awesome shirt swayed my decision XD
Be honest, you looked at my top 5 favorite character boards and it made you sign up didn't it? You even used the word "lurking" which I've used in that post. :chuckle:

BTW Welcome to the boards.

Edit: hay I didn't actually use "lurking" in that post. Fancy that...

Well, welcome new members.

Anyways, I'm thinking that I already have way too many jackets/sweaters/hoodies(plus it's summer and FREAKIN' HOT in Albuquerque), so I'm gonna go with the shirt.

That video was pretty funny. Lucario must be one of them! Nah...he's cooler than most other ninjas.

Top Bottom