• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Millified Luca

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
Oh, so I see someone else reads and watches The Onion also?
I want to meet one of these Ninjas IRL and learn their ways. How cool would it be if that kid turns around and his parents' throats were slit?

"Ninjas killed my family! I swear vengeance upon your clan!"

dr00

Smash Apprentice
So I've been lurking for awhile now, mostly trying to decide whether to main olimar or Lucario, I love both characters. But the fact that Lucario has an awesome shirt swayed my decision XD
those are my mains, though i consider lucario moreso, plus the boards here are > anything.

i'm better with olimar though lol ;(

dj_pwn1423

Smash Journeyman
wow the board is dead right now. Its like everyone left for the yoshi boards or some **** like that.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
def. made all those mistakes b4 in one or another. just not at crunch time... o well. still sik as

yer i agree with the almost charged aura sphere ay.
wen i first started playin i always wanted the power benefit and its ability to hurt during charge. close as i'll get ay
cheers

Top Bottom