• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Haze and Nes Present: Smash in Noho 2.(August 18)*UPDATED 1st Page.*

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Looks like I can't make it sorry guys. I'm feeling kind of sick today and I wouldn't want to travel all the way to noho, don't have the energy. Sorry again guys for the last minute cancellation.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Great tournament, but hot as freakin hell in there. Couldn't concentrate cuz of the heat so I lost all my matches.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
lol heat jons

srsly tho nes you should consider investings in some fans for the next tourney that or hold it during the winter or something

The Game II

Smash Champion
Yeah, I thought my truck (no AC) was bad on the ride to the tourney. Fans please!

And more electrical outlets. That extension cord that had the AC was seriously hot and I was worried the whole shiz was going to fry.

--GCII

DAHKTERem

Smash Ace
Wow...looks like a bad day for smashers lol....
Also...i never understood that kings pic.
If you are talking about the Superfriends sig, then I can help you.

Everyone from Romeo's crew thought they were funny, so they decided to make a joke about Omar that NOBODY understood.

gg. Deep Socal ***** Superfriends

MorbTheLuigi

Smash Ace
this tourney was too sick
90 bucks for number 1 !!!
thats a lot of money for a small local tourney
SMASH AT NO HO IS GON GET BIGGER AD BETTER IF WE HAVE ANOTHER ONE!!

Lesheik

Smash Lord
Yeah, it was fun. I just wish that I would've done better in the tournament. :( It was fun playing friendlies with MikeHaze, Festi, Lucky, Mango, and the other people I played. Good ****... no wait, Great ****!! :D

By the way, I'm FlyLeef. :)

NESTER =( WHY DO I LOSE!!!!? I DIDN'T WANT TO PLAY YOU IN TOURNEY!!!!!!! I WAS DOING SO GOOD... :::(

bbb

Smash Champion
Wish I coulda made it but Ultra's like officially retiring from the tourny scene from what he tells me so I couldn't find a ride D:

Sgt.LTR

Smash Cadet
h

So I must say, I had a lot of fun for my 1st tournament to actually enter. Friendlies was fun. I finally got to meet Mike Da Haze lol. There were other cool people: like that black Stepmania player, the house people, and that Jonathan kid. **** that neighbor wasn't that bad looking

Anywho I'm that one guy who was playing Stepmania on the laptop, or PBody's bro. I had a lot fun getting buzzed at Carls lol. Should have done it earlier haha

And if that doesn't help, I was the only Ness player there. I'm not good at this game, but eh its fun :)

Lesheik

Smash Lord
So I must say, I had a lot of fun for my 1st tournament to actually enter. Friendlies was fun. I finally got to meet Mike Da Haze lol. There were other cool people: like that black Stepmania player, the house people, and that Jonathan kid. **** that neighbor wasn't that bad looking

Anywho I'm that one guy who was playing Stepmania on the laptop, or PBody's bro. I had a lot fun getting buzzed at Carls lol. Should have done it earlier haha
Lol. I'm that black stepmania player. What's up man, it was nice meeting you. :laugh:
By the way, my name is Damon, or "Flyleef."

Sgt.LTR

Smash Cadet
Its called Dance Dance Revolution, noob

:p
ACTUALLY

Its called "In The Groove" noob lol

DDR is the easier game. ITG had crazy **** like you saw on my video. DDR has a max difficulty of 10. ITG has 13's. The video you saw was a 12 and it was a world record at the time I did it. DDR came out in 1998. ITG came out in 2004. ITG has stepcharts that require hand usage, DDR doesn't. ITG lasted 3 years, DDR Konami sued them. But I'm retired from that game and exited as the #2 best doubles player in the world. I rarely play it now. I'm more into PUMP, the more fun and challenging 5 arrow game.

But if you guys want to see my videos (since many were requesting it), go check them out on my myspace

www.myspace.com/edgarisholdingitdown

And

Youtube under the Username: Smartguy323

J.Shadows

Smash Champion

And if that doesn't help, I was the only Ness player there. I'm not good at this game, but eh its fun :)
hey good **** on the tourney
i played friendlys with you i was like the 1st person you played..the Link player..your ness is good

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
lol dont worry, I know the difference between DDR and ITG. I just assumed it was DDR since its way more common than ITG.

bbb

Smash Champion
See there was the problem why did you gave up? Only cause you fear every character I use? I think if you actually try and not fearing you would of won.:ohwell:
especcially because nestor's a noob :D.

nice job nestor, haha yaaaa

LuCKy

Smash Master
yea i know its basic but......its free lol:) andwhen will you be done with the montage? no rush just asking

Top Bottom