• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Haze and Nes Present: Smash in Noho 2.(August 18)*UPDATED 1st Page.*

LuCKy

Smash Master
hey atlus when you save a movie from windows movie maker those it ever not let you save and say that you should check if the specified location is still there, and to verify that the original source files are still available and the saving locations available and theres enough free disk space? lol this keeps happining to me and i took out like half the clpis and it saved!!! but cant save the second half......and the video is only 1:37 lol any idea why this is happening

Nes

Smash Lord
Is Smash in Noho 3 gonna happen? If so it should be a brawl tournament.
Yeah i've been thinking about that, but the location will be somewhere else im thinking of my friends church auditorium also its in Burbank so it will be Smash in the bank 3 lol but yeah if I also move location we will have to be doing donations again.

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Double posting Omar? :dizzy: Oh well Smash In Noho 3 should be Noho's first brawl tournament. Wonder who will win?

Atlus8

Smash Master
hey atlus when you save a movie from windows movie maker those it ever not let you save and say that you should check if the specified location is still there, and to verify that the original source files are still available and the saving locations available and theres enough free disk space? lol this keeps happining to me and i took out like half the clpis and it saved!!! but cant save the second half......and the video is only 1:37 lol any idea why this is happening
I never had that problem. Have you renamed anything? The only problem I had was uploading the right file format onto youtube. To do that, all I had to do is go to 'File' then 'Save Movie File' to get the right file format.

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol ok i fixed my problem it was really dumb when i think about it lol but w/e thanks though atlus

Atlus8

Smash Master
Montage progress. . .

No prob lucky. Anyway, so far I have arond 90 sec of the montage finished and I won't work on it much today since I'm going to a friends house and staying over. My best guess when the montage will be done is either late Friday night or Saturday morning. Stay put . . .

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Nice omar! I wasn't there so i guess it'd be impossible to put me in the montage. HA! I'm gonna go in my closet and use my fifi for the WIN!

DEHF

Smash Champion
NNID
larrlurr
Nice omar! I wasn't there so i guess it'd be impossible to put me in the montage. HA! I'm gonna go in my closet and use my fifi for the WIN!
you could still be in the montage just gotta ask miguel to get a random pic of you

Atlus8

Smash Master
Montage is done, but not up. . .

I can upload the ontage onto Youtube now, but I'm gonna wait till midnight to keep people waiting. All I'm doing right now, is looking through the vid and checking if it's just right. Hang tight everyone . . .

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Who was that playing as my colors and slot and :09? Sure there can't be 2 players of the same suit. If that was Lucky though, then I love you man. Thanks for the rep, LoL. Anyways, I'm back in town and probably will be attending Champ Combo, but nothing else. I said my farewells to Smash with my crewmates the other day, and it felt good. :) I can peacefull say goodbye competatively to this game that has brought me so much joy over the past 4/5 years...

Oh yeah, btw, I'm going to make a thread about this, but: I'm on my own now in Culver City. My aunt/uncle moved back to Beverly Hills. My cousin and brother were supposed to move in w/me, but my cousin decided to room at USC, and it doesn't look like my bro isn't going to make back to Cali anytime soon. Soooo, looks like I'm gonna need rommies! Obviously, the smash community would be my 1st pick. If anyone's looking to move out and interested, gimme a call. The house number here is 310-280-9094, but that will change soon as I get a cel phone. Non-smokers/heavy drinkers preferable (I do neither). Besides that, gotta wanna smash a lot. :chuckle: Let me know, peace...

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol nick that might be me lol i know i used ic's in a fair amount of friendlys but i dont know if any were recorded and yea i used your color and suit XP

sweet montage atlus!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom