• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Haze and Nes Present: Smash in Noho 2.(August 18)*UPDATED 1st Page.*

emerican

Smash Ace
hey i dont think we're gonna make it out there next weekend... rofl is going on vacation with his family and i have to work 8pm to midnight...

if we do go by some chance, it might only be me, jizzinator and creepy fingers

LuCKy

Smash Master
noooooo palmdale has to come...i cant remember the last time i seen teba or lee puff,well hopefully you guys make it

LuCKy

Smash Master
whaaaaaaaa? didnt even say goodbye.....ill have to **** with my ic's in honor of nick!!! 1$mm anyone?

bbb

Smash Champion
god it feels like forever since OC3, I'll try to make it, as long as ultra's going I should be too.

bbb

Smash Champion
****ing Oscar, I sent him a PM on like tuesday along the lines of "give me a ride to noho saturday ***" and he hasn't responded yet, probably too busy harvesting crops or something.

Everyone PM ultra luigi telling him to give me a ride, GO!

Nes

Smash Lord
****ing Oscar, I sent him a PM on like tuesday along the lines of "give me a ride to noho saturday ***" and he hasn't responded yet, probably too busy harvesting crops or something.

Everyone PM ultra luigi telling him to give me a ride, GO!
Yeah he hasn't reply back to me either.

Goober

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I think me any my friend gildo are going to try and make this tomorrow. Depends on our luck with the buses though.

Top Bottom