• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Haze and Nes Present: Smash in Noho 2.(August 18)*UPDATED 1st Page.*

LuCKy

Smash Master
8 tvs?! over 30 people?! a donut shop down the street!!!! tooooo goood now all we need is alex or hugo to take everyones money lol:laugh:

LuCKy

Smash Master
Yeah 8 TV's im still trying to get one more, but besides I think my place is too small for like 10 TV's lol I know my place sucks but hey.
8 should be fine 9 might be to many......lol 8 might be to many i say keep it at 8

Charoo

Smash Champion
can any1 take me to this tourney (if sd doesn't host 1)? I live in bellflower (562 area code)

I'll help pay for gas, etc.

I also need a partner for this too

sheik/peach is my character

pm or im me (xuerarit)

thanks

J.Shadows

Smash Champion
this tourney is getting better and better...haha Lucky you still owe me a donut :]...we are gonna have our match my yoshi vs your ic's if you win you don't owe me anything if i win you owe me 2 :p

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
If I wasn't going to be river rafting on the Colorado River, I would be coming :(

Lesheik

Smash Lord
can any1 take me to this tourney (if sd doesn't host 1)? I live in bellflower (562 area code)

I'll help pay for gas, etc.

I also need a partner for this too

sheik/peach is my character

pm or im me (xuerarit)

thanks
If you can pay for gas, why not take the bus?

LuCKy

Smash Master
...we are gonna have our match my yoshi vs your ic's if you win you don't owe me anything if i win you owe me 2 :p

hmmm how about we double if i win you owe me a donut if you win i owe you 2? and instead we do my marth vs your link?:chuckle:

ResidentWaffle

Smash Lord
Still need a partner. Lucky the MM offer you have with J666 I'd be willing to accept if your down with it.

Top Bottom