• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mike Haze and Nes Present: Smash in Noho 2.(August 18)*UPDATED 1st Page.*

LuCKy

Smash Master
imma see if i can buy something like that to convert from vhs to my laptop because i recorded some friendlys yesterday and i did some kick *** stuff lol so maybe i can do it

Shmooguy

Smash Champion
Hey I'm most likely coming to this and I need a good partner for teams. I'm really good at teams, like one time I did sheik's fair on silent spectre and it killed him so yeah im pretty good.

SuperVan

Smash Rookie
Hello, I would like to sign up for the tournament, SuperVan and my brother wants to sign up also. I'm friends with Festizzio

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Ew, I get home from vacation the next day. :(

LuCKy

Smash Master
my friend he is a falco who plays with me and mango so he pretty good he entered ucla 3 but didnt make it out of pools i think wolf was in his pool but this will be his second tourney

LuCKy

Smash Master
good luck but he has my link training so be afraid.....be very afraid..muhahaha lol

LuCKy

Smash Master
lol its like two hole weeks....but it will be worth it i guess.....mmmmmmmm donuts:)

Top Bottom