• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Guys, this is a question of life or death. Very important.
What is wii fit trainer hair band color?:awesome:

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
Cool I need something to drool over.

Hm, I wonder what it would look like if WFT and GnW had a baby together.
GnW?
GOOGLE SEARCH Did you mean :GaW?:troll:
A white female game and watch, or a black male wii fit trainer
Also, I can't wait till sakurai announces GaW. He will probably be the hardest to make using paper.

Oh, and I just finished WFT. However, I'll probably upload the pics later today or tommorow.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
GnW?
GOOGLE SEARCH Did you mean :GaW?:troll:
A white female game and watch, or a black male wii fit trainer
Or a tan Game&Fit Trainer with an average height and weird dimensions in certain areas.

Also, I can't wait till sakurai announces GaW. He will probably be the hardest to make using paper..
Right, the hardest =p

Oh, and I just finished WFT. However, I'll probably upload the pics later today or tommorow.
Ok, can't wait to see that paste on such a pasty women.

kidwitdaface

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't get into the "Rosalina wasn't even necessary, they could have used ANYONE who had a ship" argument. Because when it comes down to it, Toad and almost everyone ever is negated by the same logic that they weren't NECESSARY, and anyone who can run, jump, break blocks, and pick stuff up will do just fine.

But yeah Toad is important, definitely moreso than say... Daisy and Waluigi by a pretty good amount. I wouldn't say he isn't important, but to go off on "He's easily more important than EVERYONE, just look at all the games he has ever been in" is kind of omitting some important details.
I never said Toad was more important than everyone. I said he was more important than Rosalina, and he is. Whether Rosalina was a necessity or not, the fact is that she was still a side character who helped Mario. Toad saved the entire Mushroom Kingdom from Wario by himself, and to top it off, that's just the story of the SNES version, there's an NES version with a slightly altered story & different bosses. Wanda and Birdo were some of Wario's minions in the SNES version.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I never said Toad was more important than everyone. I said he was more important than Rosalina, and he is. Whether Rosalina was a necessity or not, the fact is that she was still a side character who helped Mario. Toad saved the entire Mushroom Kingdom from Wario by himself, and to top it off, that's just the story of the SNES version, there's an NES version with a slightly altered story & different bosses. Wanda and Birdo were some his minions in the SNES version.
Toad's minions? Never thought I would type THAT sentence. :p

Retroend

Retro Gamer
NNID
Re7ron
3DS FC
3669-1436-3958
Switch FC
SW-5947-2141-6122
one thing i'd like to point out, people saying that a new character reveal will be next week because of a few games coming out next week. did everyone forget about pokemon x and y? why wasn't there a character reveal from the pokemon series to celebrate the worldwide launch of x and y? i'm just saying...

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
one thing i'd like to point out, people saying that a new character reveal will be next week because of a few games coming out next week. did everyone forget about pokemon x and y? why wasn't there a character reveal from the pokemon series to celebrate the worldwide launch of x and y? i'm just saying...
There are rumors that the reason we didn't get one is because Game Freak said no.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877
Considering it bothers you so much, I fixed the wording. Kind of just assumed you would've just interpreted him as Wario, but I suppose not, how silly of me.
But Wanda and Birdo were Toad's ALLIES in Wario's Woods.... :O

majora_787

Smash Hero
Considering it bothers you so much, I fixed the wording. Kind of just assumed you would've just interpreted him as Wario, but I suppose not, how silly of me.
I'm joking around. It doesn't bother me at all, I just thought you meant Toad has minions. Which makes him sound like a major antagonist or something. Toad, Destroyer of Worlds.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
I'm hoping Pikachu will be the only pokemon. Sakurai will most likely turn the tables with Game Freak but as of now you can just assume we won't be seeing any X and Y reveals anytime soon. There is Jigglypuff but I can't see her returning nor do I want her too.

Also I love how ppl are d*ck riding Toad as if he looks like a suitable fighter and has some uniqueness to him. xD

*waits for flame war*

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I'm hoping Pikachu will be the only pokemon. Sakurai will most likely turn the tables with Game Freak but as of now you can just assume we won't be seeing any X and Y reveals anytime soon. There is Jigglypuff but I can't see her returning nor do I want her too.

Pikachu the only Pokemon? Jigglypuff not returning? I can't even begin to state how much I would hate that.

Jumpman84

Smash Lord
NNID
Jumpman84
3DS FC
3695-0041-5877

Also I love how ppl are d*ck riding Toad as if he looks like a suitable fighter and has some uniqueness to him. xD

*waits for flame war*
But... they've already confirmed Xerneas. So Pikachu can't be the only Pokemon. Plus, he's an X and Y reveal... :troll:

Keeshu

Smash Ace
Any character can be made unique, especially in the smash bros games. You don't need to be a fighter for that to happen (and in many cases it can make the character more interesting). At that point, you need to look at which characters are more important, because if you're just looking for characters with unique gameplay, then you're probably being a bit closed minded on how a character can be added.

Toad has been in the series ever since Super Mario Bros. 1. However, he's only really playable in Mario 2, Spinoffs, and a few of the more recent games. Every other time he acts as an item giver/information giver. I find Toad boring, but I can see why people want him in. Especially over Rosalina, while I prefer her because of a lot of things, she's much more recent, and I'm not sure how important she will be (we'll have to wait a few more games before we see if she's important).

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
I'm hoping Pikachu will be the only pokemon. Sakurai will most likely turn the tables with Game Freak but as of now you can just assume we won't be seeing any X and Y reveals anytime soon. There is Jigglypuff but I can't see her returning nor do I want her .
The chances of that happening is winning the lottery (all correct numbers) and getting stuck by lightning 5 times on the same day

In other words that is by far the dumbest hope i have ever seen i mean do you relize how likely mewtwo is of coming back

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Pikachu the only Pokemon? Jigglypuff not returning? I can't even begin to state how much I would hate that.
So you're saying you're gonna step away from Smash 4 bcuz of one character? 0.o

The chances of that happening is winning the lottery (all correct numbers) and getting stuck by lightning 5 times on the same day

In other words that is by far the dumbest hope i have ever seen i mean do you relize how likely mewtwo is of coming back
Hope? I don't understand :)

kidwitdaface

Smash Cadet
I'm joking around. It doesn't bother me at all, I just thought you meant Toad has minions. Which makes him sound like a major antagonist or something. Toad, Destroyer of Worlds.
I messed up actually, I incorrectly attempted to state that birdo and Wanda were warios minions, but they were toads allies instead. & lmao @ the destroyer of worlds part

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So you're saying you're gonna step away from Smash 4 bcuz of one character? 0.o
Pokemon is second only to Mario in terms of success. It would just be crazy to have only Pikachu be playable.
As for Jiggs, I want all of the original 12 to be in every game.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pokemon? Would that make Zelda 3rd?
Well, Mario is the best selling video game series in history, Pokemon is second, Wii series third. While Zelda is also extremely successful, it's more successful criticially than commercially.

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
Well, Mario is the best selling video game series in history, Pokemon is second, Wii series third. While Zelda is also extremely successful, it's more successful criticially than commercially.
Well perhaps if it had its own anime series like Pokemon to advertise then the tables would be flipped =p

ChickenWing13

Smash Lord
NNID
Frosty93
But would it work if Link talked?
Nope speech bubbles or weird grunts.

Also that show only aired from September 8th to Deember 1st containing as little as 13 episodes. Nd not only that, it was only aired in America.

Yeah that definetely helped kick start the game series lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom