• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
For tomorrow I hope for a Mario Galaxy pic, obviously.

If so, it's probably going to be either someone flying off the stage, or some details of the background.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm not expecting too much next week. Best case scenario some shots of the galaxy stage, or maybe some actual better looks at the Garden of Hope or Windy Hill Zone.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
I would like to see a screen KO at some point in the future ;D (This has nothing to do with predictions i just want to see someone hitting the screen)
as for this coming week, I'm not sure what to expect, so I'll just have to wait and see.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I don't really know what to expect at this point, but I am hoping to see Zelda this Friday. I'm fully convinced we'll see her by the time 2013 is over, however.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Maybe this next week will surprise everyone and be non-stop veteran reveals...

... And all five of them are reveals of Captain Falcon.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I would like to see a screen KO at some point in the future ;D (This has nothing to do with predictions i just want to see someone hitting the screen)
as for this coming week, I'm not sure what to expect, so I'll just have to wait and see.
Isn't that what this is?

majora_787

Smash Hero
Sakurai is going to blindside everyone and reveal on monday that he cut Captain Falcon for Blood Falcon.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I can't believe I've laughed at that picture so many times and still didn't realize that.
I mean, it's either a screen KO or a really zoomed in picture of DK being launched regularly. Screen KOs have been a Smash staple since the beginning though, so they'll be shown eventually, probably in some demo.

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
Are there any StarFox related circumstances coming up in the near future that could call for a Wolf and/or Falco reveal? :sadeyes:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Are there any StarFox related circumstances coming up in the near future that could call for a Wolf and/or Falco reveal? :sadeyes:
Well, every day is "Still dead" day with Star Fox. So there's that.

Unless the series 21st anniversary is something, but that's in February.

Shroob

Sup?
Star Fox, F-Zero and Mother sit in a little world I like to call.... The Dead Zone.

And yet, despite only having what, 6 games, not counting remakes, Star Fox has 3 reps.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Star Fox, F-Zero and Mother sit in a little world I like to call.... The Dead Zone.

And yet, despite only having what, 6 games, not counting remakes, Star Fox has 3 reps.
If anything Mother is worse off. Every time I have dared call Mother a dead series, I get corrected and told it's a *finished* series. So I mean, at least F-Zero and Star Fox have a slim chance of revival instead of being abandoned.

And it still bugs me that considering Mother and Star Fox, Metroid has one character and an alternate version when it's not like the series doesn't have character options.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman

Instead of worrying about characters getting cut or how many a reps even the most obscure series have we should instead worry about increasing the roster. Star Fox may have a few games but who cares, just because they have 3 reps that isn't killing anyone.

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
Well, every day is "Still dead" day with Star Fox. So there's that.

Unless the series 21st anniversary is something, but that's in February.

Aww. :( Thanks anyway!

And okay, I may be way late to the party, but has anyone else seen this supposed leak? Because I stumbled across it a moment ago and it was the first I had heard anything about it.

Shroob

Sup?
If anything Mother is worse off. Every time I have dared call Mother a dead series, I get corrected and told it's a *finished* series. So I mean, at least F-Zero and Star Fox have a slim chance of revival instead of being abandoned.

And it still bugs me that considering Mother and Star Fox, Metroid has one character and an alternate version when it's not like the series doesn't have character options.
Well, considering I played all 3 Mother games, yeah, it is 'finished'. There was a story to be told, and it was told.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I seriously don't know why people got so riled up about NESS and JIGGLYPUFF. That's like if there was a leak before smash 4's E3 reveal that contained "LEAKED SCREENSHOTS OF LUIGI".

MylesMad

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MylesMad
3DS FC
4141-2408-3059
I seriously don't know why people got so riled up about NESS and JIGGLYPUFF. That's like if there was a leak before smash 4's E3 reveal that contained "LEAKED SCREENSHOTS OF LUIGI".

A leak is a leak nonetheless. They're still interesting and a good source of discussion.

majora_787

Smash Hero
A leak is a leak nonetheless. They're still interesting and a good source of discussion.
I don't know. The Mewtwo "leak" was good, since that actually could spark a discussion about characters over which there was legitimate question over whether or not they would return.

I mean sure they almost scrapped Ness, but if they decided against it I don't know why they'd try again.

Shroob

Sup?
Because there's been bad history with both characters. Ness would have been cut for Lucas in Melee had EB64 not been canned, and then when Lucas was revealed there was the whole "Up until now" fiasco.

Jigglypuff has to deal with she hasn't really been important to her franchise since first gen. Yes, she got a baby form in 2, and fairy type in 6, but that's nowhere near say, being the poster boy of Mega Evolution like Lucario and Mewtwo are right now. That, and the whole "Last minute and severely nerfed" thing in Brawl.

People are afraid that the whole of the original 12 won't return, and I can sympathize with them.

Kapus

Smash Ace
NNID
Kaplus4
3DS FC
3626-0411-0921
Well, hypothetically, it could spark a little bit of discussion about new models and how the characters are represented in the game. The old Ness leak from a couple of weeks ago started quite a bit of conversation because it was a brand new, gorgeous model that looked very plausible.

That's not really happening here, though, because the models are very clearly from Brawl.

Espio264

Smash Ace
So is this place gonna get crazy tonight like it did on Thursday night/Friday morning? If we don't get a character before Thursday, are the waiting sessions on those last two nights gonna get even more ridiculous? I can honestly see a scenario happening here like what happened in the Roster Prediction Thread the night before we all expected a Pokemon reveal. Who's it gonna be?

Falco. It's always Falco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom