• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace

Well, there you have it for Monday.

EDIT: Rather redundant for myself to post this picture, considering it already currently occupies the main front page.

Shroob

Sup?
So, not to stir up the hornet's nest, but we've seen 3 Galaxy stage pictures, and we haven't seen Rosalina in any.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
What does the caption say?

Also Lubba.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
So, not to stir up the hornet's nest, but we've seen 3 Galaxy stage pictures, and we haven't seen Rosalina in any.

Not that I assume Rosalina's chances are even likely (they are not), yet I don't believe Sakurai is going to go out of his way to prematurely reveal newcomers until next year, if not perhaps the December Nintendo Direct this year.

Imagine if Thursday's and tonight's update were reversed; we saw Starship Mario update last time and the stage itself tonight. People would have assumed Starship Mario was the stage and tried to figure out how the stage worked, then BAM! Nah guys it's actually in the background.

I should do these updates.

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Imagine if Thursday's and tonight's update were reversed; we saw Starship Mario update last time and the stage itself tonight. People would have assumed Starship Mario was the stage and tried to figure out how the stage worked, then BAM! Nah guys it's actually in the background.

I should do these updates.
That actually sounds like something Sakurai would do...

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
I think i see Lumas on the ship a yellow and a red one and a blue one.:urg: could that mean any thing?

Just like in this photo but i only see a blue one at the top.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I think i see Lumas on the ship a yellow and a red one and a blue one.:urg: could that mean any thing?
Mario and Wario are red and yellow. Rosalina is blue.

Samus is red AND yellow, and Ridley X is also blue, but is purple, which is blue and red.

Charizard is also a dragon, and is red and yellow.

Jigglypuff confirmed.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Pic of the day. Starship Mario floats up high in the Mario Galaxy stage. Lubba is onboard as well.

Kamikazek

Smash Lord
Hopefully something more interesting than, "Hey! I cropped the photo from Friday and flipped it around! Happy 2 in the morning East Coast kids!"
"Pic of the day. On an entirely unrelated note, Ridley is playable."

mygamecube

Smash Lord
NNID
mygamecube
3DS FC
4596-9526-5701
Has it been pointed out that the image update from September 10th has Kirby with a picture of stars in the background? Stars that look exactly like the background for the Galaxy stage.

Sneaky Sakurai lol he technically revealed the stage way back then. :shades:

Image:

MSmariosonic

Smash Hero
NNID
kidtendo1996
3DS FC
3566-1932-7732
Switch FC
SW 0383 4539 4118
Has it been pointed out that the image update from September 10th has Kirby with a picture of stars in the background? Stars that look exactly like the background for the Galaxy stage.

Sneaky Sakurai lol he technically revealed the stage way back then. :shades:

Image:

I knew that.

The Real Gamer

Smash Hero
3DS FC
3437-3797-6559
If I were Sakurai I'd make Tuesday's pic another Galaxy stage one but with a constellation of stars in the shape of Ridley.

Then I'd log onto Smashboards and laugh at all of you.

D

Deleted member

Rosalina will have to get in line behind Ridley.
(Though with both in line, there won't be enough room for anyone else....:troll: Thankfully Mewtwo can shrink. :awesome:)

iam8bit

Smash Ace
So, I guess we won't be able to fight on Starship Mario and the Battleship, will we?

If what was posted here is Sakurai's quote, then they're both purely decorative...

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
So, I guess we won't be able to fight on Starship Mario and the Battleship, will we?

If what was posted here is Sakurai's quote, then they're both purely decorative...
It is Sakurai's quote. I looked at Miiverse.

SD Grandmaster Hero

Smash Apprentice
To be honest, I was surprised when there wasn't anything Mario Galaxy related in Brawl. I'm assuming it's because Brawl didn't come out long after Galaxy. So I was definitely not surprised when I saw a Galaxy stage.

MopedOfJustice

Smash Lord
NNID
MopedOfJustice
Considering we've gotten 0 newcomers via the website yet, I am not holding my breath that we will be getting any newcomers like Little Mac revealed via it anytime soon... And wasn't the Punch Out anniversary back in October? I remember people speculating about a Mac reveal in October too.
WFT was on the website before her trailer was "officially" released.

Protom

Smash Lord
NNID
Toonfearow
3DS FC
1521-4412-3019
"Pic of the day. Starship Mario floats up high in the Mario Galaxy stage. Lubba is on board as well."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom