• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I still don't think characters are restricted "one to a game". But whatever works for speckyoulayshunn I guess.

Accf124

Smash Journeyman
The fact that this looks nearly as good as the original starship mario, and it is one of the many background objects of the probably 55+ stages

The original starship mario was a pitiful hub world and it was barely creative at all, so i dont understand the complaining that its not at its non existent "former glory"

I personally think it needs some polishing. It's not bad just could be better.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
Guys, if you go on peaches profile page, there is now a link at the bottom taking you to the 3d world website.
Just a little detail to point out
Yeah, someone mentioned this in another thread. It's interesting, maybe we won't get Yoshi for 3D World's release after all...

So that leaves us with a Zelda reveal, or Captain Falcon.

(And yes, for all we know Sakurai might as well reveal Lucas or Snake, he's random like that)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Yeah, someone mentioned this in another thread. It's interesting, maybe we won't get Yoshi for 3D World's release after all...

So that leaves us with a Zelda reveal, or Captain Falcon.

(And yes, for all we know Sakurai might as well reveal Lucas or Snake, he's random like that)
I can see the caption when he reveals Lucas or Snake.
"We have absolutely nothing to reveal regarding Zelda or F-Zero"

Krynxe

I can't pronounce it either
3DS FC
4511-0472-1729
So, about the super mario galaxy 2 stage...

rounded main platform and gravity = possible first glimpse of rounded kill boundaries?

anyone? yeah?

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It's a good life to be an Oregon boy.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
Oh you Oregons and your trails
I hated that CD game when i was a kid. *flame shield activate* (but Oregons cool tho, at least they smile, unlike Californians XD) oh and I noticed the mods got to ya, dang you mods *shakes fist*

As for on topic:I'm expecting another angle of the galaxy stage, but we'll see.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
I hated that CD game when i was a kid. *flame shield activate* (but Oregons cool tho, at least they smile, unlike Californians XD) oh and I noticed the mods got to ya, dang you mods *shakes fist*

As for on topic:I'm expecting another angle of the galaxy stage, but we'll see.
That they did xD;; ah well, was good while it lasted.

If thats true then Im hoping its on some kind of stage hazard/event rather than just a zoom on something we've already seen.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I'm still hoping for more shots of the Uprising stage. Maybe even Windy Hill Zone or the Garden of Hope. We haven't gotten good looks at those yet. But we've already seen more of the Galaxy stage than we have of those really.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]
I'm still hoping for more shots of the Uprising stage. Maybe even Windy Hill Zone or the Garden of Hope. We haven't gotten good looks at those yet. But we've already seen more of the Galaxy stage than we have of those really.
Lol your avi.

That would be cool, but i think sakurai still sticks with the galaxy theme, but we'll see in about 30 mins, unless there's an early vet reveal for some reason. :awesome:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Lol your avi.

That would be cool, but i think sakurai still sticks with the galaxy theme, but we'll see in about 30 mins, unless there's an early vet reveal for some reason. :awesome:
I needed something that better expresses my feelings.

But seriously we have seen almost none of the Uprising stage, and mostly just really zoomed in shots of random parts of the Garden of Hope and Windy Hill Zone. So I'd really hope that the three pictures we've gotten is enough for now.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413

But seriously we have seen almost none of the Uprising stage, and mostly just really zoomed in shots of random parts of the Garden of Hope and Windy Hill Zone. So I'd really hope that the three pictures we've gotten is enough for now.
Dangan Ronpa is ****in sexy. As is Junko. Good on ya :D

I really want to see Windy Hill. After Green Hills disaster of a stage I really wanted a competent stage for my beloved Hedgehog.

XStarWarriorX

[Get Ready]

Must... resist...witty...comment.

Anyway if sakurai isn't going to go with galaxy... just watch him go back to the pyrosphere stage, cause ya know... he likes to drive like the fanbase crazy with you know who. :awesome:

majora_787

Smash Hero
Must... resist...witty...comment.

Anyway if sakurai isn't going to go with galaxy... just watch him go back to the pyrosphere stage, cause ya know... he likes to drivei lke the fanbase crazy with you know who. :awesome:
Just let me express my despair, okay? Okay.

We've seen so much Pyrosphere though. I'd like to see more of those stages we don't actually know much about. Hell, we haven't actually seen the Nintendogs stage in a pic of the day even once off the top of my head.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Guys, Sakurai didn't want me to say anything, but I can't resist anymore. The pic of the day is a really special reveal.

He cut Falcon, Ness, Yoshi, and Jigglypuff to make me a playable character. I know, I know, that's pretty awesome. Details at 11.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Like I said. I'm playable. I'm actually the windmill. I'm too big to ride on the platform with everyone else.

Good news is, this confirms Ridley's not too big.

But no seriously. I suppose we're off our information streak. Which is fine I guess. But still.

D

Deleted member

One could say he's lying dead at her feet.....

or one could say....his body is ready. :troll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom