• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodOfSocks

Smash Journeyman
Damn it WFT, peach is supposed to be the rapist, not you.
Edit: Does anyone else think that marth's cape button looks more like its on the ground in skyloft than on him?

TheWhiteBowser

Smash Ace

How the hell does it have 26 likes?
I really don't understand what's wrong with that Miiverse post.
1. There are no grammar or spelling errors
2. The topic of the post relates to Nintendo and more specifically a great Nintendo game
3. The post is meant to create hype and promote a what we hope to be future game and there is nothing wrong with hype or having a future game called Mario Galaxy Wii U! If you guys think there is something wrong with that post go back a few pages in this thread and you will see you guys were doing the same exact thing during that 3 week long drought of no new updates.

You know what I say to that Miiverse post? "Oh yeah get Hype!!!!"

I know 90% of Miiverse is idiots but you know that still leaves 10% that are actually smart. So guys stop being bias.

Oh yeah and this.

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
"Rosalina is playable as the 5th character in Super Mario 3D World and has a spinning attack. The cat items makes her a black cat."

This gives a little bit more hope that she will be playable in Smash Bros as well :)

Zonderion

Smash Ace
NNID
Zonderion
"Rosalina is playable as the 5th character in Super Mario 3D World and has a spinning attack. The cat items makes her a black cat."

This gives a little bit more hope that she will be playable in Smash Bros as well :)
Thanks for the spoiler alert! :(

Edit: that was sarcasm.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I dunno. We got my reveal as a playable character. Pretty sure we don't need big news for the next TWO weeks, just to balance this out.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
I dunno. We got my reveal as a playable character. Pretty sure we don't need big news for the next TWO weeks, just to balance this out.
Before Marth there was more than a month of nothing though (I mean, if we talk about characters) so maybe November will have a double feature.

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211

It's funny because I actually just bought Sonic Lost World for my little brother's birthday today!

EDIT: I also bought a Wii U w/ New Super Mario Bros. U and New Super Luigi U 2-in-1 disc entirely but that doesn't matter..

SD Grandmaster Hero

Smash Apprentice
Probably tomorrow to friday is the momment of truth for the second november character
I'm pretty sure everyone knows who I'm hoping for by now.

Day 1: Bowser Kills Mario
Day 2: Bowser marries Peach then sells her for 10,000 yen to Marth
Day 3: Bowser kills both Superman and Spiderman and then marries Louis Lane and Mary Jane
Day 4: Bowser sells Louis Lane to Luigi and Mary Jane to Wario for 1 million dollars then buys a PS4 and buys out Capcom corporation after taking a piss on their property.
Day 5: Bowser is elected President of United States with his running partner Professor Layton, he solves the national debt crisis, and passes a law that before any person orders a prostitute to come to their house they must first come to his house instead for inspection...
Just noticed what you said on your day 2. 10,000 yen is 99.85 dollars... lol....

RODO

Smash Ace
Like I said, all of those awesome pics had to stop sooner or later. It's not a bad thing though, I don't mind these kind of pics as long as they don't drag on for two weeks.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

I have just engaged in an experiment, and await peer review. I anticipate they will find the same results as myself.

Hypothesis: Marth's supposed "Arched Back" in today's picture is a natural product of laying in that position.
Experiment: imitate Marth's laying position and relax body, then look down.
Results: I have found myself also naturally arching my back to have my right arm on the ground and hip turned with knees together to achieve this position.
Interpretation: There is nothing truly out of the ordinary with this stance, laying partially supine as such. In fact, it looks like he is not conscious in some way or another, as per Sakurai's sleeping comment. I do wonder, however, what WFT's REALISTIC AND SCIENTIFIC CONNECTION with Marth's literal sleeping is? His sleeping stance in the past games has been different, him leaning against his sword in the ground. This is the knocked down stance, obviously, but the word of Sakurai has said, and it is consistent with his stance and face, that he is properly understood to be sleeping in this picture. In conclusion, close enough.

Confounding variables: his breastplate armor.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.

I have just engaged in an experiment, and await peer review. I anticipate they will find the same results as myself.

Hypothesis: Marth's supposed "Arched Back" in today's picture is a natural product of laying in that position.
Experiment: imitate Marth's laying position and relax body, then look down.
Results: I have found myself also naturally arching my back to have my right arm on the ground to achieve the position.
Interpretation: There is nothing truly out of the ordinary with this stance, laying partially supine as such. In fact, it looks like he is not conscious in some way or another, as per Sakurai's sleeping comment. I do wonder, however, what WFT's REALISTIC AND SCIENTIFIC CONNECTION with Marth's literal sleeping is? His sleeping stance in the past games has been different, him leaning against his sword in the ground. This is the knocked down stance, obviously, but the word of Sakurai has said, and it is consistent with his stance and face, that he is properly understood to be sleeping in this picture. In conclusion, close enough.
I didn't think it would be hard to figure out that Sakurai was just attempting to be funny.

Obviously there are people who read far too deep into the simplest of things.

Unless you're trolling.

....You are trolling, right?

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
I didn't think it would be hard to figure out that Sakurai was just attempting to be funny.
Obviously there are people who read far too deep into the simplest of things.
Unless you're trolling.
....You are trolling, right?
MY DEAR SIR, SCIENCE NEVER READS TOO DEEP BECAUSE SCIENCE

Basically, (I am never going to use that word ever again, stupid verbal tics and filler language!) I was making fun of the people who read too far into it, even in good fun, with a dose of their own medicine, I believe my brand of medicine (as in the type that I employed) is particularly effective and true, however.

FinalStarmen

Smash Ace
MY DEAR SIR, SCIENCE NEVER READS TOO DEEP BECAUSE SCIENCE

Basically, (I am never going to use that word ever again, stupid verbal tics and filler language!) I was making fun of the people who read too far into it, even in good fun, with a dose of their own medicine, I believe my brand of medicine (as in the type that I employed) is particularly effective and true, however.

Filler language is my specialty.

In regards to your post... the intention may come off across as misleading, because generally when you write a paragraph-long passage, history would indicate it is a serious subject matter ('serious' as in you take the subject at-hand serious enough to discuss at length, like philosophy or theology). With that said, perhaps NintendoKnight may have skimmed through the material and assumed, based on said history, you were serious about what you were discussing. Mayhaps this be the reason why some would have initially taken it straight-forwardly?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom