• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Smash 4 Photos (Closed for its successor)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Nice pic even if it's not something completely new. We are obviously going to get something big tomorrow or Friday.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
2 new stages fast. It goes to show that the new goodies are picking up the pace.

Still waiting for December for a certain light to be met.

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Yay Windmill! I'm glad Windy Hill's not a flat stage entirely, less stages for tourneyfags, more fun for the people who actually play the game for fun.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Windy Hill appears to be our new Temple / New Pork City for the Wii U version. Stage seems fairly large.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
2 new stages fast. It goes to show that the new goodies are picking up the pace.

Still waiting for December for a certain light to be met.
...What two new stages? We've known about Windy Hill since Sonic was revealed and the Galaxy stage has technically been shown before too. We just didn't get to see the rest of it until now.

We've seen a new minor detail or two, but the stage count remains the same.

Yay Windmill! I'm glad Windy Hill's not a flat stage entirely, less stages for tourney***s, more fun for the people who actually play the game for fun.
*sigh* This is such a close-minded post.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
Windy Hill appears to be our new Temple / New Pork City for the Wii U version. Stage seems fairly large.
Eh, don't really see the comparison to be honest. It seems long sure, but not vast.
Also a lot of Sm4sh stages look fairly big to be honest: Garden Of Hope, Gerudo Valley...

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
...What two new stages? We've known about Windy Hill since Sonic was revealed and the Galaxy stage has technically been shown before too. We just didn't get to see the rest of it until now.

We've seen a new minor detail or two, but the stage count remains the same.
I mean the part where Sakurai actually talks about em, to ensure confirmation.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Eh, don't really see the comparison to be honest. It seems long sure, but not vast.
Also a lot of Sm4sh stages look fairly big to be honest: Garden Of Hope, Gerudo Valley...
That's true too. A lot of these stages are more flat than in the previous games. Not a lot of Platform only ones (like Battlefield).

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Yay Windmill! I'm glad Windy Hill's not a flat stage entirely, less stages for tourney***s, more fun for the people who actually play the game for fun.

Wow. Implying tournament players don't play the game for fun either. Theiz onliez carez aboutz the cashz- NO. They play the game how they find themselves to be fun. Some of them enjoy the randomness in the game but when it's time to measure skill independent of random factors (something they probably have fun doing) they prefer to leave crazy hazards and randomness out of the game. They play the game for money and recognition, true, but they also do so because they have fun playing the game. You are the kind of people that split the damn community in casual and competitive, something that shouldn't ever have happened.

On topic: From other media it seems like the stage also features a gravity effect like the Galaxy stage. I wonder how that is going to work out with the platform? Anyways, the stages are shaping up to be big but not Hyrule Temple-big. Damn that map and never being able to do a decent 1v1 in there... These look at least like they can be manageable.

NitrusVirus

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0361-6571-8413
How does the damn layout of this stage look anyways? Has there been a full view of Windy Hill yet?
No but I remember a while back someone around here pasted together screens and kinda showed what the whole stage looks like give or take.

Has Sonics 3DS stage been shown yet? I cant remember if its just Windy Hill again or if we havent seen it.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I know a lot of you already know that tomorrow is the anniversary of Punch Out, Melee, and F-Zero but supposedly it's the anniversary of a ton of other games too: Sin and Punishment, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 2, Ocarina of Time, a Link to the Past, etc. Considering the two Zeldas that are considered the best in the franchise were released on this day and the high praise ALBW is already getting, this only raises my expectations that something Zelda related will be shown in the next two days.

SD Grandmaster Hero

Smash Apprentice
I know a lot of you already know that tomorrow is the anniversary of Punch Out, Melee, and F-Zero but supposedly it's the anniversary of a ton of other games too: Sin and Punishment, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country 2, Ocarina of Time, a Link to the Past, etc. Considering the two Zeldas that are considered the best in the franchise were released on this day and the high praise ALBW is already getting, this only raises my expectations that something Zelda related will be shown in the next two days.
Oh wow, I didn't realize there were so many anniversaries tomorrow.

Pacack

Super Pac-Fan
NNID
Pacack
3DS FC
0688-5284-6845
I like how the dodges don't turn your character white anymore. That always annoyed me when I was taking pictures.

Also, I may be insane, but Sonic looks suspiciously like he's doing a directional air dodge to me.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I literally checked the smash 4 website to see if Ness was confirmed. *Feels like a moron*

*patpat* I just get tired of hearing bout that stupid purple mutant dragon every day, so that's part of my frustration. I mean you don't hear me talk about Palutena every day, although I imagine it in my mind. We need something new.

Besides, I'm sure Ness will appear eventually, just not early. I shoulda said Lameness though, but you know, frustration can make one temporarily blind.

Smashoperatingbuddy123

Smash Legend
Nice picture update. What does the windmill have to do with ridley being confirmed? Ps i know you guys are joking.

Anyway besides friday tomorrow is the momment of truth for little mac or some random character. Because tomorrow is the super smash brothers melee anniversary, and for little mac punch out nes anniversary in japan.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
I mean the part where Sakurai actually talks about em, to ensure confirmation.
It really doesn't need to be talked about about to ensure that it's confirmed you know. (it has a a few screen shots and it was in the Sonic trailer) And Sakurai already talked about it before in the pic of the day. lol

Gingerbread Man

Smash Lord
So do you think we'll get an ALBW stage? We already have a spirit tracks and the gerudo valley stage, maybe three is pushing it...

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
So do you think well get an ALBW stage? We already have a spirit tracks and the gerudo valley stage, maybe three is pushing it...
I don't think we will. We already have Spirit Train and Gerudo, and getting 3 may be a bit too much.

So, I expect something good the next two days. Hopefully I'm not setting my expectations high.

majora_787

Smash Hero
You guys are all silly. Windmills that are too big *OBVIOUSLY* confirm Petey Piranha.

Anyway, I like this a lot more than Green Hill Zone. I saw that pasted together stage, and it seems like aside from the windmill, it might mostly just be hilly terrain.

MasterOfKnees

Space Pirate
NNID
KneeMaster
Switch FC
SW-6310-1174-0352
*patpat* I just get tired of hearing bout that stupid purple mutant dragon every day, so that's part of my frustration.
Hey, Ridley is actually highly intelligent! He is also 100% natural (unless we're talking Other Ridley or Ridley X who are clones), so he's not a mutant either!

Either way, I share the frustration on the "too big" deal, both as an argument and a joke.

RelaxAlax

That Smash Guy
Know what? With all the **** coming tomorrow I feel foolish enough to say we might get a trailer of sorts. At least tomorrow or friday. I know that's a broad statement but I'm throwing it on the hype train

If there isn't anything this week I will honestly be surprised.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Know what? With all the **** coming tomorrow I feel foolish enough to say we might get a trailer of sorts. At least tomorrow or friday. I know that's a broad statement but I'm throwing it on the hype train

If there isn't anything this week I will honestly be surprised.
Eh... I think a trailer would be saved for a Direct... like the inevitable December General Direct.

But yes, I do kinda expect something on Thursday or Friday.

iam8bit

Smash Ace
I'm just going to assume absolutely nothing new will be shown this week, despite the releases and anniversaries. I mean, remember Pokémon X & Y? :laugh:

Don't set yourselves up for dissapointment, guys. :sadeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom