• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
Very pretty.

Also, yet Another new stage while we still wait for info about that boss people keep saying is confirmed for Pyrosphere. Strange that Sakurai won't talk about that ever. ^^

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Pretty sure the new F-Zero stage will be an HD GX track after this update. Wouldn't even be opposed to redoing Big Blue.
With music from the actual stage, hopefully. It was weird having Port Town in Brawl and not it's music too.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
With music from the actual stage, hopefully. It was weird having Port Town in Brawl and not it's music too.
All they need is to bring back the Melee mix. That on an HD track? Yum.

Last edited:

☆Jazz☆

Jazzin' All Day
NNID
DaGama21
3DS FC
0920-3971-2053
It sucks that the 3DS Version doesn't have the 'My Music' thingy, but oh well. I'm sure good music will play on the stages anyway.

Lets just hope that Stage Builder Returns.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Last edited:

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
The Challenger Approaching banners are only ever up for like a week or two to signify they were just revealed.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Several people pointed this out earlier. I think this is actually a record for them going down after a reveal.

@Morrigan

Aren't you keeping track of the banner patterns?

Add in:

Off topic but Nintendo of Europe just posted a new picture and it's pretty funny:

https://twitter.com/NintendoEurope/status/491628895641165824
Oh yay another screenshot that has Toon Link in it *finally updates the Toon Link image gallery*

By the way, I believe a few weeks ago I've seen a couple of new screenshots making their rounds on Tumblr and the like. Did Nintendo upload a new batch of screenshots that I apparently missed out on not too long ago or.....?

D

Deleted member

That Star Fox stage looks pretty nice, it reminds me of Sector Z from SSB 64 and Corneria / Venom from Melee. Oh and yeah, the Challenger Approaching banners got removed for now.

D

Deleted member

Oh

DUR

Yeah those are gone, my bad.
S'alright.

Anyway don't think too much into this people, the banners have gone down before without a character reveal soon following. I think everyone remembers the day when we expected Yoshi.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Last time they went down quickly was the Toon Link to Sonic reveal, I believe.
The one for Toon Link actually stayed up until Sonic was revealed. I remember a lot of people argued that there was no way Nintendo was going to reveal two characters only a few days apart and a lot of people used Toon Link's banner as evidence for this argument.

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
I dunno if this was pointed out earlier, but if you take a clone look at the newcomers (excluding the first two/three), the franchise they're in alternates between a franchise that already had playable characters and a franchise that didn't.
Rosalina-old franchise
Little Mac-new franchise
Greninja-old
Mii Fighters-new
Palutena-old
Pacman-new
Robin-old
I'm not counting Lucina due to her not having an elongated newcomer banner on the desktop version of the website, along with the fact that she's a clone.

The next newcomer may very well be from a franchise that hasn't been represented in smash yet...

powerprotoman

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-5425-9729-7779
S'alright.

Anyway don't think too much into this people, the banners have gone down before without a character reveal soon following. I think everyone remembers the day when we expected Yoshi.
normally i dont hype myself up for things but as a reminder the official smashbros facebook said there would be surprises at comicon

Aqueducts

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1891-1713-0780
The banners probably don't mean anything honestly. It was said already that we've had this information for a week now. In my opinion it makes sense to take those down.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
The banners probably don't mean anything honestly. It was said already that we've had this information for a week now. In my opinion it makes sense to take those down.
I honestly think Sakurai will take them down whenever, but I still have some odd feeling about it. They just came down REALLY early.

Shroob

Sup?
The ones from E3 and the April Direct seemed like it took forever to take down... these just up and disappeared after a week's time.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
How long did it usually take for banners to be pulled down? I could be totally wrong, in fact I welcome it.
Well, I know from E3, it was a good two weeks at the least. Banners almost always take 2-3 weeks to be taken down (don't think I'm wrong, but this is the only time it's been the span of a week).

However, from Toon Link to Sonic, Rosalina to Zelda, Zelda to Dedede, and Little Mac to Diddy Kong I feel as if this is blown out of water (even though the reveals or time between reveals were special occasions).

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I dunno if this was pointed out earlier, but if you take a clone look at the newcomers (excluding the first two/three), the franchise they're in alternates between a franchise that already had playable characters and a franchise that didn't.
Rosalina-old franchise
Little Mac-new franchise
Greninja-old
Mii Fighters-new
Palutena-old
Pacman-new
Robin-old
I'm not counting Lucina due to her not having an elongated newcomer banner on the desktop version of the website, along with the fact that she's a clone.

The next newcomer may very well be from a franchise that hasn't been represented in smash yet...
BEHOLD THE POWER OF THE STRAW GRASP MONADO

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Rosalina-old franchise
Little Mac-new franchise
Greninja-old
Mii Fighters-new
Palutena-old
Pacman-new
Robin-old

...Yeah, that's definitie straw-grasping. That's like when people said yesterday that Dark Pit was confirmed due to Robin "changing" Pit with Nosferatu.

Mariohuge

Smash Apprentice
Jeez, I was just making a point. You guys didn't have to go "HEY LOOK IT'S STRAW GRASPER NUMBER 75". Besides, at which point in that post did I say that the newcomer would be shulk or the chorus kids? All I'm saying is that it could be any other franchise that didn't get a playable in smash yet.

Last edited:

JabbatheHutt

The Kingpin of the Outer Rim
If Sakurai has a pattern its unintentional. The man is a loose canon, unpredictable, and a wario hype train killer.........

Ive given up on him, even tho he is quite attractive.

I say let the man grasp for straws, this is smash boards....... its a synonym.

Last edited:

Mypantisgone

Smash Lord
Didn't he say that most stages would have a Final Destination form? This stage is probably an exception.
Maybe, didn't think of that. I also read the caption again and since it said that we can run on top of it, I guess it'll be another sector Z like usual.

I think we'll get another Star Fox stage that will be possible it FD form.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom