• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabukin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gabukin
These pics of the day aren't very hype. usually the first few pics after a character reveal are pretty good but after that there is this huge stale period. I Hope this Changes soon! I need more excitement from the PotD!

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
These pics of the day aren't very hype. usually the first few pics after a character reveal are pretty good but after that there is this huge stale period. I Hope this Changes soon! I need more excitement from the PotD!
I don't know. The new Star Fox stage was pretty cool to me.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Seriously don't know people can be complaining after todays update...

Then again people always complain about the pic of the day.
That keeps the world spinning. No matter how good something is, there will at least be a few who don't like it/disagree. Pretty natural.

For me, getting at least one of these things a week classifies the week as being nice:

- Character/Gameplay information
- Stage / Assist Trophy
- Alt Costume
- Character Reveal

D

Deleted member

Even when a character is revealed, someone is bound to complain about the choice of character revealed. You just can't please everyone...

Regardless, I'm thinking tomorrow is going to be a trophy. Roy please. Roy in HD would be the most hype thing since sliced bread

Louie G.

Smash Hero
Call me crazy, but I think this helps K. Rool out a bit.

DK is currently one of the only franchises without a stage shown off. It could just be for no reason, or it could be Gangplank Galleon.

The first one's more likely but I'm going to cling onto the second one for a while.

Wyoming

Connery, Sean
Switch FC
7748-5364-3982
What if K. Rool is a boss hazard on Gangplank Galleon though?
Entirely possible...

gamer8

Smash Lord
Was just on the homepage and thought Meta Knight was just randomly revealed from the newest post lol, though that was stupid on my part since we wouldn't get an update this early like that.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
So, we still could see TTYD this week (according to swift fox thread, some already happened with minor discrepancy).

And I got insane of that anniversary by posting my memories on it. I can't belive it's longer than my essay on Ridley, but I have no secrets now.

Also, from now on, I will listen to TTYD ost on random since yesterday was so hype.

Today? items?

Since when we heard about the last one?

Anyway, enjoy!

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
So, we still could see TTYD this week (according to swift fox thread, some already happened with minor discrepancy).

And I got insane of that anniversary by posting my memories on it. I can't belive it's longer than my essay on Ridley, but I have no secrets now.

Also, from now on, I will listen to TTYD ost on random since yesterday was so hype.

Today? items?

Anyway, enjoy!
I like you.

D

Deleted member

So is this essentially Corneria? I hope so, that's by far my most played/favorite stage in Melee and Brawl.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123

Today? items?

Anyway, enjoy!
This essay you mentioned.

Im gonna need it

TewnLeenk

Can pick up a boulder with relative ease
BRoomer
Come on Sakurai show me more of that sexy Great Fox stage PLEASE

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
You know what we haven't seen in a PotD in a really long time?

A significant character disconfirmation.

The most recent disconfirmation from a PotD that actually had a shot of playability was Wonder Red on May 7.

Last edited:

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I crave more Kid Icarus goodness, but now that we've gotten a stage, why not show a new item that we haven't seen yet to mix it up? More custom move showings for multiple characters this time would also be nice.

Bravetriforcer

Smash Ace

The most recent disconfirmation from a PotD that actually had a shot of playability was Wonder Red on May 7.
Maybe there's no one truly significant left to deconfirm.

One can only dream.

Steelia

Smash Champion

What about Rayman? He's a pretty big name that no one was really expecting, but significant nonetheless.

Kevandre

Ivy WAS Saurly missed
NNID
Kevandre
3DS FC
1736-1095-5393
Switch FC
SW-2226-3590-9812

Sure but he did just shoot down Chrom, even if not a potd

PurpleSpaceDragon

Smash Journeyman
Maybe there's no one truly significant left to deconfirm.

One can only dream.
Me too, but some people consider Krystal significant.
What about Rayman? He's a pretty big name that no one was really expecting, but significant nonetheless.
The only fun disconfirmations are disconfirmations of characters many people were expecting. It narrows down the roster possibilities and gives plenty of fuel for discussion / speculation, whereas a disconfirm of a character like Rayman neither surprises nor disappoints anyone, since nobody thought he ever had a chance.

GamerGuy09

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-3742-4712-6319
Isn't today the release date of Kirby Fighters Z and King Dedede Drum Z on Japan? Maybe a Meta Knight reveal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom