• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
For some weird reason, I imagined Sakurai saying this.
Then my work here is done. *puts on hat and puts all Tingle Yaoi in suitcase* You shall never see me again.

Until pic shows up! And it will totally be MetaKnight or Falco. They will be Kissin- *banned*

SmashShadow

Smash Champion
3DS FC
0104-0598-9588
Your wish shall be granted.

Isaac.
Even though he's my second most wanted newcomer, if he's not playable I'd rather they just reveal that so I can stop having false hope.

I welcome all disconfirmations. They save time and energy.

Last edited:

epicgordan

Smash Ace
I betcha that it's going to be an alternate skin for Fox. It will be Swift Fox--or Fox with Lucario's head.

Or at the very least, another Mii pic. It's been a while since we had one.

Nat Perry

Smash Ace
Dr. Wily's Castle for 3DS confirmed.

I expected that to happen. I also expect that to happen with the Wii Fit Studio, unless there's some Nintendo-ey themed stage for the 3DS like Pictochat.

Last edited:

Your Hero

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1392-4236-0236
Even though he's my second most wanted newcomer, if he's not playable I'd rather they just reveal that so I can stop having false hope.

I welcome all disconfirmations. They save time and energy.
I'm with you lol. I'd rather just find out he's an AT now instead of getting all excited for months to get my heart shattered.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Huh, besides Battlefield, FD and the Ring, are these the only stages so far that are shared with one another?
So far we know yes. But we don't know them all yet I'd wager.

Neat to see Wily's castle on the 3DS version too. I wonder when/if we will see any 3DS version stages on the Wii U version....

abrinx77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Abrinx
3DS Wily's Castle huh. That's pretty cool. Two stages checked off the checklist in two days. And there has been a lot of talk about missing stages lately. Almost as if Sakurai is listening to us.....

Shroob

Sup?
So.... that leak that supposedly mentioned all the 3ds stages mentioned this to be a 3ds stage.... and it came true... Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom