• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
This probably means Rayman was at least considered as a third party rep.... wonder who else we will see. (Simon Belmont and Bomberman please.)

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
So thic could mean a few things.
1.rayman is playable and the pic was posted a day early or just posted reguraly because sakurai.
2.more third partys
3.a ubisofet third party.
4.nothing at all
Guys if rayman was playable we would get an ingame pic of him. Trophies don't mean ****

LoboRundas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoboRundas
3DS FC
4098-3496-0921
Switch FC
SW 6696 1795 2392
So theory time.

What character has a beamsword like Shulk that'd make him a perfect fit to co-star in a trailer with him (thereby explaining the 3 minute length)?

What character has a noted interview in which the creator said that he'd like to add him to the Smash Bros. roster?

What character is owned by Ubisoft, and would explain Rayman's presence as a simple trophy in the game?

Which character was part of a successful Wii series that was proclaimed as one of it's killer apps?

TRAVIS

****ING

TOUCHDOWN
Would be cool, but Travis Touchdown is owned by Grasshopper/whatever Suda's studio is called.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
So theory time.

What character has a beamsword like Shulk that'd make him a perfect fit to co-star in a trailer with him (thereby explaining the 3 minute length)?

What character has a noted interview in which the creator said that he'd like to add him to the Smash Bros. roster?

What character is owned by Ubisoft, and would explain Rayman's presence as a simple trophy in the game?

Which character was part of a successful Wii series that was proclaimed as one of it's killer apps?

TRAVIS

****ING

TOUCHDOWN

If that happened, I'd probably scream. Of course, I'll be in my school's library most likely when I see the trailer so yeah.

If only. Dammit Gematsuuuuuuuuu!

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
Last edited:

Yoshi-Thomas

Smash Champion
This trophy is strange. I'd expect a more heroic pose for him. Maybe we will get another Rayman trophy ?

YoshiSonic

Smash Ace
Meh, Bomberman looks more fit to be a Smasher then Rayman..

Wouldn't mind them both, but lots of third party isn't always a good thing, and I assume Sakurai knows that.

Rosalina suporter

Smash Ace
Oh my goodness was not expecting Rayman to have a trophy,Would have liked for him to be playable,Wonder what other 3rd party trophy's we could end up seeing show up?

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
"Just another reminder: Today at 7AM US Pacific Time and 4PM European Central Time, a video revealing SHULK will be live-streamed on the official website. Go to the site from the link below. www.smashbros.com

http://www.smashbros.com/"

Just fixed for truth a little.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Meh, Bomberman looks more fit to be a Smasher then Rayman..

Wouldn't mind them both, but lots of third party isn't always a good thing, and I assume Sakurai knows that.
It just depends on the third parties. I trust Sakurai to only add third parties that have some sort of stance of being iconic to the game.

Toologist

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Toologist
3DS FC
0963-1281-8162
This means one (of many) things to me. Make this happen one of these days! Trophy or playable, whichever!

Last edited:

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
So bear with me here guys, what if...

what if...

Sal messed up and it wasn't the Chorus Men that were put in Smash 4 but instead,

the Raving Rabbids

I mean they're both White and Loud, and they made it into TMNT Smash up. Imagine that.

I'd actually like that if it was true

MewtwoX825

Smash Ace
This means one (of many) things to me. Make this happen one of these days! Trophy or playable, whichever!

Game Grumps played Punch Out Wii the day before Little Mac was revealed. Charizard was also revealed during their god auful FireRed playthrough. Now their playing this. F Shulk and the Gemetsu leak Shovel Knight Confirmed! Lol

UnownLegend

Smash Apprentice
NNID
UnownLegend
So bear with me here guys, what if...

what if...

Sal messed up and it wasn't the Chorus Men that were put in Smash 4 but instead,

the Raving Rabbids

I mean they're both White and Loud, and they made it into TMNT Smash up. Imagine that.

I'd actually like that if it was true
No I've been content with every newcomer so far, but if rabbids got in over rayman I'd be really upset

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Ubisoft would definitely do something like that. And while sure, them getting in over Rayman is kind of wack, I'd much rather prefer the Rabbids get in over the Chorus Men any day of the week.

Staarih

Smash Master
Now this was unexpected! Woah!

Makes be a bit worried for Snake (and my poor Geno) if 3rd party characters can become just and only trophies as well...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Guys....

Is Shulk really strong enough of a reveal to follow the reveal of third party trophies?

Seems like this would dilute his hype a bit you'd think?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Guys....

Is Shulk really strong enough of a reveal to follow the reveal of third party trophies?

Well, shulk is a 4th party character

...But then again, HAS been in a game with Mega Man before

TheDMonroeShow

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3695-0037-2189
It's pretty funny when the POTD is infintely better than Shulk later today.

Gee, I wonder why?

*Musters throat*

SURPRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!
In my personal opinion a ray man trophy is no where near hype inducing as a shulk reveal just because it's expected.

It will be a totally different monster seeing him action and having that 100% confirmation later today if it is indeed him.

That being said the only thing I really have to say is yea it's pretty cool I jut hope we get other third party trophy reps. Love to see some Travis touchdown as no more heroes was one of the few 3rd party wii games I really liked

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Guys....

It has been striking me as a little odd that he would build up all of this hype... for Shulk. I mean, Shulk is fine and whatever, but he's hardly a character that is going to get the average gamer super psyched. He's no Mewtwo or anything. And now, yeah, following up a Rayman trophy reveal with Shulk... it is an odd choice. But who knows with Sakurai, I guess.

Last edited:

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think he's talking about She-Hulk, who's own by Marvel who's owned by Disney.
Then he needs to get correct, because her fan nickname is Shulkie. Not Shulk. :p

Not to mention She Hulk was in MvC3 and UMvC3. Where there was no Mega Man in sight. :p

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Rayman. RAYMAN IN SMASH?

I'm very VERY happy, even if it is only a trophy. This is a great time to be alive, gentlemen.

Last edited:

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Rayman was the next third party I would have liked to see behind Professor Layton. So seeing him at least receive a nod is pretty great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom