• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Curious.

No mention of Ubisoft at the bottom.

What does this mean?
Means he's probably not going to credit companies of characters that appear only for one day on the site then are gone. Like when Starfy was up that one day there was no mention of TOSE.
I'm sure Ubisoft will be in the actual game credits though.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Let's say there is a Ubisoft character in the game, what character would it be other then Rayman? The only one I can think of is the Rabbids and I highly doubt it'll be the Rabbids. That would be a terrible decision.

Last edited:

Artorias

Smash Journeyman
Hmmm could this mean we will get a Ubisoft rep? Maybe Travis Touchdown? He was from ubisoft if i remember correctly. Still the violence levels in the game and the fact that NMH1 was ported to PS3 discourages this theory

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
If we had a Bomberman Trophy instead, and then got Shulk later today, I might have exploded from hype (see my avatar.) This is still awesome.

HylianHeroBigBoss

Smash Lord
NNID
HylianHeroSnake
That's so damn random, even for sakurai. None of us could have guessed we'd get trophies from third parties that don't have a character of their own. I wonder what this means for other ones?

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
Imagine if Sakurai accidentally posted that, and it was supposed to come later today/ tomorrow. Some intern is getting fired.

Still weird that he didn't mention 3rd party trophies, just showed this.

aldelaro5

Paper Mario P
Canada, Quebec (or Rogeuport if you want)
NNID
aldelaro5
3DS FC
3050-7721-6617
Hey, guys, you know what this means?

I complained about SSE screwing the general repping of brawl. It's removed and I see better rep now.

This, is my final proof that this game HAS a better general repping than brawl. There's now no excuses to not have the Paper Mario series getting proper rep which means anything but not just trophies.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
Imagine if Sakurai accidentally posted that, and it was supposed to come later today/ tomorrow. Some intern is getting fired.

Still weird that he didn't mention 3rd party trophies, just showed this.
He does act like we already know rayman is in the game………

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Well, now we know the real reason Sakurai's forearms have been deteriorating.

Soon, they will disappear entirely, and he too will become nothing but a body with hovering parts.

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
I don't need awful trash like this in my first party games. I skipped Brawl because of Snake and it looks like I'll have to skip this game as well.
This is without a doubt my favourite reaction so far. :laugh:

juddy96

Smash Lord
Rayman trophy gives me hope for Crash Bandicoot and, as obscure as it is, Ty The Tasmanian Tiger to get trophies as well.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Well, my mind got ****ed. I honestly don't know how to feel.

What third party series (that weren't from a series that was playable) were represented in Melee/Brawl? I don't remember any..

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
If some poor intern accidentally revealed Ray Man I imagine this as Sakurai's response right about now in the Bandai Namco offices:

juddy96

Smash Lord
You know what would be perfect? If Rayman was a secret character! Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, Namco-Bandai... and Ubisoft!

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Please don't censor dodge.

I just hope this doesn't mean their are more 3rd party characters. I do not want that at ALL.

Last edited by a moderator:

domokl

Smash Lord
So thic could mean a few things.
1.rayman is playable and the pic was posted a day early or just posted reguraly because sakurai.
2.more third partys
3.a ubisofet third party.
4.nothing at all

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
You know what would be perfect? If Rayman was a secret character! Nintendo, Sega, Capcom, Namco-Bandai... and Ubisoft!
The unlikely fellowship, formed during the darkest hours, band together to trek forth and destroy the monolithic Microsoft and Sony.

One Game to rule them all, One Game to find them,
One Game to bring them all and in the darkness bind them

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I...too many ****s are ****ing my mind right now. What the hell is happening?!

wildvine47

Smash Ace
So theory time.

What character has a beamsword like Shulk that'd make him a perfect fit to co-star in a trailer with him (thereby explaining the 3 minute length)?

What character has a noted interview in which the creator said that he'd like to add him to the Smash Bros. roster?

What character is owned by Ubisoft, and would explain Rayman's presence as a simple trophy in the game?

Which character was part of a successful Wii series that was proclaimed as one of it's killer apps?

TRAVIS

****ING

TOUCHDOWN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom