• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
They even gave him Smash 4 colors for this trophy...wow! They just have to make him an assist now....

on the flip side, Snake confirmed to be a trophy if he's not playabe

Sonsa

Smash Champion
UMMMM... iiinteresting. Never would have expected that. Makes me think we could see Snake as a trophy explaining how he's retired as a smasher and stuff.

Curious Villager

Puzzles...
Oh gosh Rayman!?! Now that is mind blowing! Perhaps the hope of seeing Professor Layton at least as a trophy isn't that far off..... maybe....?

Last edited:

LoboRundas

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LoboRundas
3DS FC
4098-3496-0921
Switch FC
SW 6696 1795 2392
Man jesus what is happening I was just going to bed and thought it was a fake WHAT IS HAPPENING SAKURAI

Also, dang, if he IS a character, he actually killed the hype with this pic, and at the same time he ignited it with Hell's fire.

Morbi

Scavenger
Why would you go to Ubi-soft about Rayman to only make him a trophy?

What. What. What. What is this logic? Why would they go out of their way to make a new model for a new trophy? How...bizzare.

This whole update is bizarre but awesome.
Hmm... somebody named MorbidAltruism actually speculated in favor of this.
@Scoliosis Jones
@thethirdkoopa

Her logic seemed off at the time; however, I suppose it was not (as usual :dazwa:).

"Bu- but Sakurai-san would NEVER spend time acquiring the rights to a third party character for a trophy!"

Last edited:

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Holy damn that's a crazy out of nowhere trophy. Hope he's at least an AT cause otherwise that's a damn shame.

Krazy4Krash

Smash Apprentice
NNID
SpongeBev
That's just bloody amazing. Love Rayman so much, and proud to see him in the game at any capacity.

AustarusIV

Chariffic
NNID
AustarusIV
3DS FC
1951-0995-8868
Switch FC
SW-2630-2447-9223
What..the...****.....!?!?

Is this April fools day...!?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Can't wait until Ezio is revealed tomorrow!

@ Morbi Morbi we all argued so hard against you about that Snake trophy! My apologies! I need to find that rumor now.

Sonsa

Smash Champion
Oh gosh Rayman!?! Now that is mind blowing. Perhaps the hope of seeing Layton at least as a trophy isn't that far off.... maybe....?
You're a genuuuuuis! Wow, I don't know anything about Rayman, and its just a trophy, but brilliant and extremely exciting update!

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
Playable or AT or not, it's pretty crazy we got him at all. Wonder what other similar additions are in there...

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I think the strangest thing is that any company would say ''YES!" to something so simple. Then just do all the work themselves.

Surely not many third party companies would be as nice as Ubi-soft seems to have been about this.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
It's pretty funny when the POTD is infintely better than Shulk later today.

Gee, I wonder why?

*Musters throat*

SURPRISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE!

Last edited:

Omniomega

Smash Apprentice
Nice to see some Rayman representation.

....hmm but if Rayman is in as a trophy...then that means.....dear god.

The rabbids are coming.....as trophies.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Man I've never been so hyped for a Trophy reveal. I don't even care that he's not playable. I'm crying tears of joy here.

:joyful:

MasterofMonster

Smash Master
People, this one time, not even you who hates Trophy updates have a right to complain. :p

Rayman sure it a surprise. Hmm. While I don't Think so, I totally COULD see Rayman being the reveal (Ubisoft once asked to have him in Smash). With this Trophy being a fake-out.

Though, it would work a Little against it, as people already Think that's a possibility. XD

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
I think the strangest thing is that any company would say ''YES!" to something so simple. Then just do all the work themselves.

Surely not many third party companies would be as nice as Ubi-soft seems to have been about this.
I guess it shows how much people really are chomping at the bit for a little bit of Smash representation.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I would LOVE to see Rayman tomorrow. This coming from a guy with a Shulk inspired avatar at the moment, too.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
Not even kidding, I would love to see a Crash Bandicoot trophy now that I see Rayman...but even though sounds slim :'(

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Third-party trophies huh?

Time for Geno. :smirk:

I have half a mind to delete the post that ninja'd me. :troll:

Last edited:

Hong

The Strongest
Post I made in another thread:
I think this is great news for trophies. Anyone who has done great things for Nintendo can get their just rewards in the form of a little publicity. Even just posting this as a Miiverse picture will have heads turned towards Ubisoft.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Does ANYONE remember anything about the rumor that mentioned Snake would be cut but that he would still have a Trophy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom