• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Then he needs to get correct, because her fan nickname is Shulkie. Not Shulk. :p

Not to mention She Hulk was in MvC3 and UMvC3. Where there was no Mega Man in sight. :p
Shulk is one of the most popular fan nicknames for She Hulk

and X is in MvC3 and is a mega man

In fact, in an alternate marvel universe Shulk is the official name for their she hulk

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
*Prays for Tales of Symphonia-cast, Shantae, Goemon, Klonoa, other Nintendo-affinity lesser 3rd Parties showing up as trophies*

A man can dream, right?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Shulk is one of the most popular fan nicknames for She Hulk

and X is in MvC3 and is a mega man

In fact, in an alternate marvel universe Shulk is the official name for their she hulk
Dude no. It's prominently Shulkie. Believe me. She's my favorite female Marvel hero and no one ever calls her Shulk.

X wasn't in MvC3. Zero was.

This isn't even important or relevant to Smash Brothers though.

domokl

Smash Lord
Dangit rayman now I can't get to sleep. On another note I'm starting to think that smash is slowly becoming a celebration of gaming but nintendo focused

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Dude no. It's prominently Shulkie. Believe me. She's my favorite female Marvel hero and no one ever calls her Shulk.

X wasn't in MvC3. Zero was.

This isn't even important or relevant to Smash Brothers though.
I don't know if you mean in the comics or what not

But yes, it is one of the most common nicknames for she hulk

and yes, X was in MvC 3

Frostwraith

The Demon King
NNID
Frostwraith357
This was an unexpected Trophy...

I don't know what to say about this. My mind was blown to smithereens.

Also, Rayman could still be an Assist Trophy or something. Look what happened with Phosphora. She first appeared as a trophy, then appeared a gameplay image with her besides Palutena, implying she might be an Assist Trophy.

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
I don't know if you mean in the comics or what not

But yes, it is one of the most common nicknames for she hulk

and yes, X was in MvC 3

That's an alternate costume for Zero.

No one uses Shulk to refer to Jennifer Walters. Not one single person.

Either way, don't derail the thread for a dumb joke that doesn't even make sense.

Krysco

Aeon Hero
NNID
Krysco
3DS FC
2122-7731-1180
Huh, neat picture I guess. I never played any of the Ray Man games although I have watched an LP of Legends I think. Only Ubisoft series I really care for is Assassin's Creed and even then I'm not that big a fan so I can't say I really care for this addition of Ubisoft content. It's still cool though.

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
Guys....

Is Shulk really strong enough of a reveal to follow the reveal of third party trophies?

Seems like this would dilute his hype a bit you'd think?
Of course he's strong enough. This is JUST a trophy after all. Jeez you'd swear Shulk had to follow up Rayman being announced playable. (Besides even if Rayman had been announced Shulk would have been even more hype for me and plenty of others)

"What the what?" came to mind this morning.

Phoenix Wright trophy please!

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I don't even know what to think anymore.

You gotta love Sakurai; even when we think we know everything, he throws us curve-balls like this. Give us a Snake trophy please.

SuperMii3D

Mii-Based Fighter
NNID
PizzaDeliveryKid
3DS FC
5284-1700-6123
Of course he's strong enough. This is JUST a trophy after all. Jeez you'd swear Shulk had to follow up Rayman being announced playable. (Besides even if Rayman had been announced Shulk would have been even more hype for me and plenty of others)

"What the what?" came to mind this morning.

Phoenix Weight trophy please!
"This is a trophy of Phoenix Wright, from Capcom's series Ace Attorney. He isnt playable in Smash Bros, but we hope weve done him enough jusice as a trophy."

TJ-Works

Smash Hero
Great to see more 3rd party appearances in SSB4, especially the likes of Rayman!

Now let's see, we got Elec Man, Mega Man, Pac Man, Ray Man...

what other Man do we need next?

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
IT'S RAINING MEN!
Seriously, Sakurai, why do you enjoy messing with our poor mortal minds? I've always wanted Rayman and I thought he was a pipe dream, but now this!? Please let the trailer start with 'Tower of Babel' playing all epic.

domokl

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think sakurai does know about gematsu and knew we were expecting shulk then throws this at us.

OctiVick

Smash Journeyman
Well I think at least having trophies of supporting 3rd parties is still a good way to show representation for those that didn't quite make the cut. We could still possibly see Bayonetta, Layton, Slime, Black Mage, Bomberman, etc. in the form of trophies to show that even though they are not playable they still have ties to Nintendo.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Let's be honest though, as much as we don't know about the game, it feels pretty badass to only be retaliated back for knowing something we shouldn't be knowing about.

I betcha Rayman-trophy wouldn't have been shown if it weren't for majority of the world expecting Shulk.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
Imagine if this were a pic of the miis or somethingv we would be bored. Seeing as we might get a 4th third party which sakurai said he was limiting third parties . So its skeptical but possible and I want rayman too so he would be a welcome addition

D-idara

Banned via Administration
NNID
D-idara
3DS FC
4511-0670-4622
Rayman is French.
Alien 4 had a French director.
Ridley Scott directed Alien 1.
Ezio Auditore di Firenze confirmed :troll:

oxyborb

Smash Ace
NNID
oxyborb
3DS FC
4124-5009-7204
Which is why Shulk (if that's who is being revealed) isn't enough.
Dude, why would She Hulk be revealed in the first place? I highly doubt Disney would allow one of their characters to make the cut

Also, people are forgetting that Wonder Red is a trophy. 3rd party.

Last edited:

domokl

Smash Lord
Look at it this way. We get Shulk #MonadoMonday or we get Rayman and gematsu isn't all were getting. Which one are you hoping for?

Tree Gelbman

100 Percent Done
Dude, why would She Hulk be revealed in the first place? I highly doubt Disney would allow one of their characters to make the cut

Also, people are forgetting that Wonder Red is a trophy. 3rd party.
First off who is this Shulk every one thinks is Jennifer Walters?

Because....

Second off....

Nintendo owns the Wonderful 101 IP.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I've seen odd updates before, but Rayman's trophy cameo is probably the oddest one of them all right now. Outside of him, there really aren't any Ubisoft characters that deserve to be playable, so something must be up.

Radical Bones

Soul King
Switch FC
SW-3027-1027-5433
I've seen odd updates before, but Rayman's trophy cameo is probably the oddest one of them all right now. Outside of him, there really aren't any Ubisoft characters that deserve to be playable, so something must be up.
It's so weird, right? He's not even a Nintendo exclusive third party... I can not understand why his trophy is in there for the life of me. Something has to be up. Why would they just want his trophy?

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
It's been proved multiple times that it's a Nintendo IP.
What, you mean like how Sega apparently owns Bayonetta?

They're both the same cases. Just because it had a published game exclusive to the Wii U doesn't mean 101 is Nintendo's.

Not budging from this regardless of whatever is said.

Vintage Creep

Smash Master
NNID
VintageCreep
What, you mean like how Sega apparently owns Bayonetta?

They're both the same cases. Just because it had a published game exclusive to the Wii U doesn't mean 101 is Nintendo's.

Not budging from this regardless of whatever is said.
OK but it is. Don't have nothing to prove it honestly and not interested in searching for it, so well whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom