• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kikaru

Smash Ace
Some small and insignificant country town, WA.
3DS FC
0705-2807-1422
It's interesting to note that the US Smash site directs both Ike and Marth's pages to Awakening at the bottom, but on the Japanese sites at least, Marth is directed to Mystery of the Emblem while Ike is directed to Radiant Dawn.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Just got back, did not expect Ike to be back, much less expect any character confirmation until E3, holy hell. Quite the surprise, but hey, I can't complain.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
It's interesting to note that the US Smash site directs both Ike and Marth's pages to Awakening at the bottom, but on the Japanese sites at least, Marth is directed to Mystery of the Emblem while Ike is directed to Radiant Dawn.
That's the New World Order for you.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Regardless of how this affects Chrom, I think we can all agree that we just want Ike to pick us up with those big strong arms and gaze at us with his piercing and stern yet soulful eyes...

BeatNinja

Smash Ace
NNID
BeatNinja
3DS FC
0473-8305-4122
Wonder if Ike and possible other vets revealed before E3 will be in the build used for the Invitational Tournament and the demos at Best Buys, if Ness was revealed and he was in the demo, YERGHHHHH. I'd die.

Sehnsucht

The Marquis of Sass
BRoomer
Wonder if Ike and possible other vets revealed before E3 will be in the build used for the Invitational Tournament and the demos at Best Buys, if Ness was revealed and he was in the demo, YERGHHHHH. I'd die.
Guess you'd better hope that none of those things happen, since yours would be a tragic loss.

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
I still think we're getting Wario next week.
I can see it. Then Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, and Lucas at E3 to finish up Brawl's starters (assuming Ivysaur and Squirtle are donezos).

In fact, here are my E3 predictions right now: Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, Lucas, Snake, Mewtwo, Palutena, Ridley, Pac-Man. And Wario if we don't see him next week.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
I can see it. Then Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, and Lucas at E3 to finish up Brawl's starters (assuming Ivysaur and Squirtle are donezos).

In fact, here are my E3 predictions right now: Ice Climbers, Meta Knight, Lucas, Snake, Mewtwo, Palutena, Ridley, Pac-Man. And Wario if we don't see him next week.
That is actually a really good point, I could see it happening. Thanks for illuminating that notion.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
If any veterans get revealed at E3, it really ought to be Captain Falcon and Ness. C'mon now. Smash is less Smashy without them.

Artorias

Smash Journeyman

I could see solid snake being replaced with big boss though, now that MGSV is coming out, but thats a set of characters with really good probabilities

Last edited:

Prototype

Smash Apprentice
I think this is his D-smash. He's on the Halberd platform.

I agree with everything else you said - I like these analytical posts. :)

--

This is likely to be Villager's D-tilt. It seems like U-tilt, D-tilt and Jab all use the twig.

EDIT: Actually, I think it is most likely a taunt after realizing that Villager isn't facing right.

Last edited:

N3ON

Gone Exploring
BRoomer
Forgetting someone? :jigglypuffmelee:
The Pocketmangs have gotten enuff attention as it is. Jiggs is a staple sure, but F-Zero and Mother need love too, and really those two should've been shown by now anyway, everyone (I mean everyone) knows they're going to be in. Like Marth, there's no point in hiding or delaying them any longer.

Staarih

Smash Master
I feel like Ice Climbers is a given at E3, if they show vets. Because of their apparent problems on the 3DS, now solved, they shall have a triumphant reveal at E3 which also pays homage to Melee's E3 reveal, in which IC's were also shown.

But thank you Ike for giving us faith on more reveals via PotD's, I'm rooting for Wario next week even if I did think it wouldn't happen at first. Ike shares his strength for me to believe.

Hayzie

Smash Lord
NNID
Hayzie
3DS FC
5000-3322-4068
I still think we're getting Wario next week.
There's some truth to this. Ike and Wario were Brawl's newcomers. Ness, Falcon & SquigglyBuff are originals so we may see them at E3 or as a PotD update sometime after.

I love Wario's scary and simple animations; made him unique. While I thought the motorcycle was unique and cool to use as an item and recovery method, I think it's a wasted slot. I don't really care for it. Bring the bag of coins to use in some way. And I mean a big, comical bag of coins like over his shoulder.

Potentially, each stock would reset its function. It could start out big and heavy, and with each use or forward smash that connects, it would lose value, but become lighter allowing for Wario to stuff his opponents into the bag and butt-smash them or something.

Last edited:

Morbi

Scavenger
The Pocketmangs have gotten enuff attention as it is. Jiggs is a staple sure, but F-Zero and Mother need love too, and really those two should've been shown by now anyway, everyone (I mean everyone) knows they're going to be in.
You would be surprised... you would be surprised.

Just feel like this E3 will be all about Original 12 re-united with the reveal of all remaining O12 vets (:falcon64::ness64::jigglypuff64:).
That would be really great.

I think people should be more excited for jiggly's return now that it will probably recieve a new set of attacks thanks to the new fairy typing.
My prediction is that either moonblast of dazzling gleam will be its final smash
I could see that happening.

Well, then I very proudly say that I'm "no one."
I am also a nobody. Proud, too!

I care. ;_;
As do I, as do I.

Is it wrong me and my friends always call RD Ike Roids Ike?
It is only just a little wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom